<Mythic Mischief> [H] Recruiting for BfA!

Dragonblight and Fenris
Mythic Mischief Is a Dragonblight - Fenris US guild that focuses on have a good time while pushing end game content. We formed at the start of Nighthold and have grown to a top end guild on our server block. We have earned AoTC for every raid tier of legion. We have a strong group of raiders but are looking to Fill in some holes in our Battle For Azeroth raid team.

We are seeking a few healers (Priest,Monk,Paladin are open) and a couple of dps spots open. A dps with a tank off spec would be great! If your class or spec are not listed above please still contact me as guild needs change all the time.

We raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday at 6pm server (6pm pst) and are looking for people that can make all 3 days.

New raiders are encouraged to apply! We pride ourselves on running a fun but focused raid. Are goal is to stay in the top 5 on our server group. We use personal loot. And have a no drama atmosphere.

If you have any questions or want to join us for a test run message Darth
Battle.net greyskull#1924
Discord Castlegreyskull#0327

Lok'tar ogar
Just a update we are seeking the rolls listed below but are open to other class / specs
Priest Holy
Holy Paladin
Monk Windwalker / Mistweaver
Mage Any spec
Warrior Arms / Fury
Feel free to message me for any questions you have
Update:
We're still looking to fill the following raid positions for BfA-
    Priest (Holy and Disc)
    Warrior (Fury and Arms
    Monk (WW and Mist)
    Mage (Any speck)

Message me with any questions you have or if your class isn't listed, and you're interested in joining us!
How many hours do you raid each night?
We raid from 6pm till 8:30 server time. Thanks.
Update:
We're still looking to fill the following raid positions for BfA-
Priest (Holy and Shadow)
Ranged Hunter
Rogue
Mage (Any spec)
Elemental Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Message me with any questions you have or if your class isn't listed, and you're interested in joining us!
Hey! Id like to join! I am a Disc Priest! But I would be willing to look into going holy! I am level 118 in game name is Ranthis