pvp discord?

Arenas
05/15/2018 06:23 PMPosted by Dillon
I would think you just got banned from the discord for being obnoxious to others

Others were obnoxious to me.

I'm not hurt. My discord is much better.
If we're talking obnoxious your mod Ryutiz fits the bill pretty well. Dude goes off whenever anyone disagrees with him. He can't handle the power tbh.
05/15/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Trackpadboyx
If we're talking obnoxious your mod Ryutiz fits the bill pretty well. Dude goes off whenever anyone disagrees with him. He can't handle the power tbh.

I don’t think you spamming racist stuff and then raiding his and the arena discord counts as a disagreement.

Pretty sure it qualifies as a ban.

Try again some time.

You were also warned prior to the ban
You're misrepresenting the facts, I never said anything racist in the arena discord. and I never told my friends to raid it, I honestly wish they didn't.

The entire argument started because Ryutiz believed in protecting people's feelings and I believed in protecting people's speech. The only thing I did that was warned of and banned for was continuing the argument after he told me he was done with it.

If we're going to get nitpicky, I believe political discussions are against the rules in that discord anyway, and Ryutiz was a main participant in that argument for the better part of an hour or two.

I was actually never banned for more than a day, because Felryn realized that I never actually said anything racist and unbanned and reinvited me. I declined the invite, though, because I didn't want to be subject to a mod that's so hotheadded.

My friends are a different story, they heard what happened and spammed racist things in the discord with the full intention of being banned. As I said before, I didn't ask for that and would've been fine with them simply leaving.

Recently though, they've all been unbanned and given a second chance. I don't think they're going to join, I know I won't be, but I told them to behave anyway.

https://imgur.com/a/oztQvc0

It's no secret that Ryutiz isn't fit for mod, even the other mods know it. You've been fed exaggerated caricatures of me and who Ryutiz believes me to be. I wish this didn't have to be said, but I assure you I have no beliefs of superiority of any race. I only support the freedom of those who have ideas which seem abhorrent to us to express those ideas. That was the crux of my entire argument, but I'm not sure he saw past what he wanted to see to understand that.

In your own words,
05/15/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Apheliah
Try again some time.
All your post did was reaffirm your deserving of a ban.

Felryn does not represent every mod.

Felryn is not mod(s)

tl;dr Ryutiz is a fine mod, don’t do silly things and you won’t get banned.
Jesus... sounds like that other discord has way too much drama for my taste.
05/15/2018 10:34 PMPosted by Fox
this. wtf is wrong with u people
05/15/2018 10:37 PMPosted by Mondaylunch
05/15/2018 10:34 PMPosted by Fox
this. wtf is wrong with u people

This is just a standard day dude
My solution for this type of thing in my guild is that I promote overly nice people as moderators... so when they gkick, odds are I know it's for a good reason. Then I act as a filter when I'm on and remove the whiny drama llamas / trolls to get rid of the toxicity.
05/15/2018 10:33 PMPosted by Apheliah
All your post did was reaffirm your deserving of a ban.
I think it did a little more than that. Sure I deserved the kick I received for a few hours. I was warned of it. I kept arguing. I've never contested that kick. But what I didn't deserve is your outright slanderous remarks about my posting of racist material as the reason for a ban. I don't believe anything in my previous post suggested (or implied, I know you like that word) that I was necessarily dissatisfied with that particular action.

What I was and continue to be dissatisfied with is the labeling of me as a racist bigot by a trigger-happy mod who muted me and threatened to permaban me for "racist remarks" (which amounts to my belief of not politically censoring people with reprehensible views) before I even was warned about him wanting to ban me for arguing with him.

This isn't my only run-in with the guy either. I once said humans shouldn't have two stun trinkets and we had a similarly heated argument. I wasn't as persistent with that one because I wasn't being called a racist by a moderator in the server, but if you disagree with him on almost any subject you're instantly wrong and are a complete buffoon for having that opinion. I guess that's why you like him so much. Just replace buffoon with baboon.

All in all, it's not a great experience being in that discord with the constant threat of a moderator who can't control himself jumping down your throat. I guess I'll quickly respond to your other three sentences, I promise I won't be this lengthy.

05/15/2018 10:33 PMPosted by Apheliah
Felryn does not represent every mod.

Felryn is not mod(s)
This may have changed since I was in there, but the only mods other than Ryutiz and Felryn are Vhell (who doesn't get on that much) and Dilly, who owns the server. If you look at that Imgur I linked in the last post, you'll see that Ryutiz was warned of his behavior. I can't imagine anyone warning him other than Dilly himself.

tl;dr Ryutiz is a fine mod if you agree with him on every topic, don’t disagree on things and you won’t get banned.

ftfy.
If you don’t want to be labeled as a racist, then go pull the Imgurs of what you said from your massive holding and post them here.

Inb4 “I don’t have them, it’s the only thing I don’t screenshot”.

Vhell is on daily, for long periods of time. Dilly is a moderator as well, in conjunction with Felryn and myself.

I’ve argued at least a dozen times with Ryutiz and called him a moron at least half as many times, I’ve not been banned or kicked once.

The action in your case was based on your behavior and that of your clique that posted on your behalf once you got kicked/banned.

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

But please, give us some context on exactly what you said before Ryu banned you.
05/15/2018 11:23 PMPosted by Apheliah
I’ve argued at least a dozen times with Ryutiz and called him a moron at least half as many times, I’ve not been banned or kicked once.

idk why but this made me laugh out loud
nerds
not in on this one at all
but damn i gotta say

felryn u kinda a rat 4 that one

at the same time though trackpadboyx has always been one of the most annoying rivals on this forum
u guys remember how funny he thought he was with the "protoman pilot" or w/e
and ugh/ i dont even remember the other are random losers
i guess that actually puts felryn in their camp though so not shocking
05/16/2018 01:31 AMPosted by Cruel
not in on this one at all
but damn i gotta say

felryn u kinda a rat 4 that one

at the same time though trackpadboyx has always been one of the most annoying rivals on this forum
u guys remember how funny he thought he was with the "protoman pilot" or w/e
and ugh/ i dont even remember the other are random losers
i guess that actually puts felryn in their camp though so not shocking

ROFL JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS
I once said humans shouldn't have two stun trinkets and we had a similarly heated argument.

I disagreed with you on that one because you acted like RMP absolutely could not do anything about it, or play around that fact.

If you want to argue human adapt holy priests, however, I can definitely pick up a jersey on your side of the field.

The arena forums, and our arena forum discord, is consistent in disagreements and arguments. This isn't some sort of new concept, we are pvpers, we are competitive, we want to be the winners. You should know that by now.
is therr any for potatoes to find other potatoes to play with
05/16/2018 02:15 AMPosted by Aerumna

Im sure either server would work.

http://discord.gg/KTzs3cM is dilly's
05/16/2018 02:17 AMPosted by Ryutiz
05/16/2018 02:15 AMPosted by Aerumna

Im sure either server would work.

http://discord.gg/KTzs3cM is dilly's

thanks bud. thought i might try playing hunter
05/15/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Halcyn
05/15/2018 06:23 PMPosted by Dillon
I would think you just got banned from the discord for being obnoxious to others

Others were obnoxious to me.

I'm not hurt. My discord is much better.
Are you 16 in real life or just online?