973 11/11M DPS DK LF new guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello friends!

I'm looking for a new home that I can continue re-clearing Mythic Antorus on farm with and will be going into BFA on my Death Knight.

Currently 11/11M and got Cutting Edge: Argus around US 250, but I had to leave my former guild, <Pathogen> a month ago due to a new job and have been casual since then. I would like to find a guild that's already 11/11M preferrably or really close to getting an Argus kill, so anything else below that I'm not really intersted in.

Going forward, I would love to find a consistently stable guild that is active outside of raids and is chill. I know that people are taking breaks right now, but I do more than only show up to raid. I just want to actually have fun and meet cool people again!

Besides my Death Knight being my main, I have a geared 963 Windwalker Monk that I can play as well along with a mediocre Rogue.

Want to stay Horde due to friends, but open to Alliance for the right guild.

Prefer to raid 2 to 3 days a week from Sunday-Thursday with times that start around 7PM-1AM CST. Not interested in weekends!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/apollyaon
(No new logs since extending for Mythic Argus progression.)

I have 3k+ Mythic+ score and alpha/beta for over two months if that means anything. I do enjoy other games like Overwatch, Heroes and Final Fantasy sometimes.

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon! :) Apollyon#11383
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey Apollyaon saw your post and I would like to have you on our raid team. We are only doing Agg>Argus right now so you will not have to reprog on any bosses.

<Tactics> (9/11M) has been established for many years as a progression guild. We host a sizeable population of Mythic+ enthusiasts, many of whom maintain over a 3,000 Mythic+ score. Our guild is actively seeking success-minded individuals to push further content.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.
- Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
- At least 960 equipped, with 75+ weapon traits.
- At least 11/11 H, with 3+/11 M preferred.

Recruiting Contacts
Apt: Dzt#11245 (Discord: Apt#4773)
Chadmonk: Chad#12666 (Discord: Chad#6122)
Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)
<Did It For Whitney> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion.

We are currently in the process of rebuilding our raiding roster and would like to begin raiding Mythic Antorus ASAP.

Current Progression.
11/11H
4/11M

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm-
U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First)
U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First)
U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First)
U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first)
US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria-
U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic.
U.S 73 Lei shen 25 heroic.
U.S 68 Ra-den 25 man.

Recruitment is currently open for Mythic raiding and 25 man raiding for the remainder of Legion into BFA/Classic

Potential applicants should be at least a minimum of 930 ilvl and have at least 11/11 Heroic experience.
(Exceptions can and will be made for exceptional players)
The founders of the guild have cleared multiple heroic bosses including a U.S first 10 man Garrosh and top 100 world Ragnaros heroic.
Recruitment is open for the following..

Druid- Balance (HIGH) Feral dps (MEDIUM) Feral tank (CLOSED) Resto (HIGH)
Warrior- Prot (CLOSED) Fury/arms (HIGH)
Priest- Shadow (HIGH) Disc/holy (HIGH)
Shaman- Ele (HIGH) Resto (HIGH) Enhance (MEDIUM)
Monk- Windwalker (MEDIUM) Mistweaver (HIGH) Brewmaster (LOW)
Rogue- Multi spec (HIGH)
Death Knight- Multi spec dps (HIGH) Blood (LOW)
Mage- Multi spec (HIGH)
Warlock- Multi spec (HIGH)
Hunter- Multi spec (MEDIUM)
Paladin- Holy (HIGH) Ret (HIGH)

Raid times will be Tues-Thurs 10-1am EST
Alternate raids will be ran on the weekends and other offnights.

Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade via RClootcouncil.

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Officer contact info.
Jdapizzaman- jaythekilla#1129
Trudyn#1665 also homies
Kojie- Kojie#1431
Bump
< Here's the Kicker >
Sargeras - Alliance
Semi-Hardcore

Progression:
11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge
9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras - Cutting Edge
10/10 M Nighthold - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
Wednesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
Monday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST

Currently in need of all exceptional raiders for the rest of Legion and going into Battle for Azeroth. We consider any class/spec for our raid team. We do take an extensive look at logs, and dps spots are competitive. Apply if you're interested.

