9/11M - 976 - 4.8K RET Pally LF MYTHIC GUILD

Guild Recruitment
Hi All:

I'm a seasoned raider looking for a Mythic raiding guild on AREA-52 (HORDE).

Notable XP:

Mists of Pandaria :
SoO - 14/14 (10M)

Warlords of Draenor:
Hellfire Citadel - 13/13M US 112

Legion:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M US 104

Above all else I'm looking for the following from a potential guild:

1. Extremely high Level of efficiency. I value my/everyone else's time more than anything.

2. 3 night/week raids, anytime between 6PM - 1AM EST ( tues-thurs pref but not a deal breaker)

3. Active Mythic+ involvement pushing high keys (I enjoy this as much as I love raiding).

4. Mature group of raiders

5. Laid back environment outside of raid but extremely focused during progression. (See 1.)

6. At least 10/11M

In a nut shell, here is what you can expect from me:

1. Near perfect attendance (Unless I'm dead or in a coma i wont miss raid. Any planned absences would be notified months in advance).

2. Extremely competent in my class.

3. Excellent attitude that compliments any non-toxic guild environment.

4. Extremely efficient. I ALWAYS show up on time (15-min or more before raid), well prepared with all consumables, knowledge of encounters, ready to go.

5. I will go above and beyond, doing whatever it takes to help clear content, whether it be assisting with strategies prior to the encounters or during encounters, or simply helping others in the guild, with the class, mechanics etc.

6. Overall positive attitude, dedication to progressing through end game content. I don't easily get burnt out.

7. Extremely understanding when it comes to class needs during progression for certain encounters.

8. High level of accountability.

9. High level of involved outside of raids, mainly Mythic +'s. I enjoy running high keys as I'm a firm believer that this helps better ourselves as players. The preparation and strategies that are required based on the dungeon and affixes as you get into the higher key levels is incredible!

10. Dedication to always better myself outside of raid (reviewing logs, encounters, wow analyzer, other paladins) to see what can be done better to Min/Max, always.

Logs are available upon request.

Please leave your contact info below and I will be sure to reach out.

I have no problems filling long applications if all our expectations are aligned.

Thanks for stopping by!
Still LF new home :)
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Still LF Mythic Raiding guild to call home. At least 10/11M
Kek
LF exceptional DPS

Name: <Wrong>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 11/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
Raid Days: Wednesday/ Thursday
Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

Send me a MSG via Discord PM Saltednuts#0801 you may need to add to friends and then send a msg, or add me on real id Deism#1427
Ill be in touch!
Still looking
Still looking
<Vice> [H] on Cho'gall is recruiting for core positions.

10/11M

Fri/Sat, 9pm - 12am EST

Add Holio#1774 if interested.

Thanks!
Still looking
( 11/11 M)Mystic -US Stormrage is looking for good DPS of all classes. A large group of raiders who left Death Jesters following a disagreement in leadership, we quickly re-cleared to 11/11 M and now have our sights set on pushing rankings on the server come BFA.

Prog : 11/11 M
Raid Times : T/W/TH 10p-1am EST
Recruitment: DPS of all classes
Server/Faction: US-Stormrage/Alliance
Add Loyd#1257 for more info.
TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
Current Needs: All competent players.
Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Contacts
Muk // Pro#1435
Ordylleo // Bravia#1763
Kurysu // Keoke#1367
Still looking
Still looking
Hey there - since you aren't posting on the character you're looking to raid on, I'm unsure if you're a good fit, since I can't look at logs/history.

That being said,

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for melee DPS.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Still looking. Horde Only, thanks! :)
Still LF new home