9/11M 974 Warlock LFG

Guild Recruitment
As title says, I'm a 974 warlock looking for a new group to finish out Legion and start rolling in BfA.

Had to leave my current group before we started pulling Aggramar due to some personal IRL funny business that's cleared up. Only been mythic raiding since HFC, but I've got plenty of officer and GM experience throughout the entirety of Tomb and Antorus.

Hopefully looking for a guild that comfortably gets CE with every tier. My availability is any day 6pm PST or later, preferably weekdays but I'm willing to shift things around for the right fit! No hard dealbreakers regarding Alliance/Horde, would probably prefer swapping to Alliance if I had to choose, though.

Currently playing a Warlock, but I'm playing around with the idea of swapping to something else come BfA. Honestly willing to fill any role or play any class based on the guild's needs. Enjoying Shadow and Havoc right now, but like I said, I can be happy with just about anything.

Apart from all the raiding stuff, I spend a ton of time playing Overwatch, doing Mythic+, or burning through some random single-player games. Always looking for new buds to do stuff with, I'm a talkative and friendly guy.

Link to logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/crunchatized

Preferred contact is through Discord, I'm mostly always available there.
Discord: Crunchatized#6159
Battle.net: Crunch#11380
LinkedIn: just kidding
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hi there!

[F]orce Team of the Eternal Kingdom Community on Proudmoore, Alliance side, is seeking recruits to join our community of raiders. Our team raids Wed-Thurs-Mon, 8:30pm to 11:30pm PST.
Our team is currently in need of:
Tanks: 0
None at this time but willing to consider exceptional players
Healers: 2

Holy Paladin
Resto Shamman
Melee Dps: 3
Enhancement
Wind Walker
Rogue
Range Dps: 2
Mage
MM Hunter
Warlock

10/11M ABT
9/9M Cutting Edge ToS

About Eternal Kingdom and [F]orce:
Eternal Kingdom offers a multi-guild community formed in 2013 with the goal of making the world a better place. We create this atmosphere by committing to the three pillars on which our guild is founded. Read about them here: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/ and https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/force/.
If our raid time does not meet your needs, EK offers many opportunities for raiding that you can review here: http://bit.ly/KGTeams .Come check out our wide variety of raiding opportunities with a large, active, and diverse community.
Beyond raiding, we offer legacy runs, charity events, and just a large amount of people to talk to or do stuff with. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect, fun, and we are always looking for more raiders to come slay internet dragons with us. Rage-holics need not apply.

About you:
You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions, and have previous experience in heroic and/or mythic raiding. Your legendary weapon should reflect time spent gathering the necessary resources to upgrade it for your main spec as well as time spent in dungeons to gear up. In addition, you are expected to come to raid ready to progress with all necessary consumables.

Come check out the guild and my team at https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/. For additional questions, please feel free to contact me.
-Airaoc
Airaoc#1165 / Airaoc#6967 (Discord)
Roodon#1154 / Roodon#9218 (Discord)
Aysha#1971 / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
Crave on Horde US-Zu'jin is recruiting competent members for current M Argus progression and going forward into BFA. We are a guild that focuses on having fun while still managing to maintain a relatively competitive raid schedule.

Raid Schedule:
Progression nights are 8:00-11:00pm EST on Tues/Wed/Thurs.
There are also optional off-raid nights to clear heroic/old content throughout the week.

Recruitment Needs:
(High) - Any ranged DPS (even more priority if you have a heal offspec)
(Medium) - Resto Druid/Resto Shaman
(Low) - Melee DPS/Tanks

As always, any competitive player will be considered as we are trying to keep the roster in the best shape possible. If you feel you are exceptional at your class/spec feel free to apply even if you are not under the high/medium priority.

About Us:
Crave is a friendly guild that prides itself in managing to stay relatively competitive in server rank. Drama isn't tolerated and you will be shown the door if you decide to cause trouble. We are currently 10/11M and have been working on Argus for over a moth. We have multiple sub 3% wipes (even a 0.01% wipe) and need a few people to push that last bit.

