Newest Transmog Thread

Death Knight
Prev 1 11 12 13 26 Next
08/06/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Tovi
Why am I the lucky one getting skipped?

10/10, that scythe and the purple/green color scheme are so perfect for an unholy death knight. You look like the grim reaper's shadow, undoing all of his work to amass your own army.

08/06/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Warhawg
@visk
10/10 I love it assuming your weapon is bugged and is not actually the orange one. If it’s not bugged brother you need to be using the blue one bc that mog would be great. I hate that helm so much and you made it work. Good job.

I do like this. It's a shame the boots to match the Scholo set are no longer obtainable. 8/10
08/06/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Warhawg
@visk
10/10 I love it assuming your weapon is bugged and is not actually the orange one. If it’s not bugged brother you need to be using the blue one bc that mog would be great. I hate that helm so much and you made it work. Good job.

8/10, because you look similar to the punisher.
Oop, meant to post on my DK earlier.

@Deathpork, that tabard really pulls the look together, matching your shoulders, fur, and even your hair.. er, beard tie. Very fitting indeed for a blood DK.

The rest of the armor does not do that combo justice. 8/10
08/06/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Socksies
08/06/2018 04:38 AMPosted by Daeah

That says more about yourself than it does me; but cloth armor.

I like your set. The fact that Ross is using a Blizzard store helmet speaks volumes about their own taste, and it makes sense why they'd give a good set a low score.

9/10 for yours. I'm not a fan of the trident.

"A good set"

That's not even remotely a set lmfao, yikes buddy.,
08/06/2018 03:54 PMPosted by Daeah
08/06/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Socksies

I like your set. The fact that Ross is using a Blizzard store helmet speaks volumes about their own taste, and it makes sense why they'd give a good set a low score.

9/10 for yours. I'm not a fan of the trident.

It's fine! I don't take it personally, I too would be a bitter person if I had to roll a specific class just to headcannon playing as a High Elf. (I don't like the trident either; I'm still after a more "staff-y" looking polearm.)

You have a trash transmog, won't deny it, and even tried to defend it because you got salty. That's pretty bitter LOL. Also, I have no idea what you mean by headcannon playing as a High Elf, I'm not a RPer like you, female blood elves are just hot.
Ugh.
08/06/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Gore
Ugh.

Yeah I wish both of them would just shut up and rate people’s mogs. Anyways, 10/10 for you. Perfect undead dk mog.

p.s. thanks Visk
08/07/2018 04:46 AMPosted by Tovi
08/06/2018 08:04 PMPosted by Gore
Ugh.

Yeah I wish both of them would just shut up and rate people’s mogs. Anyways, 10/10 for you. Perfect undead dk mog.

p.s. thanks Visk

Tovi, pretty rad, purple theme is always good. 8/10

No idea what's going on with my weapons they're definitely not the right ones. My transmog is inspired heavily by the DOOM SLAYER.
7/10 @Ashteroid, gloves boots belt need some deadly lightings, otherwise the potential is there :)
8/10 because you are unholy, but I am not a huge fan of the no shoulders. Also if you change the hair style it might flow a bit better with the mask
08/07/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Rumar
8/10 because you are unholy, but I am not a huge fan of the no shoulders. Also if you change the hair style it might flow a bit better with the mask

@Rumar 8/10

Very menacing. I like those shoulders a lot more now that orcs can be upright.
08/07/2018 08:08 PMPosted by Visceral
08/07/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Rumar

@Rumar 8/10

Very menacing. I like those shoulders a lot more now that orcs can be upright.

9/10 being able to represent Horde, AND look like a DK is not an easy thing. Congrats.
08/05/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Warhawg
@kovir
8/10 the boots don’t fit when they are alone in my opinion you should match the gloves with those boots and find some new weapons that match better and could be a cool and unique 10 honestly. Good job though.

The boots are the only piece of the set I haven't been lucky enough to get yet! I did try on the gladiator gloves but I liked having the blue tinge on it. Appreciate your feedback!
Really considering faction changing my HU DK to look like this UD one
08/07/2018 08:20 PMPosted by Syrosa
9/10 being able to represent Horde, AND look like a DK is not an easy thing. Congrats.

Love your mog. Good job. 10/10
08/08/2018 04:59 AMPosted by Tovi

Love your mog. Good job. 10/10

I saw your post earlier and missed my chance to say 10/10. Glad you posted again. Love this mog!
I got skipped, someone rate meh plz
08/08/2018 11:42 AMPosted by Doritomane
I got skipped, someone rate meh plz

It's a full set. Everything matches, but there wasn't any thought put into the pieces.

4/10.
Think thats my first 10/10 rating, love the cohesion and coloring, great helmet choice as well!