fortnite to fund 100m to competitive

Arenas
gl on 100k guys
something something current popularity and size of playerbase determining prizepool not other way around

how are u gonna expect wow (see: game OLDER than most fortnite players) competing with the newest tier stuff

the money isnt there because the playerbase isnt there, this is such a null point its like being confused that more people watch sports than competitive chess
05/21/2018 10:14 AMPosted by Swag
something something current popularity and size of playerbase determining prizepool not other way around

how are u gonna expect wow (see: game OLDER than most fortnite players) competing with the newest tier stuff

the money isnt there because the playerbase isnt there, this is such a null point its like being confused that more people watch sports than competitive chess
People actually watch other people play chess? There is such a thing as competitive chess? dang enjoy legion.
fortnite is a better spectator game then wow arena by miles
05/21/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Sillidan

Most games are nowadays
05/21/2018 10:14 AMPosted by Swag

ur just mad because u cant win a solo game omegalul.

psure every game is
05/21/2018 10:21 AMPosted by Typhlosiøn
People actually watch other people play chess? There is such a thing as competitive chess? dang enjoy legion.

rofl i hope you're not being serious...
05/21/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Calderg
ur just mad because u cant win a solo game omegalul.

gonna assume ur joking , ive got nothing against fortnite rofl its just a way bigger game than hence bigger prize pools, u cant compare it to wow
comin for r1 in 2 games at the same time?

I don't even play Fortnite but rather watch that then a WoW tournament. It's highly entertaining where WoW just isn't.
That could be feeding african dogs :rage:
battle royale games are a plague upon gaming
i hope they die out soon
Be smart and learn poker if you want to make money at a game.

WSOP paid out over 8m to first place last year. This doesn't include other tournaments and streaming
05/21/2018 11:20 AMPosted by Steelgear
05/21/2018 10:21 AMPosted by Typhlosiøn

rofl i hope you're not being serious...
I was being sarcastic xD
how are people not getting tired of fortnite. I like it a lot but sheesh
05/21/2018 03:37 PMPosted by Halcyn

Because Epic actually knows what theyre doing (unlike Blizzard) and they continue to make smart changes that keep the game interesting while still retaining its integrity.
05/21/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Ksah
Be smart and learn poker if you want to make money at a game.

WSOP paid out over 8m to first place last year. This doesn't include other tournaments and streaming
Becoming a winning player in poker literally takes years and only then you’ll still be earning less than 100k per year with a decent hourly rate at LLSNL.

Only then will you get the oppurtunity of finding out if you have a superior IQ and are able to transition into being a high stakes winner. As someone who was a good reg at my local 2/5, I wouldn’t wish getting into poker on my worst enemy.
lets q duo
05/21/2018 03:58 PMPosted by Remixxed
05/21/2018 03:37 PMPosted by Halcyn

Because Epic actually knows what theyre doing (unlike Blizzard) and they continue to make smart changes that keep the game interesting while still retaining its integrity.

Lets see how popular Fortnite is in 14 years.