End User Agreement keeps popping up

Customer Support
Hello,
This started happening today. I have been having disconnection issues which require me to relog on the battle.net. Every time I have to restart the launcher, I get a pop-up saying the End User License Agreement has changed & requires me to click ok. Is this suppose to be happening?

When I logged into the forums, it popped up again on my windows screen. I had to click ok before it would redirect me to the forums. I tried to copy the URL, but it just takes me to the forums again, lol.

https://us.battle.net/login/en/legal?ref=https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1011699/&app=bam&cr=true

In the past, we had to scroll all the way to the bottom before we could click on the accept button. This one, you don't have to do anything but click accept, which I have done multiple times now.

Is this a legit pop up for the EULA. I am very concerned.
Make sure you are running your browser as the admin. It is likely that you are agreeing but your system isn't saving that option.
Ok, Thanks, I will check on that. Is this new EULA legit? I'm not getting hacked or something? I'm worried because it doesn't follow the EULA's in the past where we had to scroll all the way to the bottom before we could click on accept. Did a new EULA really go out to everyone today?
05/23/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Dasserlond
Is this new EULA legit? I'm not getting hacked or something?

No, you aren't, I received the same thing today when logging into my account. :)
Same problem here. I was running an admin account. Closed out my browser, then tried again letting the Blizzaed app open a new browser did the trick for me. Note: I had to completely close all browser windows, just a tab did not work.
Ok THANK YOU! I was so worried, since I updated some add-ons right before that started popping up, lol. Whew! Yes, I did run a virus/malware scan & nothing showed up. But confirmation from the source is also good. Thanks again. I'll figure out how to stop the pop-ups. :D
Same here, agreed to Eula about 4 times, but keeps popping back up and i've been kicked from server ~ 9 times in 2 hours. You guessed it, the "You must agree to EULA" screen appears. Character is "Kevincosnar", 110 Demon Hunter
05/23/2018 05:45 PMPosted by Batmanisme
Same here, agreed to Eula about 4 times, but keeps popping back up and i've been kicked from server ~ 9 times in 2 hours. You guessed it, the "You must agree to EULA" screen appears. Character is "Kevincosnar", 110 Demon Hunter

Did you try what was already mentioned?
anyone having problem putting artifact relics in weapon slots
05/23/2018 06:43 PMPosted by Gregalomallo
anyone having problem putting artifact relics in weapon slots

What does that have to do with this thread??
When i restarted the launcher today, i got the EULA thing and it said that the EULA and been changed/updated....now i understand that is legal in the USA but over here in Australia? Nope, that's NOT legal!

Blizzard, you can't just change the EULA in one country and expect it to be universal all over the world...I'm a Australian citizen and our laws clearly state that once a EULA has been agreed to it CAN NOT be altered and then thrust upon the people that have already agreed to the old one, those that have agreed to the old one must be kept on that EULA that they agreed to, not have it changed!

Also...act of god? Really? You saw fit to add THAT? I can understand all the other "Blizzard is not liable for..." that is listed but an act of god? There are times i wonder about you Blizzard...
05/23/2018 11:48 PMPosted by Mikasmiu
Blizzard, you can't just change the EULA in one country and expect it to be universal all over the world...I'm a Australian citizen and our laws clearly state that once a EULA has been agreed to it CAN NOT be altered and then thrust upon the people that have already agreed to the old one, those that have agreed to the old one must be kept on that EULA that they agreed to, not have it changed!

Except for one major detail: Blizzard is based in the US. Not Australia. Australian laws aren't strictly governed in this case, I don't think.

I'm fairly certain (read: 100%) that if it was actually breaking any law, it wouldn't happen if they wanted to continue doing business.

Not to mention, with how many times the EULA has been altered, I'm fairly certain the necessary parties would have taken action by now.
our laws clearly state

(as an Aussie with a deep interest in online jurisprudence) citation needed. I have a funny feeling you're referring to Australian Consumer Law regulation which doesn't apply to purchases from non-Australian entities in non-Australian countries. Caveat Emptor etc.
When i restarted the launcher today, i got the EULA thing and it said that the EULA and been changed/updated....now i understand that is legal in the USA but over here in Australia? Nope, that's NOT legal!

I see you didn't read sections 9A dealing with updates to EULA , section 12 dealing with Governing Law and section 13F dealing with severing specific terms of the agreement. As well as the second part of section 5 dealing with Australian Consumer law in particular.

You've also missed that this is the EULA from August 2017. This is the same EULA you have been agreeing to for every patch since August 2017. The EULA has not actually been updated there's just a bug where it's coming up for people.