Returning player LF BFA home

Guild Recruitment
I played and raided from Vanilla to early Cata, skipped MoP to WoD, and flip-flopped in and out of Legion a couple of times over the span of expac (a bit of pre-7.1 and post 7.3). I never raided at the bleeding edge but it was always before the next tier release with the exception of WotLK which, for a lot of people, was raiding early in the tier since it was what it was.

I'd like to get back into consistent playing and raiding but I'm technically guild homeless so I'm trying to find that "just right" spot. If the search functionality worked right or if these forums had an actual "form" that could be parsed and searched, that would be great but alas, that's not the case. Here is what I am trying to find:

+ guild core is working adults with families who get it when Timmy throws up and you need to log out.

+ Heroic raiding at most. All of my raid experience is from way back when and I don't intend to drive for Mythic.

+ Raid times are weeknights starting at 10PM eastern. I don't want raiding to get in the way of time with my family so I wait until the kiddo goes to bed.

+ Horde or Alliance, I don't care thus there isn't a faction listed in the title.

+ The guild is built around socializing and casual gameplay that just happens to raid, not the other way around.

I'm partial to tanking (DK, Druid, Warrior, DH) and Healing (Priest, Shaman) and have the listed classes at 110 available for transfer to hit the ground running in BfA. Rerolling and powering up to 110 before BfA is an option as well; I have a serious case of alt addiction.

If you have a post up already, feel free to just leave the link to it. I'll check it out. If you don't, just leave a message with some basics and who to contact; I'll be in touch.
Hey Kaos Unleashed is looking for more to fill out for heroic raiding and moving into BFA could always use tanks and heals we raid fri/sat from 9-12 est. fell free to chat with me if you like btag is adema#1487.
No Batteries Required-Tichondrius, Horde.

Fri/Sat 11pm-2am CST. Currently 1/11m, but we do things to include others not quite ready for Mythic yet.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/No+Batteries+Required

That is our wow prog page.

My tag is Archaon#1190.

Also to help some I know: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764466444

She runs a recruitment discord. In case none of the presented options are interesting.
If there's any chance you can do weekends, we meet your other requirements:

Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 10/11H in Antorus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Sat 10pm - 2am EST and Sun 10-12 EST. Our members also enjoy running mythic+, doing older raids for transmog gear, and playing alts.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
I think my guild is a perfect fit for you. We are adult casual and very social.I also believe in helping each other and building people up. We like to stay up late and play various games with each other or just hang out in discord. Here is the spam below.

Check us out hubris of malorne 1/11 mythic 11/11 heroic raid times are 730-1030 pst tue and wed. Add me on btag ash#1597. I hope to hear from you
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 6/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
OPEN, pref hpal, sham, monk

Melee DPS:
Low, but feel free to still apply!

Ranged DPS:
HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
Heya Asystol,

I'm Warlordqueek as you can probably tell.

Our guild <The Praxeum> "name change pending" is looking for people to finish out Legion and move into BFA with. We are pretty casual and laid back. Have people who achievement/mount/pet hunt/farm. Others interested in Pvp and Raiders. We are currently 10/11 Heroic but hoping to change that this week after reset. As I said we are "casual" so we don't really look into doing mythic but that might change one day. We always strive for AOTC though in each tier and have yet to fail at getting it.

We can use another tank or hybrid role classes so a DK could be great. We know all about family comes first and if something happens we aren't going to penalize you for that.

We are on the Earthen Ring server. It is Rp-PvE. East coast time zone.

We raid Wed/Thur 8-11:30pm EST. Use Discord for chat. I know these times are earlier than you desire but just letting you know.

If this might be interesting or you wish to know more hit me up.

Btag = Warlordqueek#1907

Thank you for your time

~Warlordqueek
Hey there!

My friends and I recently returned to the game and are working on reviving our guild that used to be a serious raiding guild, but turning it into a fun and casual community to enjoy more aspects of the game with. Our goal is to bring people together who don't want to pursue hardcore end game raiding, but still want people to play with, whether that be 5-man content, questing, pvp, or whatever else. We are currently NOT raiding, but I am interested in casually organizing normal and heroic raiding in BfA, but it would be on a very casual non-commitment level since everyone has real lives to worry about.

Feel free to add my Battletag Alveia#1839 if you wanna chat.
About Guild:
Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
- Dont be toxic
- Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
Everything, play whatever you enjoy!

Raid Schedule:
2 nights, Wednesday and Monday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
Btag:
Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
Officer: Leggit#11861
Hey I know you had said you didn't want mythic progression, but I feel a group like ours might be a better answer. All of us are working adults, I myself have three kids so I know the struggle. We start at 10pm eastern Tuesday and Wednesday and go for around 2.5-3 hours. While we take progression serious we intend to have a low and steady pace. Would love to chat more if you can add me at climdog#1524
and here is a link to my thread https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763856187?page=1#post-14
<Sabbatum> on destromath is looking for experienced exceptional dps to add to our team, we are currently 7/11m about to push through the rest of the tier. We will be locking out shortly to progress. Always looking for more members to come join us for BFA as well!

OUR EXPECTATIONS
Attendance We ask that you attend 90% of the raids to maintain a core position. We also understand that real life happens and expect you to act accordingly by letting us know 3 days in advance that what days you will not be attending so we can prepare for your slot.
Attitude We do not tolerate any sort of toxic attitude elitism or member bashing. We ask that you come to raid focused prepared and positive for any outcome weather it be one shotting a boss or wiping all night long. We expect you want to run things with members in the guild as we are a community and not just a raid team.
Performance We ask that you give your best efforts doing your homework learning your class spending the time to make yourself better to make the team better. We ask that you are flexible and follow the strategies that we entail is deemed appropriate for the encounter.

ABOUT THE TEAM
The leadership is composed of multiple top tier raiders who have raided at top 300 US or higher in previous expansions.The team is consistent and attendance issues aren't really a issue, We are avidly recruiting adding in new members and teaching people as we go striving for excellence while providing a calm mature raid experience.

THE GOAL
Currently we are pushing for Cutting Edge before the end of the expansion, In BFA we plan on achieving Cutting Edge for all of the raid tiers in the expansion and future expansions. We also want to build several top end mythic plus teams for the guild as well. The guild wants to be a calm relaxed place to be and have fun together while pushing challenging content together as a team.

NEEDS
RShammyHIGH
Boomy(VERRY HIGH)
RDruid(VERRY HIGH)
Hpally(VERRY HIGH)
RetPally(HIGH)
AffLock(MED)
Rouge(HIGH)
DK(HIGH)

RAID DAYS
Sun-930pm-12:30 est
Tues-930pm-12:30 est
Thurs-930-1230 est (Optional Farm Night)
ALL exceptional players should still contact me for an interview!

Contact info
GM bravado#1304
Recruiter Natas#1536