971 10/11M MW Monk LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all. My guild blew up on mythic Argus :(

I took some time to mourn and I think I'd like to get back into it. While I've been raiding since Vanilla and have tons of experience, guild hunting is not something I do much, so bear with me.

I'm looking for a 2 or 3 night per week raiding guild. Start time should be 7pm-8pm Pacific (I am actually east coast but I play late). Any days are really fine. Horde or Alliance. Looking for a guild that clears mythic while relevant. Don't care about US rank or any of that. I'd prefer to be on a busier server because it's hard to keep a healthy roster on a quiet one.

I've played a Mistweaver since MoP. I can DPS too in a pinch (I went WW main in the past to make room for a healer to overcome roster issues) but haven't had much practice in Antorus. I have many competitive healing parses on difficult bosses, and like to push hps and go beast mode when the opportunity is there, but my focus is on mechanics, survival, efficiency and adaptation to push the kill. I take great pride in my consistent attendance, preparedness, and performance.

I absolutely love the monk healing class, its mobility and its underrated strengths. One small example - on Varimathris progression, our healing wasn't an issue - you might say we were overhealing I guess, but anyway, I was second on add damage -- killing the adds quickly enough was our problem at the time. MW can do impressive short burst. As a healer I was able to help us get the kill by kicking the crap out of something. I love that! But it's not something that shows up on parses. I don't care, we killed it, and my healing was still alright (and the healing team was fine with it).
I'm razor-focused on raiding. This has a downside I guess to others that I don't really give a crap about PvP or even M+, although if I find a consistent team I do enjoy M+ as I enjoyed challenge modes and timed Zul'aman runs in the past. It just sucks to pug.

I'd prefer a chill guild, that plays as a team and is as respectful and as drama-free as possible. I don't see a need to yell or berate people or really get angry at all during raids. I think people need time to learn a fight and mistakes are fine so long as they're corrected. I dislike when people talk about parses on a wipe, or when someone is obviously caring more about trying to parse than to win.

Anyone formerly in RoO will vouch for me and would back up the above. I'll track them down if you need a reference. They're like the oil drillers in Armageddon though, all over the place now. Anyway, looking forward to finding a good team. Thanks for reading!
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello!

We're looking for a few more healers to round out our roster going into BFA. We're currently working on M Argus, and have him down to about 24%!

Roadrunners of Kil'jaeden have been around since the start of wrath. We raid 3 days Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 pm pacific. Current Progression is: 10/11M Antorus, 8/9M ToS
Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of at least 26 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance.

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged but not required. We have players active in pvp and mythic dungeons in our off time. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well and are active in mumble hanging out.

Kil'jaeden has been around since vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are always forming at all times of the day and night.

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect that you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter.

Questions?

feel free to add me on btag Kanpii#1783. crow#1343, or hersheys#1791
Our website is http://rrkj.enjin.com/home
♔ Keep Calm ♔ | 11/11M | [H] Spirestone | Late Night
Hey Zo, if you change your mind on how many days you'd like to raid a week, we might be a good place for you. We have a long history of clearing cutting edge content and a mature atmosphere. Check us out, and if you like what you see send us an app or contact us so we can chat further. Good luck in your guild search!

Schedule
> Monday-Thursday 10:00pm - 01:30am EST
> We do not do split raids or add extra raid nights.

Contact
> Bastas (notarealwzrd#1450)

Apply Here
> http://keepcalmguild.enjin.com/recruitment

Our main recruitment thread and logs page
> https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761918294
> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6125
Who are we?

<Revival> is a Mythic Raiding Guild on US MalGanis. We are a group of players that have been raiding together for years. We have made it a point to push progression and see the full tier's content each tier. We have decided to form our own group after our last one had the leadership fall apart. What we have are skilled, dedicated raiders that want to push progression and still have fun playing the game. We believe that this is a social game and that you should look forwarded to spending your raid time with the other raiders. We also believe that as a 2 night raiding guild attendance is extremely important as well as reviewing the fights before logging into to raid. We do not want to waste any one else's time because one of us doesn't know the fight.

Caution:
If you are an elitest, like to point fingers, rude to other people, enjoy causing loot drama, or dont know how to have fun. Please DO NOT APPLY. We do not want you, you are not welcome.

Progression:

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3M
Nighthold: 9/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 6/9M 9/9H
Antorus: 9/11M

Raid Times

Tuesday: 9pm EST - 1am EST
Thursday : 9pm EST - 1am EST

Recruitment

Current class openings:

HIGH Need:
- Balance Druid
- Non Holy Paladin Healers

Absolutely full on Holy Paladins.

We are actively looking for the classes listed above however our recruitment remains open at all times. All applications will be considered, regardless of iLvL, progression or class. That said we do prefer 910+ iLvL and 52 points in main weapon.

Leadership & Contact Information

Guild Master: Durgga (Durgga#1765)
Officers : MorphZero (Element#1778)
Recruitment: Albart (Dinosaur#1438) Feiticèira(Sextape#1439)

Apply at http://revival.wowlaunch.com
My guilds/teams. Join them and kill stuff! We will not guarantee any new recruits mounts at this point.

Synthesis (Weekday): Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
- No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesis (Weekend): Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST 11/11M CE (RI US 191)
- Will be recruiting from Synthesize weekend. No current needs, but feel free to apply in case a spot opens up.

Synthesis Optional Runs:
Mythic Guldan Tuesdays @ 10pm EST
Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Sundays @ 9pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesize (Weekday): Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST 6/11M
- Considering all exceptional players. Need a tank.

Synthesize Optional Runs:
Mythic Guldan Mondays @ 10pm EST
Heroic Antorus Fridays @ 9pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1 <---- wtb 3rd 11/11M team.

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473
Btag: Sieara#1968

Discord: Fiolated#9828
Btag: shinks50#1291

Using rankings from WCL that exclude OC realms or Raider.IO. Wowprogress doesn't remove duplicate guilds so ranks are very skewed and inaccurate.

MUST BE WILLING TO TRANSFER. We don't do this cross realm thing. It messes with master loot and you can't really easily make friends in guild if you're not even in the guild.