BFA flight - 2 faction questing staying in

General Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
05/22/2018 12:32 AMPosted by Aehl
At minimum we have no clue of that as Blizz hasn’t commented.

Then with all due respect, I can think of a way to stop any and all threads on this matter in future.

A concrete answer from Blizzard. The longer they stay silent, the more threads will appear, the more the issue will remain.

Or they could spend their day doing actual work instead of replying to a bunch of spergs who look for an excuse to screech about how much they hate blizzard.

You realize that the last months before a game launch are usually extreme crunch times right? We’re talking like 60-80 hour work weeks.
https://imgur.com/a/SGrLX6x

From beta
I'm not entirely convinced it doesn't mean we have to play both sides... but I am hopeful it is more along the lines of what was discussed above, which involves us going to the other continents as one faction and doing things there.

I have to say, though, it seems pretty clear cut to me that it might involve playing both sides. Hmmmm.
Just some clarification on this, you do not need both factions for Pathfinder. You will only need one of either Horde or Alliance side.
05/22/2018 11:08 AMPosted by Ythisens
Just some clarification on this, you do not need both factions for Pathfinder Part 1. You will only need either Horde or Alliance side.

Awesome. Thank you.
Just some clarification on this, you do not need both factions for Pathfinder Part 1. You will only need either Horde or Alliance side.
Makes sense because if you needed both that would have been dumb.
Well that's a relief.

Yesterday on GD......OMG THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today.... cool beans.

sigh.

We all knew this was going to be the case.

But GD wouldn't be GD if people didn't have something to SCREEEEEEE over.

Thank you so much for the response. I know you are essentially a mail man for us so I won't be mad at you. Give the devs a message for me though please.

Dear ion and any dev who has twitter,

Why didn't you guys clear this up in less than a day with a tweet?

You are awesome. Thank you for the clarification. This is what I figured, but certainly wanted to know for sure.

Thanks for clarifying (even if it wasn't really needed).
05/22/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Axeperson

Because they didn't actually have a plan until they were able to gauge how unpopular the decision would have been.

Also, now it looks like Pathfinder "isn't that bad", after all they could have made us doing the requirements for both factions, isn't that right?

Pathfinder is still going to be a horrible experience for anyone who doesn't give a crap about obsessively completing storyline quests and grinding reputation every day instead of just doing the things that they actually enjoy doing.
Well that was nice getting a response ty Blizz. Lazier route would’ve been just to wait for the build that showed the corrected form.
05/22/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Slam

We all knew this was going to be the case.

But GD wouldn't be GD if people didn't have something to SCREEEEEEE over.

Yup, it was an obvious beta bug, even the article on wowhead everyone was linking said it was a bug. But do people listen? nope.

That's good to know, at the very least. Thank you Yth.

Could you please pass on to the devs that I still think Pathfinder with flight being unobtainable at launch is unacceptable? I've no interest in subbing until flight is actually in the game and not being strung out needlessly with Blizzard's deliberately uncertain Pathfinder time-gating.

Please pass on to whomever it concerns that I don't appreciate beloved features such as flight being held hostage, for any reason.

thank god
05/22/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Diro

Because they didn't actually have a plan until they were able to gauge how unpopular the decision would have been.

Also, now it looks like Pathfinder "isn't that bad", after all they could have made us doing the requirements for both factions, isn't that right?

Pathfinder is still going to be a horrible experience for anyone who doesn't give a crap about obsessively completing storyline quests and grinding reputation every day instead of just doing the things that they actually enjoy doing.

You can’t enjoy the game when you are that cynical. So many things on beta hit That are unintended and no one accuses of Blizz of being deceitful on those. Like the mislabeled mounts.
05/22/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Diro

Dude, just stop. There's no crisis here and there never was. If you're so filled with hatred toward the game devs just quit. Go put some positivity in your life.