940 Warlock LF H or M Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am currently undergeared for Mythic but would be interested in gearing up for the remainder of Legion if I could do Mythic content in BfA.
I am available all weekday nights 8pm to 12am EST.
I would like to stay horde if possible but am open to switching to alliance and sever.
I am looking for a semi-hardcore guild that is heroic or mythic and raids 2-3 times a week.
My current progression is 11/11H and before this tier it was 7/10M NH and 7/7M EN before have to stop due to a real life issue that has now been resolved.

I have been playing since vanilla and raiding since wrath of the lich king and have played different classes at old heroic/mythic progression level. I have the BfA beta and have been trying out all the warlock specs and changes and cant wait to play warlock in BfA.

Thanks for reading!
ABOUT US:
<Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
Faction: Horde
Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST)
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
Progress: 7/11H(Started raiding heroic 2 weeks ago)
Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(Waiting to be semi-hardcore)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
Antorus Needs: DPS

A lock is our highest priority right now! If you can pull the dps and fit with our raiders, you have a spot on our team!

Discord: Superstylez#8948
BTag: Lolipalooza#1139
Heya Sarmoody,

While going Alliance means you may have trouble finding the bathrooms for the first few weeks, it is allot of fun for us here on US-Lightbringer!

<Especially Challenged> is 11/11H and building our Core team for Mythic progression here at the end of Legion with plans to do Healthy hardcore Heroic/Mythic progression in BFA. Our Core Raid days are Tues and Thurs 5:45-8:30 PST (8:45-11:30 EST)

A few of our core members have Beta as well and have been trying to get ahead for class changes (as well as quest text) to make it fast to dig in and git gud early in BfA,

We are a Tight-knit group that is pretty selective because we like to hang out and have fun beyond just the raid progression we are doing.

If this sounds good to you hit me up on discord lib#0478 or bnet lib#1138

Also, if we are not what you are looking for, I would still like to talk as I know quite a few other guilds on US-Lightbringer that raid at the times you are looking for who would be happy to have you.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by 6/11M Mythic raiders.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
I think we might be a good fit for you Sarmoody. <Cinder Works> Kil'Jaeden are recruiting for our second raid team! We are currently clearing heroic every week and looking for more players to push into mythic. We currently also have some lower ilvl players in the group and we help your out and help with gear if needed! My group currently raids Thursdays and Mondays 4pm PST - 7 PST (7pm EST - 10pm EST) and we are looking for all positions! If you are interested or you any questions feel free to contact me at my BTag: Jarclovis#1969. Have a good day and i look forward to hearing from you!
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:

We are a somewhat new community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preparation for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Thursday.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Ranged(no hunters)
Heals: 1 paladin or 1 druid (dps offspec would be ideal)
Tank: DK/ Warrior Preferred.

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
http://recursion.site/

Nuka (Nuka#11152)

Horum (Horum#1559)

Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Hello!

Krypted Gaming is a friendly gaming community of long-time gaming pals looking to fill out our newly formed WoW branch for pre-expansion and Battle for Azeroth. In only a couple of weeks, we've cleared the legacy Legion raids and have moved onto Antorus, after gearing our freshly boosted 110's.

We're on Darkspear, alliance side. Currently we are raiding Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 9PM-11PM EST, but as we raid more and more, our schedule will most likely change up a little bit. Other than raids, you'll find many of us running battlegrounds, keystones, and arenas together. Keep in mind though, we're not a mega guild, we're a tight knit group.

Hit me up on battlenet, Porowns#1472.
<Entrance to Kur> 11/11H 1/11M
Times: Wed/Thurs10:30pm-1:30am EST (server)
Optional Sunday alt run
Voice: Discord
Loot: RC Loot Council

About us:
ETK was formed in February of 2018 by a group of long time friends with the overall mind set to progress. As a newer guild, we have collected exceptional players that are returning to prepare for BFA. Our overall goal is to form a community of excellent players to continue progression in ABT but have a core roster ready to tackle BFA.

Current Needs:
RANGE DPS
Mage - HIGH
Warlock - HIGH
Shaman - HIGH
Hunter - HIGH
Boomkin - HIGH
Melee DPS
Demon hunter - HIGH

If you are interested in chatting with us please contact me directly via btag.
GM/Raid Lead: lakengriff#1612
Recruiting Officer: pocketts#1190
We look forward to meeting you!
Sarmoody!

Don't go alliance! Sounds like we'd fit your raiding schedule, we raid on Tue/Thur 9:30 PM EST - Midnight. We're a 21+ adult raiding guild, recently transferred over to Bleeding Hollow, currently recruiting ALL as we rebuild a bit and get ready for BFA. We'd LOVE to have another lock join the team. You can check in on our full guild spam here if you're interested: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764236485#1

My btag is Bloodrooted#1329 if you'd like to chat, or you can ask questions in our recruitment channel in discord.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 6/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hello, how are you?

We are a mature fun loving guild now LFM for our BFA raid team. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 9:25pm-12:30am central US time.

Currently focusing on filling dps spots.

Add my Btag to talk more :)

Oriel#1933
^
TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
Current Needs: All competent players.
Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Contacts
Muk // Pro#1435
Ordylleo // Bravia#1763
Kurysu // Keoke#1367
(edited)
Add me on battlenet, let's get you on our core team. foGO#1395
Hi There,
Going to try and keep this short and sweet.

The Men of Mayhem - Stormrage [A]

11/11M Antorus Leader

9-12pm EST Sunday, Mondey, Tuesday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+ all the was to US19th. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal is to build a guild which can clear CURRENT MYTHIC content for BFA

Mancheese#1508
Beholder#1925

https://themenofmayhem.enjin.com/
^
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 6/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

**RANGE**
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Closed
  • Warlock - Closed
  • Shadow Priest - Low
  • Hunter - Closed
  • Fire Mage - Low
  • **MELEE**
  • Ret Pally - Low
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • WW Monk - Low
  • DK - Low
  • Feral - HIGH
  • Rogue - HIGH
  • **HEALS**
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed

• Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537