Defensive Stance full time for PvP?

Warrior
I'm new to Arms PvP, so quick question for you guys, is staying in DS 100% of the time in PvP a good idea?

I think having a permanent 20% damage reduction is very good, only at the cost of losing 10% damage? I'm not sure though, how do you more experienced players use DS?
If you get targeted, you want to use defense stance and if people are ignoring you then remove it and get more damage in.

I'm pretty sure in pvp instance DS reduce 20% of your damage and not 10% tho.
05/19/2018 05:25 PMPosted by Manlyfleb
If you get targeted, you want to use defense stance and if people are ignoring you then remove it and get more damage in.

I didn't know that, well if that's the case than yeah it's better off switching around like you said, thank you.
05/19/2018 05:25 PMPosted by Manlyfleb

This is the correct take. Also correct about the increased damage reduction in pvp. Still worth using if you're taking a lot more damage than you have going out.
Stance dance...
Hold up.. ive been leveling a warrior and I dont recall seeing stances... Am I missing something? Is that why my arms warrior hits like a noodle?
05/20/2018 04:27 AMPosted by Jínn
Hold up.. ive been leveling a warrior and I dont recall seeing stances... Am I missing something? Is that why my arms warrior hits like a noodle?

Defensive stance is a arm talent that you can pick. Idk how arm is during leveling, but it get better at max level with artifact and gear.
Use D stance in PvP when you are being focused, otherwise stay Battle Stance. If you are being attacked and you have a healer, you can stay Battle Stance until either your enemy is using their burst or your healer is CC'd.

Staying in D stance wrecks your damage output alot more than you think so you don't wanna overuse it.