We're looking for all exceptional players.

Please apply here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScALZ54abkv5wntjaTNqQLLMN3CMVoB0ExLDgKS7aYp7Y9NWg/viewform

Element#1438
Jessie#12540
Jelly#1267
Please contact us with any questions you have.
Hey there! I'm Daniika, the recruitment lead for <Astral> on Turalyon (Alliance). We're 11/11M AtBT. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 9pm - 12am Eastern. Most of our officers have top 10 US experience, we just no longer have the ability to devote 16-20+ hours a week to raiding. We raid on a 9 hour schedule, but keep the same hardcore mentality, while valuing efficiency. Outside of our regular raid time, we have optional events such as a weekly heroic Antorus alt run, frequent achievement runs and m+ groups. Many of us also play other games together. It's our goal to build a community of people who enjoy playing together while always striving to improve ourselves.

www.astralguild.com

Contacts:
GM: Terra (Terra#1216)
Officers: Unsu (Unsu#1515), Malv (Malv#11394)
Recruitment Officer: Daniika (Daniika#1445)
[Horde]Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, located on US - Ursin, brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 9/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (9/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Casual Tuesdays) Heroic Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage/Hunter)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh)
Tank- (No monks. Bdk high priority)
Healer- (Shaman)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Don't be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390 OR Nahlemz/Moonbeaner(Mythic Recruiter) btag: PolarBear#1688

See you in game!
Dismember - Skinfather
Obscura - Diluvium. Already my AOTY for me! :D
Going to be looking around at more options this weekend!
Hi! I am Laatu from Hypnotic here on Turalyon. I am the Gm and raid lead for the guild! We are recruiting atm for Antorus reclears & for BFA. Looking to keep building our team better and better each tier/expac.

< Hypnotic > US Turalyon #1 6hr/week guild in the US
Alliance | Progression 11/11M US 144
2 nights/week | 6 Hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/
Discord | RCLoot Council

LF MDPS:
Anything but Feral
LF RDPS:
Anything but Warlock

If your class is not listed. Please still apply! We are always looking for talented and experienced raiders!

How to Apply to Hypnotic

Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application.
http://www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment
Any questions please add my btag below
More info:

Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956
Officers: Niadoria & Truthwatcher

Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688159#1
Hi!

<Spearmint Rhino LV> is a week old, semi hardcore raiding guild that raids on Tues/Wed 9-12pm EST. We are on Illidan-horde, if you are not opposed to server changing.

We have 4/11m down in 3 hours of raiding this week. The experience of our raiders are anywhere between 0 to 11/11m this tier and were comprised of mostly long time friends and couples who want to have a good time while raiding.

Our goal is to build a solid roster going into BFA while raiding on a lighter schedule until its launch.

It would be a pleasure to talk, if you are interested, please add me @ scklights#1163
Still looking around for a new home, one that's already 11/11M preferrably!
Bump
<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 6/11M is looking for a couple dps to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
High Priority
Windwalker Monk
Warlock
Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Half Credit offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
Monkey (Moclaw#1519)
Notchoga (Choga#1882)
[Horde]Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, located on US - Ursin, brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 9/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8:30pm-12pm Est (9/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)- on a break-

(Casual Tuesdays) Heroic Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage/Hunter)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral/Enh/WW)
Tank- (No monks. Bdk high priority)
Healer- (Shaman/Pally/Resto druid)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Don't be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390 OR Nahlemz/Moonbeaner(Mythic Recruiter) btag: PolarBear#1688

See you in game!
Still looking
Hello, how are you?

We are a mature fun loving guild now LFM for our BFA raid team. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 9:25pm-12:30am central US time.

Currently focusing on filling dps spots.

Add my Btag to talk more :)

Oriel#1933