Active before BFA Healing Specs

Guild Recruitment
Level 110 Priest/Level 110 Druid Both want to heal. Came back for every expansion. Am older and looking for a mature active guild the will help me get back into the game.
Hey Zedina,

Keeping this short. Would like to chat with u! My guild is looking for a healer. Add me on bnet. Halfryce#1267

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Immersion
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:

We are a somewhat new community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preparation for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Thursday.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: ALL except (hunters)
Heals: Paladin/Druid
Tank: DK/Warrior/Monk

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
http://recursion.site/

Nuka (Nuka#11152)

Horum (Horum#1559)

Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Hello Zedina --
We're a mostly 30+ and older guild on the mature side with PG13 humor. We have a solid foundation for you to land on and have withstood many expansions since 2008 as a guild. We're focused on progression without overkill. Our progression raids are 2 nights/week with a Friday optional night for clearing for achievements, mounts, a tmogs. It's a supportive setting where respect is accounted for and maturity is expected. We'd like to offer you a home.

Raids currently Team 1 3/11M - 9pm-12am Pacific Wed/Mon (Friday option)
Team 2 - 7:30pm-10:30pm Tue/Thurs 2/11M

We do run mythic + keys weekly anywhere from +15-20

Add my btag if interested!

honeybee#1337
TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
Current Needs: All competent players.
Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Contacts
Muk // Pro#1435
Ordylleo // Bravia#1763
Kurysu // Keoke#1367
Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 10/11H in Antorus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Sat 10pm - 2am EST and Sun 10-12 EST. Our members also enjoy running mythic+, doing older raids for transmog gear, and playing alts.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
No Batteries Required-Tichondrius, Horde.

Fri/Sat 11pm-2am CST. Currently 2/11m, but we do things to include others not quite ready for Mythic yet.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/No+Batteries+Required

That is our wow prog page.

My tag is Archaon#1190.
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
Please add my Btag: Roothless#11900