Former Cutting Edge Mage/Hunter lf guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am looking for a guild to possibly finish up some mythic content in legion and to head into bfa with. Due to varying reasons I took a break during antorus but have raided every other tier at a cutting edge level on a 3 day 4 hour schedule. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/24231439#

I would prefer to raid with my hunter, but I would not be opposed to playing my mage again. I also do not mind transferring factions/servers if need be. My timezone is EST and I would prefer a late night raid but my times can be pretty flexible. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and have a great day.
Sorry I forgot to add it but my contact info is Scoobert#11805
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
b
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
Hi! I am Laatu from Hypnotic here on Turalyon. I am the Gm and raid lead for the guild! We are recruiting atm for Antorus reclears & for BFA. Looking to keep building our team better and better each tier/expac.

< Hypnotic > US Turalyon #1 6hr/week guild in the US
Alliance | Progression 11/11M US 144
2 nights/week | 6 Hours | Wed/Thu 8-11pm EST

Guild Website: hypnoticguild.com/
Discord | RCLoot Council

LF MDPS:
War/ WW/ Dk/ Dh/ Enhance
LF RDPS:
Spriest/ Mage/ Boomkin/ Ele/ Hunter.

If your class is not listed. Please still apply! We are always looking for talented and experienced raiders!

How to Apply to Hypnotic

Please visit our guild website listed below to fill out an application.
http://www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment
Any questions please add my btag below
More info:

Guild Master | Raid lead: Laatu#1956
Officers: Niadoria & Truthwatcher

Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688159#1
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hello, how are you?

We are a mature fun loving guild now LFM for our BFA raid team. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 9:25pm-12:30am central US time.

Currently focusing on filling dps spots.

Add my Btag to talk more :)

Oriel#1933
<nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at http://nvusguild.com/ Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are 10/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-24 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
All exceptional players
*offspecs encouraged but not required
but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
► Optional Alt Nights
Mythic Friday @ 9pm EST Cleared: 5/11M
Heroic Saturday 10pm-12am EST

► Loot
Loot is handled via Loot Council for Mythic
All Heroic and Friday Mythic are Personal unless otherwise stated
More information can be found on our website forums
► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998
Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
Requiem Team of <Eternal Kingdom>
US Proudmoore
10/11M working on Argus
M/W/Th 7-10 PM PST

I have one, possibly two ranged spots open for Argus progression.
Hit me up if you're interested in talking.

Dearc#1877 bnet
Dearc#4515 discord
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 6/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
OPEN, pref hpal, sham, monk

Melee DPS:
Low, but feel free to still apply!

Ranged DPS:
HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
Hello! You seem to be a great candidate to join our mythic raiding roster. Read below and please contact us if you're interested.

Lucky Sigma on Tichondrius-Horde
Main Raid: Tu/Th 6-9pm PST
Alt/Trial Raid: Sunday 4-7pm PST
Progression: 10/11M
Recruiting: ranged DPS and healers
bump
MAD is currently looking for a few new players to fill the ranks.

TOS :9/9H 7/9M
ABT: 11/11H 11/11M

We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven.

Our Raids:
We raid 3 days a week.
Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST

What we expect from you:
- You are a mature player
- You have a good computer and a stable connection
- You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression
- You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec
- You have a high raid attendance
- Discord and a working mic is required

What we offer:
- A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best
- The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace
- A group of dedicated players with a friendly community

Apply at
http://www.mad-raiding.com/recruitment

add War#12812