If you are interested in a spot on the team contact myself (Skint#11331) or GM Hexiled(Tyler#1707) and fill out an application on our discord at
https://discord.gg/sDzsPJp
Hello,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul'jin server. We are currently 10/11 Mythic in Antorus, and are just now working on the last phase of Mythic Argus. We are working on pushing Mythic raiding, and are looking to recruit exceptional players for immediate positions on our progression raid team. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week (9 hours total):
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST (7 - 10 CST, 6 - 9 MST, 5 - 8 PST)

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us at www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.
Heyyyy Crunchy (can I call you Crunchy?),

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for ranged DPS.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
Hey Crunch. My 10/11M guild (Tu/Thur 6-9PM PST) is doing Argus progression right now and we need 1-2 range spots filled. WE have trials spots open immediately so if you're interested please send me a btag request.
Innovation#1431
Hi Crunchatized! I'd love to talk to you about my team, Imperium, in Eternal Kingdom on US Proudmoore. We are 8/11M and raid T/W/F 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. PST with an optional heroic farm day on Thursdays. We switched to 3 days a week from 2 in the middle of March, and have taken a new direction in which our goal for BFA is to become a steadily improving cutting-edge team. Please add my btag Leayha#1419 or Discord Leayha#2469.

About Imperium: We are a collaborative group of players committed to challenging ourselves and supporting each other in the interest of the team’s long-term performance. As a member of the team you can expect a positive, resilient atmosphere, precise feedback, fight preparation, insight and resources into how to improve the many facets of your game, and a team to support you while we enjoy the process of individual and team progression.

All team members are expected to hold the guild pillars of Professionalism, Progression, and Collaboration in high regard and to exemplify them in the community at large. In addition, we expect each member to contribute to the welfare of the team in ways that extend beyond simply showing up and performing adequately. Whether it be in camaraderie and friendship, warcraftlogs expertise, weak aura creation, putting knowledge of spec/class to good use, practicing and streamlining performance, streaming, farming mats, and so many other methods, the responsibility of team growth is necessarily shared and our raiders will strive to accomplish excellence themselves while empowering the process in others.

About Eternal Kingdom: Eternal Kingdom (EK) is a multi-guild community made up of 6 guilds (raiding guild, social member guild, 3 alt guilds—all connected by Greenwall—and a Horde alt guild). Founded in 2013, EK prides itself in being a non-toxic environment that focuses on collaboration all while maintaining the ability to push progression and clear content. Currently, EK has 12 mythic teams ranging from 6/11M - 11/11M and 4 heroic teams (one of which is Horde), all of which achieved AOTC several months ago.

For more information on Eternal Kingdom, check out our website: http://www.eternal-kingdom.com

To apply: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=263
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

9/11M - two night a week (7 hours)

HMU on my btag THO#1566 if you are interested.

Cheers and best of luck.
<Storm> 10/11M is currently recruiting.

<Storm> is an adult legacy guild on Sargeras, formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, we've consistently held top positions on Gilneas throughout its history. We later relocated to Sargeras in search of additional talent.

Our main raid days are Tues, Wed, Thurs from 7p-10p server (CST). Mondays are 7p-10p server but are optional.

Our guild progression is below:

Antorus the Burning Throne - 10/11M 11/11H

Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M

Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)

Trial of Valor - 2/3M

Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

--

Recruitment Needs:

Tanks - CLOSED

Healers - Resto Druid / Holy Paladin (high priority)

Melee DPS - Exceptional Applicants Only (low priority)

Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest / Warlock / Mage (high priority)

We use RC LootCouncil consisting of all officers / role leads as well as 1-2 rotating raid members per week to distribute loot.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild. Several of our raid members are more mature and have jobs, families and real life to sometimes attend to. Our average age is 20s - 30s range. We have also have a laid back raiding atmosphere but still like to get content cleared so we expect prior preparation and quick adjustments to any mistakes being made on encounters.

Raiding Requirements:

75+ traits in any weapon / spec being used for Mythic Farm or Progression.
(Obtaining AP at this point is a joke so if you don't have this then don't apply).

Optimal legendaries for your main spec
(Waking Essences and playing the game in general should have given you these by now).

Previous Mythic raiding experience.
(We are not currently accepting anyone without prior mythic raid experience).

Semi-quick learning curve in terms of learning encounter mechanics and executing instructions given by raid leader and officers.

