(A) Returning Enh Sham LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Returning player getting an enhancement shaman ready for BfA. I am looking for a guild that could use a shaman that runs normal and/or heroic raids. I am currently working on getting gear from normal. Let me know if you could use a shaman, thanks!
btag HexHunter#11354
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
I wanted to see if my guild may be of interest to you. We are very small at the moment and slowly building up and our big focus will be doing content come the expansion and for now continue recruiting and doing things together as we can.

<ShipWreckCove Renegades> It is Alliance on the servers Fizzcrank/Aggramar. It is a fresh start up that is aiming to build up leading up to the expansion. The goal of the guild is to be a Social Casual guild that does content together as a group of friends. We want people that want to play and enjoy gaming together in a laid back non toxic environment.

BFA Raid Times
Our plan is to raid Thursday and Friday evenings 8 PM to 10 PM Eastern in Normal and Heroic Content.

If you have any questions please fell free to reach out to be on Battle.net - Ziriuso#1680 or Discord - Ziri#0004. Also feel free to check out our website www.shipwreckcove.net or my recruitment thread that goes into more detail. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762296981#1

Signed,
Ziri
<Monkey Patrol> is a casual guild with members interested in all aspects of the game. We started a raid group 2 months ago and have progressed to a full normal clear as well as 2 heroic bosses. We are looking to add new raiders to fill out our core raid team!

Raid Times - Wed/Sun 8 p.m. EST
Server - Terenas/Hydraxis
Faction - Alliance
Needs - Tanks/Healers, also accepting anyone who just wants to be part of a
casual raid team.

We are a casual raid group who just like to make progress. The progress we have made has been done over a 2 month raid period.

Progression - 11/11N Antorus, 2/11H Antorus

We put having fun above all else when it comes to raiding. We are not a guild pushing for world/server first. We provide a fun relaxed environment to come and raid. We still expect raiders to understand their class and be able to pull their own weight. As I said we have only raided together for 2 months and were able to progress through normal in that time. We are extremely laid back and just looking to add new members to join us. Even if raiding isn't your thing don't hesitate us to contact us. We are welcoming to players interested in any aspect of the game!

If interested either leave a post here or contact Vizual#1504 or Chaos#1649 on battlenet!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hello!

Krypted Gaming is a friendly gaming community of long-time gaming pals looking to fill out our newly formed WoW branch for pre-expansion and Battle for Azeroth. In only a couple of weeks, we've cleared the legacy Legion raids and have moved onto Antorus, after gearing our freshly boosted 110's.

We're on Darkspear, alliance side. Currently we are raiding Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 9PM-11PM EST, but as we raid more and more, our schedule will most likely change up a little bit. Other than raids, you'll find many of us running battlegrounds, keystones, and arenas together. Keep in mind though, we're not a mega guild, we're a tight knit group.

Hit me up on battlenet, Porowns#1472.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856