Closed

Guild Recruitment
Greetings,

I am looking for a large guild that would be willing to take basically another small guild into their good graces. ( Yeah, its a little early but no worries )

We have a solid core of people all who are willing to play mostly anything and are 21+. Most of us have been playing since vanilla and really enjoy the game. I have several times myself tried to create a larger community but it seems we always just end up with our little 10 man unable to keep the headcount high.

I have about ~8 or so raiders, and ~5-7 casual people that would be interested in joining ranging from all types of classes. We can talk about who plays what if interested rather than spelling it all out here. Your guild doesn't have to be super top progression. Looking for at the very least a guild that can achieve AOTC at the end of each raid tier. We all have mythic experience and are not opposed to sitting/swapping in when needed.

Raid times and Availability
No Friday/Saturday.
Sunday/Monday - Between 8pm and 12am EST
Tuesday - Thursday - Between 9:30pm and 12am EST
2 - 3 days a week.

Alliance guilds only!

Low pop servers will only be considered if the fit is perfect.
Nothing against people who like the smaller servers, we just want to make sure its worth our transfer dollars.

Please add me if your guild fits this criteria. c0nker#1669
Updated.
TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
Current Needs: All competent players.
Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Contacts
Muk // Pro#1435
Ordylleo // Bravia#1763
Kurysu // Keoke#1367
Bump
Hello we are a community building up for something larger in BFA and think we may be a good fit for you guys. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing raiding content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a community of players looking to grow in ranks and add exceptional talent to our two raid teams.

EST Team:
Wed and Thurs - 7:30 PM EST to 10:30 PM EST

PST Team:
Wed, Sun and Mon: 8pm-11pm PST (11 PM EST to 2 AM EST)

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. We hope you take interest in our group and look to join us.
If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader (Discord @ Sin#9002)
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
Aodin#1112 - GM and Lead of Boned's Team
Stetsi#1288 - Raid Lead for the EST Team
Daymon#1237 - Officer and Assistant Raid Lead to EST Team
Sent a Friend request. I would love to chat with you and your group. We are a 6/11M atm Main raid days are wed/mon 9-12est & Optional Thurs(mostly used for alt runs except during new content) 9-12est.
Hey man, <Natural Affinity> US Dal is looking to push Mythic. We're only 2/11 right now, and willing to pull in new bodies. Tues/Weds 8-11 EST is core raid time. We run an alt run on thursdays if the guild shows up for it. We only expect a 3/4 show time for core raiders bc life happens. We also run old content on occasion for achievements/mounts etc. I'm sure that we could work out a gig that keeps all of us happy. Message me if you're interested.

Btag: Wakka117#1307
Dragonét-Dalaran (Recruiting O)
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, please see our website at the link listed above.

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun togheter!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+ or completing timewalk/achievement raids
**Sunday Funday is spent running alts and low ilvl players through Regular Antorus

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792

EDIT:
Why haven't we attempted Mythic Antorus? We value community > progression. With that said, if we can find a few more versatile and skilled players, we will definitely move into Mythic content! We may not be ready this xpac, but we will more than likely be ready for BFA. Our issue is having enough people online on our raid nights. (Tuesdays are an easy 20; Wednesdays are down to 16-18 players online). Which is where we hope YOU will come in by filling our progression roster!
Bump.
Updated
Hi There,
I'll leave this here in case you change your mind.
Going to try and keep this short and sweet.

The Men of Mayhem - Stormrage [A]

11/11M Antorus Leader

9-12pm EST Sunday, Mondey, Tuesday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+ all the was to US19th. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal is to build a guild which can clear CURRENT MYTHIC content for BFA

Mancheese#1508
Beholder#1925

https://themenofmayhem.enjin.com/
Updated with most current info.
<Prophets> (8/11H) are currently recruiting for their core raid group!!

**Also recruiting all individuals who are interested in joining a fun environment with a great group of people! We love leveling, battle pets, and all other aspects of the game!

Who are we?

<Prophets> is an Alliance guild established in 2018 on the Gilneas/Elune servers. The guild was created by a group of friends who wanted to create a fun environment to raid and PvP in, while not feeling like World of Warcraft had a stranglehold on our social life. We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We raid two nights a week, with an additional night dedicated to PvP. Most people in the guild have kids or families, so when things come up, we can relate. We just ask that you try to make as many events as possible, or give us fair warning before missing (if possible).

