BLZ51914003

Technical Support
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
I'm unable to log in still :'(
I have three accounts I can log into. Two don't work but one does the one the battle.net accounts is registered to. What's going in
Back to normal here
DC again, unable to log in
Still doesnt work
Hey all,

Vigormort had a totally different problem so that was a misleading post, sorry about any confusion there.

So far, it looks like most if not all players having problems are on windows 7. Is this accurate for you all?
yes I'm on windows 7
yea, i am using win 7 and having the same problem
I'm on Win 7 incidentally after the rollback which is the correct version on my computer I am now able to log on through the launcher. I cannot, however log in through my isboxer setup, which I believe launches from the .exe and bypassing the launcher.
Windows 7 here too
05/22/2018 06:11 PMPosted by Drakuloth
Hey all,

Vigormort had a totally different problem so that was a misleading post, sorry about any confusion there.

So far, it looks like most if not all players having problems are on windows 7. Is this accurate for you all?

I am running Windows 7 Pro SP 1.
Windows 7 here as well.
Windows 7 herer, and get this error too
Okay, thanks for that. We think we know what's causing this at this point, so the devs are just trying to figure out what we should do to resolve it. Please stand by!
Yes windows 7 here as well
Thanks for narrowing this down. Let us know when the Devs get a handle on it.
WINDOWS 7 HERE!!!
Okay all, can we try again? We've made another change on our end. Fingers crossed this is the ultimate fix!
I was getting an error BLZBNTBNA00000A8D when trying to access Battlenet. The releasing and renewing my IP and flush your DNS instructions got me back online and into game. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/5338

Edit (and maybe Drakuloth's fix too lol)
That's a different error message so wouldn't be related to this one Gnombledore. This error was wow-exclusive.