Newest Transmog Thread

Death Knight
1 2 3 26 Next
You know what to do!
9/10
I actually love the robed look. Only lose 1 point for no helmet.
Whoever rates mine, enchant is showing up blue for some reason. Actually is breath of yulon(green glow) on both axes
8/10
Will look even better when orcs can go upright, imo.
05/21/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Umah
8/10

10/10. Love seeing another “ice queen”
05/21/2018 03:54 PMPosted by Svartalfheim
05/21/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Umah
8/10

10/10. Love seeing another “ice queen”

8/10 Love the Frosty look, very grimdark. Traditionally though I prefer my Undead to be one of the native races
@Dëathstörm: 9/10

I really dig the look - like a Scarlet Crusader that went full-on Horde loyalist.
8/10
05/22/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Pyali
@Dëathstörm: 9/10

I really dig the look - like a Scarlet Crusader that went full-on Horde loyalist.

That was more or less what I was going for. I wanted to make a more Alteraci themed character, but orange armor seems in short supply. What I came up with eventually was this guy. A veteran of the Third War who fell to Arthas and was super grateful to Sylvanas for freeing him. He doesn't really trust the beast races, but he's a loyal knight to his queen. The armor was more of a homage to Stromgarde and Alterac. Although being a former member of SC wouldn't be beyond this character either.
7/10 - I am sure others will rank more highly. Looks more warrior to me than Death Knight.
05/22/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Iggbee
7/10 - I am sure others will rank more highly. Looks more warrior to me than Death Knight.

...says the guy wearing pieces of warrior (hands, waist, chest) and paladin (head) look-alike sets ;-)

But seriously, I like the mix of pieces from different sets and they work pretty well together. 8/10 from me!

05/22/2018 04:16 PMPosted by Dëathstörm

That was more or less what I was going for. I wanted to make a more Alteraci themed character, but orange armor seems in short supply. What I came up with eventually was this guy. A veteran of the Third War who fell to Arthas and was super grateful to Sylvanas for freeing him. He doesn't really trust the beast races, but he's a loyal knight to his queen. The armor was more of a homage to Stromgarde and Alterac. Although being a former member of SC wouldn't be beyond this character either.

Now that you say that, I can see it. I really like a good concept like that!
7/10. I like the unholy green but it looks very... warrior like? Maybe its the female Draenei. Idk.
2/10. Nothing matches at all.
05/23/2018 09:53 AMPosted by Vortimarr

Wow, harsh. To each their own, I guess.
05/23/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Bloodgorge
05/23/2018 09:53 AMPosted by Vortimarr

Wow, harsh. To each their own, I guess.

This thread seems hostile.

That being said, I'm going to say 6/10 because he's not wrong, the pieces just don't mesh that well. I like what you are doing on top with the spikes, however. Keep working on it.
I like the fire helm

7/10
10/10 I love that set but far far to lazy to farm it farm it for myself
9/10 love it!
9/10
outside the norm. and mogging forsaken can be a pain 10/10
You look like a twilight cultist, which is pretty cool. 7/10. Sadly the helm makes the rest of it look kinda... mismatched despite the colors being considered carefully in your mog. I like it tho :)