[H] Returning player LF BFA guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey everybody I am just coming back to the game after a long break. I played Legion very very little and didn't like it. But I would like to give BFA a good try with some fun people. I don't have a single notable Legion accomplishment to my name. As far as MMO credibility goes I hit Gladiator a few times way back in TBC, and I cleared vanilla FF14.

I'm looking for a guild that does both PVP and PVE content for BFA, a guild that also just doesn't collect people. So I'm open to pretty much any server really. My plan is to roll a warrior and boost it for the last parts of legion and get ready for BFA. I am in the East Coast and would prefer to stay there server wise, I make my own work schedule so I can pretty much make whatever times for raids.

Hope to hear from yall soon.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by 6/11M Mythic raiders.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
I should have mentioned: I'd like to play a dps warrior for BFA. Also bump.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
hey i have a new guild on turaylon that is recruiting for BFA and could use a DPS warrior, we are a EST guild and raid 7-10pm EST tuesday/wednesday. add me Subjektive#11758
Thanks everyone I'll be reaching out soon. Also bump.
Hey Hravek!
Our guild, Decided by Fate, is currently looking for more!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764116430

Hope to hear from you soon!
Bump.
Morning bump.
Hi Hravek! Last Call would be a good fit for you, based on what you are looking for. We are a drama free guild(and we actually mean it). We're looking for FRIENDS to play with, not just people with l33t DPS. We want to build a good community. Last Call is a Heroic focused guild, though we will be giving Mythic a try on a casual basis, as long as we are having fun and not raging.
I'd say about a third of the guild PVP's, mostly random BGs. We also do alt runs, achievement runs, xmog runs(and xmog fashion contests), and a few even play with Battle Pets. We will also be building a high M+ team in BFA.

Faction: Horde
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused. Casual Mythic.
Guild Progress: 11/11H
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Needs: DPS + Healer
BTag: NoHero#1606

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
<Wicked Intent>, a newish Hyjal based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Heroic and Mythic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • I've sent a few requests out. My Btag is Amaranthus#11683

If anyone else thinks I would be a good match I am still in the process of looking.
    I would love to have you join my guild, I will add you
    <Solitude>
    US-Thrall: Horde
    Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
    Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST

About us:
    We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
    To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
    11/11N, 11/11H , 6/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
    FULL

Healers:
    OPEN, pref hpal, sham, monk

Melee DPS:
    Low, but feel free to still apply!

Ranged DPS:
    HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
    https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
    kaerbaer#1475
    Petipas#1414
    ADW#1785
    Hey there! I'd love to speak with you! Message me at Brashara#1324 and lets talk :D