WSB coming back?

Emerald Dream
Just imagine if Warsong Battalion came back. Any speculations on what would happen with server balance?

Would we see a new branch of players taking part in World PvP or all the old members crawling back and replenishing the rank structure?

I honestly miss WSB they helped balanced out tichondrius and I know they have left their mark on ED.

I don’t know if they ever went against RP events or ruined that fun but for the most part they was a leading super power for a lot of us World PvP fanatics and really brought more competition to rise up against them leading in the direction of more active players.

Bring back World PvP in WoD. #plox
Might I suggest finding a more constructive use of your time? People will just deflag if War Mode is too annoying.
05/22/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Jarleon
Might I suggest finding a more constructive use of your time? People will just deflag if War Mode is too annoying.

I’m at work. I have nothing but time
Meh, it be business as usual.

We need someone to hate.
The biggest interest in the game for me is the Zerg Guilds and what not. I absolutely enjoy seeing large guilds and even multiple guilds coming together and working on attacking the opposing faction cities. I mean we have some big guilds but I would love to see more. Hopefully War Mode brings together all the nerds that enjoy zerging so they are not annoying the rest of the population that dislikes it.
Zerging is over rated. Sure when battles do happen, it can be epic.

But.. when you spend 40 min forming group/getting into position just to kill NPCs and AFKs for 30 min its pretty boring. Especially when raid leaders disband or phase before an enemy raid can engage so they can claim victory by default.
05/22/2018 08:38 AMPosted by Kimmyjongun
05/22/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Jarleon

I’m at work. I have nothing but time
May I suggest Youtube?
City raids before flying was implemented, now that was some fun !@#$.
05/22/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Jimmirus
City raids before flying was implemented, now that was some fun !@#$.
Yeah, they were cool as hell back when a force had to march through the door and keep in mind strategic placement, then duke it out at a reasonable frame rate and network latency. Not just drop out of thin air and create a slideshow where people's spells take 30 seconds to go off.

Zerg WPVP today is like watching football but the quarterback doesn't need to throw the ball it just appears where he wants unerringly. Few plays need to be called since most of the players can't touch each other. And the satellite connection you're watching on is crap so you keep slapping the DirectTV box for lack of anything else you can do.

If they disable flight in War Mode and upgrade the server infrastructure to post-2005 technical standards, BfA WPVP would be amazing.
05/22/2018 02:13 PMPosted by Jarleon
If they disable flight in War Mode and upgrade the server infrastructure to post-2005 technical standards, BfA WPVP would be amazing.

One can only dream. Otherwise, zerg pvp is a waste of time.
I dig it.
Just wait for Classic. You'll see plenty of it there, I guarantee it.

They won't disable flying. They're introducing a shell with apparently a long-range and short cooldown to bring down flyers.
05/22/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Charax

They won't disable flying. They're introducing a shell with apparently a long-range and short cooldown to bring down flyers.

Ew
All Zerg guilds ever produced was lag and irritation.

Having 60 people swarm 10-15 and lagging them out until death has never, and will never produce quality PvP.

source?
On my rogue posting but yea I know a large population dislikes it. I suppose I like the concept of it more then anything else.
if they had the ability to run the game in an atmosphere where more than 40v40 could exsist I can see ur point... but once it starts taking 3, 5, 10secs, 1min to get off any kind of attack, It all becomes unplayable... and thus not fun... never got why u guys liked lag pvp... had my thoughts on why... but even those, if true, would be horrible reasons to like that style of play...

I'm all for a show of force, but the game cant handle it
05/24/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Arnirdan
if they had the ability to run the game in an atmosphere where more than 40v40 could exsist I can see ur point... but once it starts taking 3, 5, 10secs, 1min to get off any kind of attack, It all becomes unplayable... and thus not fun... never got why u guys liked lag pvp... had my thoughts on why... but even those, if true, would be horrible reasons to like that style of play...

I'm all for a show of force, but the game cant handle it

This...

Blizz needs to spend some of the bajillion dollars its making and make a new engine/net code or whatever to handle loads better. Their servers are run by hamsters. Large scale wpvp always lags so bad its never very fun.
05/23/2018 10:51 AMPosted by Kenzinger

source?

https://beta.wowdb.com/items/163604-net-o-matic-5000