[RP-PvP] Wardens Faction <The Ashen Vale>

Emerald Dream
"You have proven yourself worthy of the white cloak. Steadfast in battle, patient in judgement and a bulwark for those who cannot defend themselves. Take up the mantle and call yourself a Warden of the Ashen Vale!"

This is a recruitement post highlighting one our IC factions within the Ashen Vale.

IC'ly the Wardens work independently with our primary mission being to thwart agents of the Banshee Queen. It is a lonely mission. Wardens often find themselves alone in the far reaches of Azeroth aiding where they can be it settling disputes, providing aid to local populace, and engaging evil wherever it may rear its ugly head.

OOC the Wardens operate as the military arm of the guild. Some activities include pre-arranged guild battles, attacks on enemy guild bases, defending our guild base, scouting missions, and most importantly, answering the S.O.S from other guildies being attacked.

There are a few requirements:

-Mog: White mog(if possible) to match the tabard of <The Ashen Vale>

-Mount: Any white ground mount of your choosing
*The mog and mount are only required for Warden events and battles

-Conduct: This is a Heavy RP faction with WPvP as the main element. !@#$%^-*!@, rage whispers, and corpse camping WILL NOT be tolerated. TLDR Keep it Classy Fam!

-Final requirement: Have fun, kick #$% and take names!

If this group sounds like a good fit for you, contact anyone in <The Ashen Vale> and they can point you in the right direction.

Ride with the Wardens!
I'll be looking you up Jimmi
curious... How often will there be Warden Events?
05/21/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Syths
I'll be looking you up Jimmi

/salute

05/21/2018 01:09 PMPosted by Taum
curious... How often will there be Warden Events?

Looking at weekly IC patrols and spontaneous walk up RP at the base.
And the SOS from guildies bro.

Also IC personalized ceremonys for new members ideally
Current Wardens Roster:

Priestess Aeriara Lightsong
Faeve Brightwood
Huntress Jimmira
Huntress Brig Shadebough
Yancey Shadeclaw
Trathos Blademist
Priestess Charlotte Herrington
Ethrus Silverwind
The Warrior Kyronin
Wolfe Burbank
Floralya Mistbloom
Trysanas Starstrike

Please submit all pertinent Warden's Reports to this posting. May Elune and the Light guide your blades! Down with the Banshee Queen!
Warden's Report: The Crossroads, Kalimdor

The nightly patrols continue but I fear it is worse than previously reported. I bore witness to entire caravans or what were caravans littering the roadway. Bodies were defiled and everything of value taken. Men, women, and children it did not matter. These animals know no bounds.

Traveling further in to Horde territory I ran in to a kindly Tauren shaman as he was performing a burial ceremony for a young human family that were slaughtered and left on the road. After he finished chanting, i helped him bury the family. My blood began boil as he told me that some of these bandits had the audacity to style themselves as Sindorei Paladins or claimed to be monks. No being of the Light would ever commit crimes as this.

My plan is simple, disguise myself as an old feeble traveler and approach these bandits and killers when they are alone or in small groups. Hopefully i can thin the herd until all the Wardens are able to assemble.

-Warden Moonshield
The Wardens are the RP-PvP branch of the Ashen Vale and are currently engaged in the Azerite Campaign.

Honor is the hallmark of a Warden both OOC and IC. If this sounds like a fit for you, contact the Ashen Vale for info.
I STILL DEMAND JIMM IN A PINK DRESS ON A SILVER PLATTER.
06/13/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Nazthori

I already took off my pants for you, jeesh!
06/13/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Jimmirus
06/13/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Nazthori

I already took off my pants for you, jeesh!

YOU DID WHAT? WHEN?

I DIDN'T SEE IT.
...Why the hell are your pants actually mogged to that, damnit.
For all new members of the Ashen Vale:

Come BfA, the Wardens faction of our guild will be full time war mode/wpvp save for non combat RP events.
Warden's Patrol this week fam. Be sure to get your Warden's mogs and mounts ready if you're joining us. /salute
War Mode is dropping soon and the Wardens are looking for brave and honorable fighters to fill our ranks.
We are the small scale WPvP arm of the Ashen Vale.

OOC we mainly respond to SOS calls from fellow guildies and Alliance. We also defend our base, Feathermoon Stronghold from attacks and hunt down fugitives(KOS guilds and gankers)

Our only requirements are to keep it classy and remember dying in a video game ain't serious, just have fun with it.

If this interests you, anyone from the Ashen Vale can point you in the right direction.

For the Vale! Wardens mount up!