Can't restore deleted character

Customer Support
It says it couldn't be restored and to try again later, it's been like this for a day now. I'm trying to restore my 110 Demon Hunter on the server Darkspear, is there an issue?
So, silly question just for process of elimination.

Do you have a 110 on that realm? I think that is thenlevel requirement.

And more importantly, do you have another Demon Hunter on that realm?
Did you recently restore a character, it sounds like the cool down may still be running.

Otherwise, do you have a character with the same name as the one you want to restore. I think that error message would show if this were the case, so I wonder if the cool down is still not ready yet.
05/20/2018 03:50 PMPosted by Mastadôn
Do you have a 110 on that realm?

Close ;) You actually have to have a level 70 on the realm. You also have to have a free spot in your list and as Kozzae pointed out, your restoration can't be on cool down and the name needs to be available :)
If you don't have a level 70+ on the realm, you're not going to be able to have/restore a DH on that realm. That's built into the functionality of DH creation and can't be manually adjusted. If you want to restore that DH, then you'd have to have a level 70+ character on that realm so that the criteria for having a DH is met.
05/20/2018 04:03 PMPosted by Jaxton
If you don't have a level 70+ on the realm, you're not going to be able to have/restore a DH on that realm. That's built into the functionality of DH creation and can't be manually adjusted. If you want to restore that DH, then you'd have to have a level 70+ character on that realm so that the criteria for having a DH is met.
That is the criteria to MAKE a DH, not to have one on the realm. You can make a DH on a realm with a 70 and then do a paid transfer to a different realm that doesn't have a 70 on it.
05/20/2018 04:26 PMPosted by Emollinial
That is the criteria to MAKE a DH, not to have one on the realm. You can make a DH on a realm with a 70 and then do a paid transfer to a different realm that doesn't have a 70 on it.

Correct, but if you delete that DH then on that realm without a 70+, you can't restore it.

Thanks fornthe correction guys. Got the level wrong.

8f you do a paid transfer to a realm and delete, can you restore without said 70 though?
I don't have any characters left on Darkspear, I transferred the characters I wanted to keep to a different realm, and deleted all other characters I didn't want such as my DH.

Also no my restore character isn't on CD, so is my DH lost forever? The only way to get my DH would be to transfer a toon back to Darkspear?
That is the criteria to MAKE a DH

True, but the restore system seems to look at that restriction too. I don't think that it's actually meant to though. I can't be totally sure, but if that's the trouble the OP is having, it may be something that a GM can lend a hand with via a ticket.

Edit:
05/20/2018 04:33 PMPosted by Juggernautz
I don't have any characters left on Darkspear, I transferred the characters I wanted to keep to a different realm, and deleted all other characters I didn't want such as my DH.

Also no my restore character isn't on CD

In that case, you can try putting in a ticket and see if it's something that a GM can help with ;)
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/836/channels
In that case, you can try putting in a ticket and see if it's something that a GM can help with ;)
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/836/channels

I submitted a ticket, thank you.

If all else fails, I actually do have a plan to get my DH back. I can restore another 110 on that server, and than wait two weeks to restore my DH I guess.
05/20/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Juggernautz
If all else fails, I actually do have a plan to get my DH back. I can restore another 110 on that server, and than wait two weeks to restore my DH I guess.

Yep, that would work too ;)

Hopefully this is one of those cases where a GM is able to lend a hand though.
05/20/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Perl
05/20/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Juggernautz

Yep, that would work too ;)

Hopefully this is one of those cases where a GM is able to lend a hand though.

They did, a GM was able to restore my character within an hour of me submitting my ticket. Thank you for the great customer service Blizzard, you've always been able to help whenever I've asked, you guys are awesome.