Must be at least 18 years of age.

Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone if necessary.

Willing to take constructive criticism and correct mistakes within a couple pulls.

Come to raid with a positive attitude and willingness to be engaged with the group.

Able to attend 80% of the raids per month.

--

Our application (required by anyone interested in joining) can be found at this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-9IfLqkCOQmBg3Z7SOCCCqyg6ZCzthoALXvDo_W-G4WaJLA/viewform

If you do not receive a response back via btag / discord within 2-3 days of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

Please fill out an application and then contact me directly via battle tag by adding Rynzler#11268. You can also reach me via discord direct message by adding Rynzler#2573. You can also add Panhu#11240 to btag as well.
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra is LFM! 10/11M FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11 PM PST

Current High Interest in:
All Dps Roles
Will consider all classes so send us an app whether tank, healing, ranged or melee dps for consideration!

Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com

Add me Kimbo#1603 if you want to chat more
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, please see our website at the link listed above.

Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply.

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun togheter!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+ or completing timewalk/achievement raids
**Sunday Funday is spent running alts and low ilvl players through Regular Antorus

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792

EDIT:
Why haven't we attempted Mythic Antorus? We value community > progression. With that said, if we can find a few more versatile and skilled players, we will definitely move into Mythic content! We may not be ready this xpac, but we will more than likely be ready for BFA. Our issue is having enough people online on our raid nights. (Tuesdays are an easy 20; Wednesdays are down to 16-18 players online). Which is where we hope YOU will come in by filling our progression roster!
Hi there Crunchy, it seems like our times would work well for you. We are looking for a warlock to add to our roster, as ours all wanted to class change (but why?). I'll hit you up via Discord or Bnet and leave our information below.

Sovereign Imperium - 13 year raiding guild (Kel'Thuzad - US)
11/11M
Schedule: Wednesday, Saturday, and Sundays

Raid Times:
7:30 PM - 10/11 PM PST
8:30 PM - 11 PM/12 AM MST ( server time )
9:30 PM - 12-1 AM CST
10:30 PM - 1/2 AM EST

Sovereign Imperium originated on Dragonmaw ( Alliance ) in February 2005 and is still operated under the same veterans that notably achieved the server's early vanilla raiding successes to maintain the same competitive edge ever since. If you want stability, you've come to the right place.
In May 2013, we moved to Kel'Thuzad due to the dying population of Dragonmaw to enhance our recruitment pool and overall realm-community atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated, efficient raiders who may or may not fill our profile of raiding: With the proper focus and dedication, we know that raiding only 3 days a week can be just as efficient as 5. We also re-visit content to farm mounts, achievements, and play other games like Diablo, Steam games, Overwatch, and League of Legends.
Exceptions are always made for exceptional players, however: we are currently pursuing recruitment for core DPS Spots!

What you can expect from us:

- Progression / Consistent Raid schedules. Hasn't changed in years.
- Accountability to one's performance and attendance. We work as a team.
- Flasks, feasts, pots, repairs covered. We aren't cheap.
- An active guild community outside of raiding.
What we expect from you:

- A drive to progress, and a 90% attendance rate.
- A sense of humor.
- People who can avoid hazards, and follow instructions.
- A respectable number output to your role. (fancy way of saying good logs)
- Maturity: Basic raiding experience outside of LFR: the more experience the better.

When we're not raiding, we do mythic+ groups and other sorts of things online. We're looking for core raiders, not a bench. Contact myself in-game for any further questions, applications, or in-game interviews.

Despina (Despina#1512)
Sovereign Imperium
Echelon is recruiting!!!

Affliction Warlock & Resto Druid OR Resto Shaman

10/11 M-ABT : P3 Argus

NA-Horde ~ Skullcrusher-BDF-Gul'Dan

8 hour raid week ~ Tues & Thurs ~ 8pm to 12am EST

Officer Contacts: Jordan#1302 (BNET) or Jordan#4276 (Discord), Taters#1520 (BNET), Ferro, Distinctive#1680 (BNET)

You may also message me MICHELE#0018 (Discord) for questions

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/black-dragonflight/Echelon
http://www.echelonguild.com/
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/DK dps

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.