Newest Transmog Thread

Death Knight
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
7/10

Like a palladin clinging to the light as the unholy slowly drags him into shadow. Very imposing and everything matches really well. I may just not be the right audience. I don't find it too interesting without a little deviation.

Edit: Mismatched. I have the wrong sword right now and that would help a little, but mostly I just like the big guards on the hands, and count on flattering lighting to fix the color issue.
07/30/2018 10:09 AMPosted by Fitrith
7/10

Like a palladin clinging to the light as the unholy slowly drags him into shadow. Very imposing and everything matches really well. I may just not be the right audience. I don't find it too interesting without a little deviation.

Your mog gives off a brawler sort of dude.
Are your gloves supposed to be similar to boxing gloves, thats why they are red?
IF so it might be a very interesting take, although not one I would go for.
8.5/10 if you were going for a brawler.
7/10 if you weren't and your gloves are just mismatched.
9/10

Love it! Very black and evil looking. Total necromancer look
07/30/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Zr
9/10

Love it! Very black and evil looking. Total necromancer look

9/10. Spikey, color-coordinated, and all around evil looking. Only deducted one point because the chest didn't really match.
@Vlad were you going for the warhammer Vampire look by the same name?
07/30/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Althamon

Not bad, I enjoy the change up and the green to match unholy. My only problem is the sword doesn't match, so I have to say 8/10.
07/30/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Althamon

Absolutely!
I would not mind recommendations, but trying to keep it as Vlad as possible.
The cloak is the first thing to go once BFA hits. Going to get Parrotfeather Cloak *the dark red one*

This is the render, if anyone is able to recommend me changes to my transmog to make look less Vanilla WoW but still staying true to its origins.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammerfb/images/0/0f/Vlad_von_Carstein_Total_War_Warhammer_Render.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171116151551
that is the best you will get if you are going for the "new" Vlad.and Mannfred is a punk.
I love the set and i'd love it more if you had a more death knight skin tone with it.

i dont think the sword jives very well, screams more paladin than DK.

7/10
I don't really get what you're going after, shammy-inspired DK?

4/10 -- your xmog matches, just odd
I like how u stuck with the DK vibe and the tabard compliments it all nicely.

9/10
@Vladcarstein

I'd give your BFA look a 6/10, i'd give you more but technically you dont have the armor yet lol and because its a full set.

Maybe you could look into some other legs for that set, so that way it wouldnt be a full set, that would make it a solid 7
oh and @Qjoee love the elements theme you have going on, 8/10

@Nautkicker almost a full set but mad respect for the tabard 6/10

@Deathpork 7/10 the legs dont match, but other than that pretty good

@Althamon 5/10 that IS a full set, also the sword doesnt match
07/31/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Gharion
oh and @Qjoee love the elements theme you have going on, 8/10

@Nautkicker almost a full set but mad respect for the tabard 6/10

@Deathpork 7/10 the legs dont match, but other than that pretty good

@Althamon 5/10 that IS a full set, also the sword doesnt match

Mine was glanced over so I'll rate again in hopes I don't get glanced over again lol.

I'd say 6/10, I've seen the overall set a lot and some patterns don't really match. Maybe try a different helm and different chest piece, or use a tabard, I really like the belt though.
9/10, nice and sleek with everything looking like it belongs in a set, the only thing that is kind of off is the slight green in the belt
@deathshark
I like the idea. Alliance admiral or whatever but man the shoulders and gloves aren’t doing it for me man. Boots also look kind of off but they prolly match in game. 7/10
07/31/2018 11:44 PMPosted by Warhawg
@deathshark
I like the idea. Alliance admiral or whatever but man the shoulders and gloves aren’t doing it for me man. Boots also look kind of off but they prolly match in game. 7/10

8/10. Not much to say other than that set just... works. Looks good!
(Note that my chest piece doesn't display properly in armory, in game there's a 3D plate model from the ToV mythic chest piece that covers the top part of the tabard, ties it together for me!)
7/10. I like the paladin influence
08/01/2018 01:21 AMPosted by Alpop
7/10. I like the paladin influence

9/10

You're one wide SOB.

I'm into the redish armor with the green axe tho. Nice job.