Rate the RP/Transmog gear above you!

Moon Guard
10/10. Matching set goes very well with the skin tone and color of hair. I am assuming there is a weapon of similar appearance to go with it. Very nice.
Your set seems a bit uncoordinated. I'm getting strong vibes of gold and red, but your shoulder-torso region doesn't match your arms or legs. 4/10.

*Sci-fi stealth game music plays.*
Very Gnomish spec ops. Would not be out of place for a Gnome rogue NPC.

9/10
05/27/2018 05:41 PMPosted by Sternbridge
Very Gnomish spec ops. Would not be out of place for a Gnome rogue NPC.

9/10

colors go well together. Not over the top. Believable. 9/10
Appreciate the casual take on the classic hunter.

But, the blue-colored pants kind of throw off the rest of the set's color scheme.

5/10
I like your belt a lot. And your overall scheme. 8.5/10
A unique and less overt take on what demon hunters are usually mogged towards, 7.8/10!
7/10
Digging the desert sandcrawler theme with the armor. Just wish Blizzard had brown goggles.
05/28/2018 12:38 AMPosted by Beredric
7/10
Digging the desert sandcrawler theme with the armor. Just wish Blizzard had brown goggles.

I am not a fan due to my own particular tastes. I kind of don't appreciate anything too over the top.

However, objectively everything matches nicely and I think you've probably got what -you- like which is some kind of firey ultimate warrior (dragon knight?).
8/10

I'm a fan of keeping it simple. The shield adds a nice level of uniqueness to your set. The shades vary a bit to much for my personal taste.
Bit of a weird mix of pieces you have going on. While the purple and blue don't necessarily oppose one another, it doesn't always quite work out. I definitely think a helm/chestpiece change is in order, but the rest of the heritage set works out well.

7/10
Priestly as all hell. It looks great and has some customization. 9/10

What do you think of my Moon Guard transmog?
Like the combination of those robes belt and the shoulders and hood, staff is pretty decent as well, give it a solid 9/10
Interesting get-up. Very brutish and violent. Not sure if there's any matching theme or anything. 7/10 from me.

What do you think of my Vrykul get-up?
Positives:
great job overall matching the colors
Cohesive theme
Great use of less commonly seen sword and shield
Not over-the-top

Negatives:
Viking/Celtic theme is so 'in' right now I'm just jaded on it

8/10, I like you're style
A professional looking civilian mog that I'm my opinion has a boot problem. 9/10
Your mog matches your toon's colour!
A 8/10
:D
Hey, not bad! I like the belt and tabard with the set. Shoulders could've been a possibility for something... I don't know. More personalized? 8/10.

What do you think of Nightmare Druids?
It is an interesting set that you don't see a lot of people mogging, at least not the helmet, so it's nice to see it being utilized. That said I usually knock a few points off when a mog is just a full set as it lacks a bit of creativity to make it look good.

7/10

( I am wearing boots, not sure why the armory doesn't want to render them. :-P )
05/30/2018 01:14 AMPosted by Åthinios
Hey, not bad! I like the belt and tabard with the set. Shoulders could've been a possibility for something... I don't know. More personalized? 8/10.

What do you think of Nightmare Druids?

Omg, that druid mog is BAD !@# LOOKING.
Also my last compliment was below a draenei's mog... but their comment got removed?

NOW IT LOOKS ODD BEING UNDER THE HUMAN LOL.

As for the void elf thoughs, it looks dark and evil and awesome. I love the druid one a bit more though!