975 DPS LF BFA CE Guild

Guild Recruitment
Good day fellow WoW players!
I am posting on the forums today after weeks of searching for a new home for BFA. I have never really had to search for a new raiding guild as I had been a piece of a steady and healthy end-game guild for nearly 10 years now. My current guild has decided to take a more lax approach towards ABT and the upcoming Legion expansion, I was willing to give the more casual approach a go but the competitive environment is no longer there, and the progression is too slow for my liking.

What I am seeking:
- An opportunity to try-out (I expect NOTHING handed to me)
- A Long-time well organized 2-3 day raiding guild
- A guild that rewards good raiders
- Friendly environment that can take and give constructive criticism
- Effective raiding and time spent

What you can expect from me:
- Smart and to the point raiding
- Effective communication
- Hyper competitive
- Complete sponge to any given criticism
- Ability to critically think on my own in encounters
- Multiple Raid ready toons
- Great attendance, and will inform far in advance if needing to miss.
- Extremely friendly
- ZERO gold. (I literally lose is all gambling)

Throughout my raiding experiences I have gained realm-firsts and Challenge mode titles that are worth mentioning. WOTLK, Realm first OS3D, ICC10/25. Cata, Realm First BoT, ToT4W. MoP, Realm First ToT, SoO10, 7 realm best challenge mode times. WoD just CE'd all content. Legion, CE EN, 2/3m ToV, Missed NH and ToS currently 10/11m ABT.
Due to my current standing in all my mains guild I am posting an on alternative character to avoid conflict. All information can be provided post this forum. Please leave a personalized message along with a BTAG and I will give to you as quickly as I can.
In conclusion I an an long-time raider looking to earn a spot in a long-time CE guild. Thank you for your time and consideration in advance. CHEERS!
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
++Keystone Raiders++ is an Alliance guild located on Kel'Thuzad. Currently 10/11 Mythic. With 8% pulls on Argus in P3.

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We are looking for competent players who want to push progression while enjoying everything the game has to offer. Outside of raid, we have a large amount of people in the guild that push high M+ keys (Multiple 3.5k - 4.4k+ Players), run RBG's, PvP, and run old content.

Raid Times:

++Wednesday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST

++Thursday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST ++(90%+ Attendance Required)++

++Sunday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST

Recruiting:

Ranged DPS / Shaman / Holy Pally

All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec.

Addons Required:

Angry Assignments / RCLootCouncil / DBM / WeakAuras

To trial or for additional information or questions, contact any of the following:

Smartblonde#1399 - Recruitment Officer

iwipeontrash#11300 - Raid Leader
My guilds/teams. Join them and kill stuff! We will not guarantee any new recruits mounts at this point.

Synthesis (Weekday): Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
- No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesis (Weekend): Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (RI US 191)
- Will be recruiting from Synthesize weekend. No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesis Optional Runs:
Mythic Guldan Tuesdays @ 10pm EST
Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Sundays @ 9pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesize (Weekday): Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST 6/11M
- Considering all exceptional players. Need a tank.

Synthesize Optional Runs:
Mythic Guldan Mondays @ 10pm EST
Heroic Antorus Fridays @ 9pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1 <---- wtb 3rd 11/11M team.

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473
Btag: Sieara#1968

Discord: Fiolated#9828
Btag: shinks50#1291

Using rankings from WCL that exclude OC realms or Raider.IO. Wowprogress doesn't remove duplicate guilds so ranks are very skewed and inaccurate.

MUST BE WILLING TO TRANSFER. We don't do this cross realm thing. It messes with master loot and you can't really easily make friends in guild if you're not even in the guild.
Greetings!

We're recruiting additional ranged dps for Mythic progression and in preparation for BFA. Also, we sell a fair amount of carries, so if you need moar gold to lose at gambling, you'll want to be with us. =)

IMPENDING DOOM II :
~ does NOT recruit for the bench.
~ is currently M6/11.
~ raids on T/W/Th from 8:30 - 11pm EST.

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera (PvE Horde), and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We've had the same officers since Wrath, and many of our players have been with us since Cata or before.

If you're looking for long term stability (and are 18+), hit me up or apply at id2ysera.enjin.com

AZooOfDoom#1976 (Discord: Zoogore#5822)
Hey there! What class do you play?

I'm Daniika, the recruitment lead for <Astral> on Turalyon (Alliance). We're 11/11M AtBT. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 9pm - 12am Eastern. Most of our officers have top 10 US experience, we just no longer have the ability to devote 16-20+ hours a week to raiding. We raid on a 9 hour schedule, but keep the same hardcore mentality, while valuing efficiency. Outside of our regular raid time, we have optional events such as a weekly heroic Antorus alt run, frequent achievement runs and m+ groups. Many of us also play other games together. It's our goal to build a community of people who enjoy playing together while always striving to improve ourselves.

www.astralguild.com

Contacts:
GM: Terra (Terra#1216)
Officers: Unsu (Unsu#1515), Malv (Malv#11394)
Recruitment Officer: Daniika (Daniika#1445)
Hey bud

I believe our guild could be the fit you are looking for in regards to your posted requirements. I like the outlook you outlined in your post it is the mindset I have been looking for from future members. I like to chat about specifics in person because a canned post on a forum doesn't represent who we are. Please feel free to add me and I would love to keep chatting. Aequitas#11663
Hello Schram! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for quality DPS for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 20 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 11/11 Mythic Antorus US 30th 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Required Alts: We require 1 raid ready alt for splits
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Closed
Healers: Open
Physical DPS: Open
Caster DPS: Open

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: sean#1572 - zarrant#1703

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Hi There,
Going to try and keep this short and sweet.

