Join a Conservative community! 11/11 H

Sargeras
Be a part of a community! <The Vanguard> Is Sargeras' premier right-wing guild. We welcome those from all over the right/conservative/traditional spectrum. While we are a community-focused guild and all of a similar mindset are welcome to join, we run 15 and up keys daily, and have an 11/11 H raid team.

We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 6:00 - 9:00PM CST.

We pride ourselves on a fun environment. To make the raid team you'll need to know your class, contribute to the raid's success, and “get out of the fire.” While we're competitive, poor attitude or repetitive (read: same) mistakes are the only reasons you'd be ask to step down once you achieve raider status.

We don't go over our scheduled time or add extra days.

While all classes are welcome to apply, we are currently looking for the following for our raid team:

Any primary DPS that can flex into an off-tank role as necessary.

Melee: None

Range: Any, though Shaman and Hunter are preferred. We have no mail wearers!

Healers: Mistweaver/Resto (Shaman or Druid)

Please contact any of our officers for more info:

Hughjarms#1335
Malphys91#1956
Corarnor#1985
Wikiweaponn#1672
Bump
Bumparoo
Bumpskis
Bumptastic
Bumpstock
Hello, are noobs welcome?
I'm new to this server. I have characters all over the place. I'd like to Join as I make this my home server for BfA.
05/24/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Toreld
Hello, are noobs welcome?

Absolutely. Please get with one of our officers listed in the OP!
05/24/2018 10:12 PMPosted by Visjoner
I'm new to this server. I have characters all over the place. I'd like to Join as I make this my home server for BfA.

We'd love to have you. Sargeras has been very good to me. Please get in touch with one of our officers listed in the OP!
Bumping
Bumpage
Boomp
Bumparump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Do you still not need any Melee? I have a resto Shaman Friend and an amazing Hunter player that would join with me, but my dh friend and I would need a spot as well, we are all returning players.
Returning player on/off during legion looking for a chill atmosphere. 2 days of raiding per week is right in my wheel house. Added all of you in friends list.