Real quick

Arenas
So in bfa after you get 2400+, and then win 50 games...? you get the mount?
Can you just imagine all of the "Gladiator Self-Play Carries, PST for more info" that will be in Tichondrius trade chat.
05/20/2018 07:17 PMPosted by Lilyallen
Can you just imagine all of the "Gladiator Self-Play Carries, PST for more info" that will be in Tichondrius trade chat.

Yes
No. The mount is only for people who finish in the Gladiator tier. If you win 50 in the gladiator tier, you get the title. I think this is a good change, maybe more people will play this game and we can see new faces instead of the same 3000 hardcore pvpers who have been playing since wrath or cata at least.
05/20/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Halcyn
No. The mount is only for people who finish in the Gladiator tier. If you win 50 in the gladiator tier, you get the title. I think this is a good change, maybe more people will play this game and we can see new faces instead of the same 3000 hardcore pvpers who have been playing since wrath or cata at least.

pasted this in google translate and got "i can finally be gladiator"

I really doubt anything will help participation at this point.
05/20/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Ryutiz

never thought i'd say this but
was that needed?

beat me to it

You reckon this will make sitting better or worse?
Rush 2400 first week play 50 games and then what? Do you get the title automatically? Whole ladder gonna be inactive glads
Honestly I think more people will try for R1 titles to differentiate themselves from the other gladiators. At the very least the ladder will be more active because 2400 for a lot of people seems more obtainable then waiting for a % and cutoff ratings at end of season.

I mean you get high warlord as soon as you hit 2400 in RGBs. So as long as mounts are still an end of season reward for the 0.5% you will still be able to tell the difference between a 2400 gladiator and a mounted-2650+ gladiator