(A)976 CE mage lf guild

Guild Recruitment
976 mage lf guild for raiding and mythic plus i have 3.9k score and CE
looking for guild at minimum 9/11 and active mythic plus raiders looking for raIDS 9-12approx tues-thurs est
logs are https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30667014
add me on btag jreaume23#1342
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 10/11 Mythic, and currently looking for dps for our core raid team as we finish out the expansion. We are currently extending our lockout until Argus dies. Our times are an hour later than stated, but you said approx so I thought I'd post.

Last Pull is a 20 man mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, Last Pull has been raiding high end 20 to 25 man content (depending on the expansion of course!) since the early days of Burning Crusade.

Over that time, the guild has enjoyed an unparalleled amount of stability. Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret which has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
10/11 Mythic Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Previous Progression:
7/9 Mythic ToS

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance. As you know, that will be changing in BfA.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/4C7MPrP
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
++Keystone Raiders++ is a newly reformed Alliance guild located on Kel'Thuzad. Currently 10/11 Mythic. With 40% pulls on Argus in P3.

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We are looking for competent players who want to push progression while enjoying everything the game has to offer. Outside of raid, we have a large amount of people in the guild that push high M+ keys (Multiple 3.5k - 4.4k+ Players), run RBG's, PvP, and run old content.

Raid Times:

++Wednesday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST

++Thursday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST ++(90%+ Attendance Required)++

++Sunday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST

Recruiting:

Ranged DPS / Shaman / Holy Pally

All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec.

Addons Required:

Angry Assignments / RCLootCouncil / DBM / WeakAuras

To trial or for additional information or questions, contact any of the following:

Smartblonde#1399 - Recruitment Officer

iwipeontrash#11300 - Raid Leader
Hey there!

Eternal Kingdoms has one team that is close to your schedule, Onslaught, which raids T/W/Th from 5-8 PST (server) or 8-11 EST. They're currently progressing on Argus and could use some solid DPS! Check out the obligatory guild blurb below for more info!

Eternal Kingdom is comprised of 12 mythic and 4 heroic raid teams on the Alliance side of Proudmoore.

Eternal Kingdom formed in 2013 with a very clear goal:
MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!
Since our formation, we have focused on three things: Progression, Professionalism, and Collaboration. We have built a one of a kind community that continues to grow and flourish. If you are looking for serious progression or just want to be in an active community where something is always going on we have something that will suit just about everyone. We do all this while maintaining a positive and constructive atmosphere. Come join us and find out what so many others already have - Eternal Kingdom is a different kind of gaming experience.

See <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/teamsoverview/> for all team days/times

Cleared: EN 7/7M, ToV 3/3M, NH 10/10M, ToS 9/9M, ABT 11/11M*
(*furthest progressed team)

Contact: Snowmantle - Recruitment Coordinator (btag: Snowmantle#11528 or Discord: Snowmantle#3316)

See some of the people behind the characters in Eternal Kingdom in our Guild Introduction video: <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/>
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at http://nvusguild.com/ Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are 10/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-24 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
All exceptional players
*offspecs encouraged but not required
but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
► Optional Alt Nights
Mythic Friday @ 9pm EST Cleared: 5/11M
Heroic Saturday 10pm-12am EST

► Loot
Loot is handled via Loot Council for Mythic
All Heroic and Friday Mythic are Personal unless otherwise stated
More information can be found on our website forums
► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998
Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!