The Men of Mayhem - Stormrage [A]

11/11M Antorus Leader

9-12pm EST Sunday, Mondey, Tuesday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+ all the was to US19th. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal is to build a guild which can clear CURRENT MYTHIC content for BFA

Mancheese#1508
Beholder#1925

https://themenofmayhem.enjin.com/
Hi there!

[F]orce Team of the Eternal Kingdom Community on Proudmoore, Alliance side, is seeking recruits to join our community of raiders. Our team raids Wed-Thurs-Mon, 8:30pm to 11:30pm PST.
Our team is currently in need of:
Tanks: 0
None at this time but willing to consider exceptional players
Healers: 2

Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Melee Dps: 3
Enhancement
Wind Walker
Rogue
Range Dps: 4
Mage
MM/BM Hunter
Warlock
Ele Shaman

10/11M ABT
9/9M Cutting Edge ToS

About Eternal Kingdom and [F]orce:
Eternal Kingdom offers a multi-guild community formed in 2013 with the goal of making the world a better place. We create this atmosphere by committing to the three pillars on which our guild is founded. Read about them here: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/ and https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/force/.
If our raid time does not meet your needs, EK offers many opportunities for raiding that you can review here: http://bit.ly/KGTeams .Come check out our wide variety of raiding opportunities with a large, active, and diverse community.
Beyond raiding, we offer legacy runs, charity events, and just a large amount of people to talk to or do stuff with. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect, fun, and we are always looking for more raiders to come slay internet dragons with us. Rage-holics need not apply.

About you:
You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions, and have previous experience in heroic and/or mythic raiding. Your legendary weapon should reflect time spent gathering the necessary resources to upgrade it for your main spec as well as time spent in dungeons to gear up. In addition, you are expected to come to raid ready to progress with all necessary consumables.

Come check out the guild and my team at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/. For additional questions, please feel free to contact me.
-Airaoc
Airaoc#1165 / Airaoc#6967 (Discord)
Roodon#1154 / Roodon#9218 (Discord)
Aysha#1971 / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
Hello,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul'jin server that has been raiding for the last 13 years. We are currently 10/11 Mythic in Antorus, and are currently working on the last phase of Mythic Argus. We are working on pushing Mythic raiding, and are looking to recruit exceptional players for immediate positions on our progression raid team. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week (9 hours total):
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST (7 - 10 CST, 6 - 9 MST, 5 - 8 PST)

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us at www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.
Hi Mystery person!!

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for DPS.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
It always hurts to see long time guilds step back but nothing can last forever. That said we in synergy have been pushing content since our days in karazan together (going on 11 year). And I would be interested in chatting to see if what we offer meshes with what your looking for.

Our Raid Times:
We raid from 8:30p - 11:30p PST (+3 for EST / +2 for CST / +1 for MST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Current Progression:
Tier 17: (US #153)
Tier 18: (US #161)
Tier 19: (7/7M...3/3M...10/10M)
Tier 20: 7/9M
Tier 21: 11/11m (US #286...World #784)

Further information is provided in our recruitment forum. While we are actively recruiting the listed classes, we encourage any exceptional players to apply on our website www.synergyhorde.com. Any questions can be directed to the officers.

Current Officers:
(Fistdlanthus) fistdlanthus#1237
Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing raiding content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a community of players looking to grow in ranks and add exceptional talent to our two raid teams.

EST Team:
Wed and Thurs - 7:30 PM EST to 10:30 PM EST

PST Team:
Wed, Sun and Mon: 8pm-11pm PST (11 PM EST to 2 AM EST)

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. We hope you take interest in our group and look to join us.
If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader (Discord @ Sin#9002)
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
Aodin#1112 - GM and Lead of Boned's Team
Stetsi#1288 - Raid Lead for the EST Team
Daymon#1237 - Officer and Assistant Raid Lead to EST Team
MAD is currently looking for a few new players to fill the ranks.

TOS :9/9H 7/9M
ABT: 11/11H 11/11M

We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven.

Our Raids:
We raid 3 days a week.
Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST

What we expect from you:
- You are a mature player
- You have a good computer and a stable connection
- You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression
- You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec
- You have a high raid attendance
- Discord and a working mic is required

What we offer:
- A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best
- The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace
- A group of dedicated players with a friendly community

Apply at
http://www.mad-raiding.com/recruitment

add War#12812
Howdy,"Shram," if that is your real name... xd I represent <Surrendering IRL> 10/11M on Mal'ganis Horde. We raid T/W/Th 9pm-12am CST. If interested please reach out to http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdYEYVMQjd for an application. And if you have any questions contact me @ Geek#1197. Thanks for your time :ok_hand:
Hey there, I'm sure you're looking for a more established and deeply rooted guild, but I'll tell you a little bit about our guild anyway.

Thief is a guild being rebuilt from the ground up with the intention of being a top mythic guild on the server. The leadership is derived from a group of close friends that obtained cutting edge EN and want to build something much bigger and much more. We want to progress as quickly as we can to make a name for ourselves, but form a family while we do it.

The main thing we can offer a raider like you is a leadership that won't give up until our goals of reaching cutting edge every tier and a top position on our server are met, a group of friends that love spending time with each other, not only just to raid as if it was a job, and a core spot in a raid that doesn't see you as just another number, but an equal player with a voice and an integral piece of the puzzle.

If you'd like to add me and talk in more detail about the guild, my btag is cjsu#1139
[H]<The Early Shift> [10/11M-ABT] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team <The Late Shift> [9/11M-ABT]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - 10/11m-ABT
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - 9/11M-ABT
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A:
- Solid Healer [Pref Resto Druid or MW Monk]
- Balance/Feral Druid
- Shadow Priest
- Mage (Any Spec)

Group B:
- Tank (Any Class)
- Solid Healer [Pref Resto Sham]
- Exceptional DPS

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!