Day 1 Player Hpally 9/11M LF 2-3 night

Guild Recruitment
Add: McCowan#1297. Prefer Discord interviews!
Basically in the market for a 2-3 night raiding guild.
Prefer Horde, but will consider alliance.
Prior experience: Classic: Full clear except Naxx 40. (9 bosses)
BC: Full clear (Mu'ru+KJ post nerf)
Wrath: Full clear (server first Halion Heroic)
Cataclysm: Full clear (all server firsts)
Pandaria: Full clear (all server firsts)
WoD: Full clear
Legion Exp: 9/11M w/ 3% best on Aggramar pre-nerf, 45% P3 Argus Mythic.
Hola Zulrakal,

I noticed you said you'd consider going alliance so I'm including our guild spam below. If you decide you're interested at wes#12170 and we can setup a discord interview.

To Apply
Fill out our application at goo.gl/W5ocWs

About Us
<Casually Competent> 11/11M is an adult 21+ progression minded guild currently located on the US-Sargeras server. We're looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren't shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. CASUAL PLAYERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN.

Current needs:
Holy Paladin
druid (balance)
mage
warlock
All exceptional players are welcome to apply.

We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you're putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you.

Raid nights: Saturday and Sunday 6PM-10PM CST [invites start at 5:50PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a hardcore progression guild that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed.

While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared

Base Requirements

⊗ Competitive drive
⊗ 75 traits in your main weapon by the opening of Mythic Antorus
⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences
⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks
⊗ Discord
⊗ Reliable internet connection
⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing]
⊗ No-lifers a plus!

If you think you may be a good fit, whisper Maaxwell or Pxl in game at anytime!

Contact Us
Wes#12170
Abcboy#1225
Max#12177
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
bump. still looking.
<
>
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
M
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
bump. 9/11M+ only please.
<
<
Howdy! I'll keep this short and simple
Traverse-Thrall (H) is currently looking for two healers (Paladin and Priest) for our raid on Friday/Sunday 11-3Am EST, I saw your post so I decided to say Hi. if you're interested you're welcome to app at http://traverse.enjin.com/home and feel free to add me so we can chat Nerppy#1900. Guild recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747776176

Thanks for your time.
<