Newest Transmog Thread

Death Knight
Prev 1 12 13 14 26 Next
08/08/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Villeous
Think thats my first 10/10 rating, love the cohesion and coloring, great helmet choice as well!

The only thing im not sure about is the belt but other than that 8/10. You really DO look like an armored necromancer
08/08/2018 11:42 AMPosted by Doritomane
I got skipped, someone rate meh plz

You got skipped because you skipped Syrosa. I wish Socksies wouldn’t have rated you at all for skipping again (Kolasi) but at least he gave you a low (and deserving) rating.

08/08/2018 10:23 AMPosted by Kólasi
I saw your post earlier and missed my chance to say 10/10. Glad you posted again. Love this mog!

Thank you! I love yours too and I’m not just saying that because you gave me a good rating :p Every armor piece fits an undead male perfectly and I love the fact you’re using an uncommon color palette.

However, I wish you were using the red version of our MT weapon but it might be the Armory? 9/10 if you really are using the blue version; 10/10 if you’re using the red.

08/08/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Gharion
08/08/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Villeous
Think thats my first 10/10 rating, love the cohesion and coloring, great helmet choice as well!

The only thing im not sure about is the belt but other than that 8/10. You really DO look like an armored necromancer

Love most of your mog except the green shoulders and weapon plus I think you should turn your helm on. Your head looks very tiny.

6/10
10/10 - Flawless! Love the color scheme and use of old world mogs.
@thraz
7/10 wep belt and shoulders don’t match. Real potential though.
08/09/2018 06:53 AMPosted by Warhawg
@thraz

@ Warhawg

I'm a sucker for that Helm, but the torso seems sorta of bland to me. Just personal taste I guess.

8/10
08/09/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Vilectus
08/09/2018 06:53 AMPosted by Warhawg
@thraz

@ Warhawg

I'm a sucker for that Helm, but the torso seems sorta of bland to me. Just personal taste I guess.

8/10

Trying to look like a warrior I see. Well...good job at that, you'll have em fooled!!

8/10
@Entâri

Pretty solid mog dude 8/10
@ Gharion
7/10 Something about the different t colors that have glow...I just like it. Meh, solid.
@Gilganfrost solid 10/10. Love the icy blue look you got going on with your mog and the matching tabard and weapons just add some extra coolness to the overall all mog
@Kilgol 10/10, that is a great combo of PvP sets. Maybe the biggest looking Orc I've seen, and an awesome mix of savage and official looking garb.
Emmortahl 4/10 the armor is all over the place my dude!

Kilgor 7/10 love the set, missing the helm though oh and well played in that AB! Pretty good 1v1s ^_^
Dante that was a fun AB. Current helms just look to big on upright orcs also if you got a mowhawk ya gotta show it off
@Kilgol like the big set, can never go wrong with skulls on everything for Dks 8/10
08/11/2018 07:22 AMPosted by Canadîan
@Kilgol like the big set, can never go wrong with skulls on everything for Dks 8/10

it looks cool but not enough skulls for my taste 7/10
Really cool mog I love the classic DK hood look and how u changed it to make your own version of a death knight themed mog. 8/10
10/10 Qjoee, I really dig your look. Unique & very intimidating character. Excellent work!
@Kovir Good set for a blood elf man belt could see some improvement. Think it would look very good with attack animations even if it looks a little pally ish but lots of great dk sets look like that. 7.5/10

The set I have I really like for blood, but two things
I do not have that enchant on the weapon, I have the dk exclusive rune of razorice illusion from ICC
I changed the belt to the red chompy boi, bones go well with the bones on the hands and feet. none of the gear or mog stuff is really up to date on this guy.
im using the dk final quest axe btw reddish handle and blade looks great in person.