Raid and Event Schedule

Raids: Tuesday and Wednesday - 9:30PM to 12:00AM EST (Server Time)
PvP: Rated BGs and Arenas on Fridays starting at 10pm EST.

Recruitment

Our Core team is currently recruiting the following:

Tank

Any tank would be awesome

DPS

All dps excluding ------> Warrior and Rogue

Healers

Monk, Shaman, Druid, Paladin

We do not have an iLvl requirement at this time. We will be running normal raids to gear alts, so we can filter gear to recruits.

Please add me on bnet if you are interested! Coach#12180

Thanks!!!
06/10/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Eleven
<Prophets> (8/11H) are currently recruiting for their core raid group!!

**Also recruiting all individuals who are interested in joining a fun environment with a great group of people! We love leveling, battle pets, and all other aspects of the game!

Who are we?

<Prophets> is an Alliance guild established in 2018 on the Gilneas/Elune servers. The guild was created by a group of friends who wanted to create a fun environment to raid and PvP in, while not feeling like World of Warcraft had a stranglehold on our social life. We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We raid two nights a week, with an additional night dedicated to PvP. Most people in the guild have kids or families, so when things come up, we can relate. We just ask that you try to make as many events as possible, or give us fair warning before missing (if possible).

Raid and Event Schedule

Raids: Tuesday and Wednesday - 9:30PM to 12:00AM EST (Server Time)
PvP: Rated BGs and Arenas on Fridays starting at 10pm EST.

Recruitment

Our Core team is currently recruiting the following:

Tank

Any tank would be awesome

DPS

All dps excluding ------> Warrior and Rogue

Healers

Monk, Shaman, Druid, Paladin

We do not have an iLvl requirement at this time. We will be running normal raids to gear alts, so we can filter gear to recruits.

Please add me on bnet if you are interested! Coach#12180

Thanks!!!

I’m going to be real with you - we are on a small pop server as well. With the right group of people, though, we could be really competitive on this server.
So I know you have Alliance only but wanted to share as really everything else we have is a pretty solid fit.

With our structure there are two things to think about. The first is the guild, which is a part of a larger gaming community. We have divisions of SWTOR, FF, and WoW with members who all interact with one another. Meaning while I personally play WoW regularly, I can dabble in SWTOR with a group that I am already familiar with.

The second part is our first raid team which raids Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 Eastern. We are 4/11 mythic and our long term goals are to be a solid AoTC team who kills a few mythic bosses each tier. Sounds like the raiders you have are of that caliber and similar culture.

Both the raid team and the community have been together for a long time. We've raided together some form or another for years.

Overall we want to grow our WoW division and our team.

If you considered us you would have a couple of options. First, the raiders could consider joining the existing team with the casual members joining the overall guild. We as a team are looking for DPS. Second, you could talk to leadership about becoming part of the community and establishing your own raid team with your own raid times with the same guild. This would give you an atmosphere/framework to work with and say you are short players from the other team or guild in general would be there to help.

Finally we are on a very nice populated server on Zul'jin, but again, yes we are horde. What's funny is that many of us came from Alliance to Horde recently.

I'll stop here but if this even remotely interests you reach out to me at Kosh#1220 we can chat some more. If not 100% understand and wish you and your guild mates the best.
My spam is below but we have a merger channel you just need to be a recruiter rank. The role you'll need to get is !recruiterna I believe. Check the welcome channel to make sure.

Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

Why are we just now attempting Mythic Antorus?
Frankly, we haven't had the numbers til recently! Tuesday's have always been an easy 20 for us, while Wednesday's and Sunday's are down to 15-18 players online. Last Tuesday we decided to attempt the first boss and after a couple of adjustments, easily downed him!
We are an extremely tight knit group of friends and we value community > progression.. which typically isn't the motivating force in Mythic guilds. With that being said, we hope to recruit 2-3 more DPS that can be online 99% of the time for our raid nights (we understand life may happen though!).

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, we have a current need of 2-3 ranged DPS that can devote their time to our raid days/times.

Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply. Tanks and healers are welcome to apply for these positions as we still run M+ in the evenings and Normal Antorus on Sunday's.

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun together!

Raid Schedule:
*Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
*Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
**Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
[Conversions: 8pm CST / 9pm EST start times]

*Tuesday's and Wednesday's are to clear Heroic Antorus and work our way through Mythic Antorus. Typically many higher lvl M+ groups form after.
**Sunday Funday is spent running alts and low ilvl players through Regular Antorus.

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/YWxqJbR

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hello :)

(We are taking a break from our weekly raids until BFA release)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for:

Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

All

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)