970 Prot Warrior LF Evening Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Note: I have not done any Mythic content in Legion, my last Mythic experience was back in WoD during HFC.

I'm looking to finally get into some of the mythic content of Legion, and to prepare for BfA content.

However, I do clear heroics of course on a regular basis. I do lots of research on my own in regards to classes, encounters, etc. Checking Discords of every tank channel as well.

Although my Warrior is considered my main, I do have every other tank capped and raid ready if need be, because everyone needs DK grips.

If you think I'd be a good fit, let me know, or if you'd just like to try me out and see how I do. I'm up for anything.
Hey man. Add me on here. I got something you might be interested in.
Nathan#12753
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
<Wicked Intent>, a newish Hyjal based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Heroic and Mythic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

• Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
    Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
    Give me and add so we can talk!!!

[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other
    questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 2 spot open
    • We are recruiting raider dps *and* reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots.

Off Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
    • Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
    • Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
    • Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
    • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
    enchants, rotation
    • Pull 1 million dps minimum
    • Be ilvl 940
    • Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
    • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.)
    • Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
    and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
    joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
    When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
    time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
    +15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
    their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw.
    Xhadow#9935 on Discord.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856