I will never level through Classic again

Classic Discussion
05/13/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Prizn
Anyone else feel the same way? I'm glad I never have to go through that ever again.
Wrong sub-forum?
ok
k
Okey dokey.
Haha, leveling in classic is the best.

It's slower, and a great time to socialize and network (especially during launch). I'm doing it right now (for the 3rd time) and I'm lovin' it. It's not hard, contrary to popular belief. It's still MMO leveling. Provided you don't run yourself into packs of mobs, you won't die that much. At the end of the day, you're still auto attacking and hitting 1-3 buttons, it's not exactly rocket science. I don't put a lot of merit into the "challenge" aspect of it. My first points still stand though
Vanilla leveling = best leveling
05/14/2018 09:16 PMPosted by Drashichon
Vanilla leveling = best leveling
This is the truest statement I've seen all week.
Finding pieces of gear and struggling to choose between which stats you want, if you want armor more than stats, looking forward to every single level you gain instead of "well the number went up again and I'm not at cap yet". It's honestly gonna be pretty nice.
Yes I too hate the concept of picking up my first green item with +1 Stamina on it and flipping my lid because I might be a teensy bit stronger against random wandering monsters I need to defeat to trudge my way through the world and show it I can survive.

Oh wait I mean the opposite. That's the best part :D
05/14/2018 10:11 PMPosted by Zellion
Finding pieces of gear and struggling to choose between which stats you want, if you want armor more than stats, looking forward to every single level you gain instead of "well the number went up again and I'm not at cap yet". It's honestly gonna be pretty nice.

Ehh, honestly, the first half isn't super accurate. Quest rewards are spread in a pretty linear fashion. It's unlikely you're going to get two greens within the same few levels for the same slot. It *can* happen with BOE drops, but in that situation you're better off AHing it.

The second half, for sure. Most classes that are harder to level like Warrior or Shaman have major milestones that make leveling easier and you anxiously await those times :P
The leveling experience is what I am looking forward to most!
05/13/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Prizn
Anyone else feel the same way? I'm glad I never have to go through that ever again.
No. No-one feels that way. No-one is going to play BfA with you.