Warlock LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all,
I have just come back from a 6 month break and am looking for a guild for BfA. A quick note about me, I was a leader of a guild that was 5/9 mythic ToS before I left due to personal reasons. I have played affliction since Vanilla, with several breaks of course, so I know how to play my class. I have only cleared normal Antorus since I have only been back a week or so. Its hard to pug without AoTC!

What I am looking for:
I am looking for a more casual raid experience now. Not to say I dont want to do mythic progression, I just dont want a heavy raid schedule. 2 days per week is really the maximum, I want to raid. No Fridays or Saturdays. I prefer a guild with a more adult base. I also would prefer a raid start time later than 730 CST.

Let me know if you think I would be a good fit!

Discord is Skil#5091, only reach out if your guild meets my criteria please!

Thanks!
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies> is recruiting to start mythic!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:

We are a somewhat new community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preparation for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Thursday.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Ranged(no hunters)
Heals: 1 paladin or 1 druid (dps offspec would be ideal)
Tank: DK/ Warrior Preferred.

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
http://recursion.site/

Nuka (Nuka#11152)

Horum (Horum#1559)

Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Hey there!
<Entrance to Kur> 11/11h 1/11m - bleeding hollow is actively recruiting Rdps to continue progression in ABT and prepare for BFA!

My recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763596232#1

Ill add your btag!
Mine is - Lakengriff#1612

Hope to hear from you!!
Hello!

Krypted Gaming is a friendly gaming community of long-time gaming pals looking to fill out our newly formed WoW branch for pre-expansion and Battle for Azeroth. In only a couple of weeks, we've cleared the legacy Legion raids and have moved onto Antorus, after gearing our freshly boosted 110's.

We're on Darkspear, alliance side. Currently we are raiding Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 9PM-11PM EST, but as we raid more and more, our schedule will most likely change up a little bit. Other than raids, you'll find many of us running battlegrounds, keystones, and arenas together. Keep in mind though, we're not a mega guild, we're a tight knit group.

Hit me up on battlenet, Porowns#1472.
Angau Coch -Thrall is a small fun and friendly guild. I ran BIG guilds and many 10 man raids for years. Just a group under 12 people to run mythic + and raids, some pvp. We are on Thrall. MLet me know if interested. Take care.

PS ages 21-46 are in the guild and very friendly. Lots of laughs.

Tydira#1603
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a new Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting all specs and classes to fill our roster for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer .

High Priority
Healers
Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Staxx#11950 [Recruiting Officer]
ABOUT US:
<Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
Faction: Horde
Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST)
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
Progress: 7/11H(Started raiding heroic 2 weeks ago)
Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(Waiting to be semi-hardcore)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
Antorus Needs: DPS
HIGH DEMAND:
• Lock(Priority)
• Priest(DPS)(Priority)
• Pally(DPS)(Priority)
• DH(DPS)
• Boomie
• Warrior(DPS)(Priority)
MODERATE DEMAND:
• Druid(Feral)
• Death Knight(DPS)
• Mage

Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS(See list above)
Discord: Superstylez#8948
BTag: Lolipalooza#1139
Hello, how are you?

We are a mature fun loving guild now LFM for our BFA raid team. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 9:25pm-12:30am central US time.

Currently focusing on filling dps spots.

Add my Btag to talk more :)

Oriel#1933
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are 10/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-24 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
All exceptional players
*offspecs encouraged but not required
but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
► Optional Alt Nights
Mythic Friday @ 9pm EST Cleared: 5/11M
Heroic Saturday 10pm-12am EST

► Loot
Loot is handled via Loot Council for Mythic
All Heroic and Friday Mythic are Personal unless otherwise stated
More information can be found on our website forums
► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998
Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 6/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
OPEN, pref hpal, sham, monk

Melee DPS:
Low.. but will consider DK's with blood OS

Ranged DPS:
HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
Skilcoil,

Hope I'm not too late to the party! You actually sound like someone that would fit in well and we match from the sounds of things with the criteria:

1. We raid 2 nights a week Tue/Thur 9:30PM EST-Midnight
2. We get ourselves into mythic bosses, but aren't crazy HC trying to make it a job, currently 5/11M
3. We'd love to have another lock join the RDPS ranks!

We're rebuilding and recruiting all 21+ adult raiders as we recently moved from our longtime home @ Uldaman (bad server pop issue) to Bleeding Hollow. Our goal is always to get things done and have fun doing it.

Our full guild spam can be found over here if you'd like to read a little more on us: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764236485#1

I sent along a friend request, my btag is: Bloodrooted#1329
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:

*We need 2-3 more DPS to fill our 20-man progression team! Preferred classes include:
- Ret Pally
- Warlock
- Shadow Priest
- Other exceptional DPS

Also looking for a Holy Paladin & Holy Priest!!

*Ret/Holy Paladin needed for Class Lead position

*Do not be discouraged from applying if your role is filled in our progression group - We have a few easily adaptable players that can switch specs for raiding, but only for comparable, skilled healers.

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun togheter!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+ or completing timewalk/achievement raids
**Sunday Funday is spent running alts and low ilvl players through Regular Antorus

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792

EDIT:
Why haven't we attempted Mythic Antorus? We value community > progression. With that said, if we can find a few more versatile and skilled players, we will definitely move into Mythic content! We may not be ready this xpac, but we will more than likely be ready for BFA. Our issue is having enough people online on our raid nights. (Tuesdays are an easy 20; Wednesdays are down to 16-18 players online). Which is where we hope YOU will come in by filling our progression roster!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello,

<Relentless> is a 2-3 day a week HORDE guild on Shattered Hand-US. We are currently recruiting for Heroic and Mythic raiding! We have recently reformed under this guild tag and are looking to bolster our ranks. While we did reform, Relentless has existed since Vanilla WOW and has plenty of old server firsts.

We are an active PvE guild with many active or past military members, long time players and socially inept adults.

We are 6/11M, and actively working on Kin'garoth. We have some 4k+ M+ players and plenty of 2k+ and 3k+

RAID TIMES (All times are EST):

Wednesday 8:30PM to 11:30PM

Thursday 8:30PM to 11:30PM

Saturday is ALT RAID @ 8PM (This is an optional raid for older content)

Add scmordak#1551, ted#1493, ChaosLoC#1376 or for more information!
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H-ToS 6/11M-ABT and wishing to down some MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- Low
Boomkin- High
Lock- Med
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- Currently no melee slots open but dont be afraid to contact us.
Death knight- Low
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- Low
Warr- Low
Feral- Low
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- High

Healers- 1 healer needed for mythics

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- Low
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- No current openings.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
Sargeras [A] Meh 9/11M AtBT (13% on Agg this week)

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 10/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Predominant [H] - Illidan
Established - 2011
Progression - 1/11M

Predominant was top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Mythic Night Hold. We took a break after Night Hold until we decided to form again 4/22/18. Our core is currently 5/11M-9/11M and we have a core of 17 members that have been playing together since 2011. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Thursday, Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST as of now. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion, and our days might be changing from Friday to Monday.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Turdslug - Tinyturd#11434
Owlbundia - Covington#1457
Clouds - Joker#110734
Zanlock - Superchief#11817

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant