970 Shadow Priest lf [H] Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am a 970 equipped spriest looking for a mythic horde raiding guild, my available times are mon- fri 7:30pm - 2am PST or after 9 pm PST on weekends. Looking for a long term home for rest of legion and pushing content into bfa, mostly been casual since coming back a couple weeks into antorus. I've played since vanilla and raided in top 200 US guilds up until release of MOP where I mostly PvPed in arenas/rbgs and wasn't in serious guilds due to time constraints and lack of interest in raiding panda expansion -_-. Especially interested in guilds that run M+ keys and other fun stuff...

I also have Resto druid 975 equipped ilvl 80 ap traits & max pantheon trink

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/boulderfist/songz
B-net Tag: Papiichuloqt#1395
<Prime> 7/11M are looking for more ranged dps. Boulderfist server. We raid Sun/Tues/Thurs 7-10pm Mountain time. Pandemik141#11660 if this interests you.
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Still looking!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
bump - down to trial tonight!
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies> is recruiting to start mythic!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
<nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at http://nvusguild.com/ Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.
Hey man!

MAD is currently looking for a few classes

11/11M

We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven.

Our Raids:
We raid 3 days a week.
Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST

What we expect from you:
- You are a mature player
- You have a good computer and a stable connection
- You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression
- You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec
- You have a high raid attendance
- Discord and a working mic is required

What we offer:
- A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best
- The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace
- A group of dedicated players with a friendly community

add War#12812

Apply at Mad-Raiding.com
Hi!

<Spearmint Rhino LV> is a week old, semi hardcore raiding guild that raids on Tues/Wed 9-12pm EST. We are on Illidan-horde.

We have 5/11m down in 3 hours of raiding this week. The experience of our raiders are anywhere between 0 to 11/11m this tier and were comprised of mostly long time friends and couples who want to have a good time while raiding.

Our goal is to build a solid roster going into BFA while raiding on a lighter schedule until its launch.

It would be a pleasure to talk, if you are interested, please add me @ BaBoni#1636
Hey Songz, hope all is well on your end!

<Tabbed Out> of Bleeding Hollow has an immediate need for a shadow priest. I apologize if our raid times are different than yours, wasn't sure if you had any flexibility at all. Feel free to app @ tabbedout.net or reach out to me w/ any additional questions.

Take it easy and hope to hear from you!

~Ryan - Sme#11814

Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST

Current Progression:
10/11 M Antorus

Previous Tier:
8/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 M Trial of Valor
10/10 M Nighthold

Guild Leader
Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers
Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer
Sikwit - Senior Officer
Smè - DKP/Recruitment Officer - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820
Skilless - Tank/Recruitment Officer
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 6/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
OPEN, pref hpal, sham, monk

Melee DPS:
Low, but feel free to still apply!

Ranged DPS:
HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
Songz!
I would love to chat about you joining our group for raids and stuff. M/T/W 10p-12a EST. 6/11 M. We value community with the desire to progress. Please hit me up!
Moclaw#1519
Hey there songz! <Entrance to Kur> 11/11h 2/11m is looking for mythic ready RDPS to push progression and prepare for BFA!
Wed/Thurs 10:30-1:30 EST - 7:30p-10:30p PST for you

Ill try to keep it short without just ctrl+v my spam.

ETK was formed in February of 2018 by long time friends with a goal to recruit exceptional dps and create a family like community. This is exactly what we have done. In the short amount of time we have been together, we have done better than guilds that have been around much much longer. We take a more relaxed approach to the semi-hardcore raiding scene in a 2 day environment. Currently, our main issue is lack of RDPS which is essential to our progression. We love to run M+ on off nights and partake in other fun activities such as transmog runs, achievements, and the occasional guild gambling. Ill drop my recruitment thread if youd like to read it.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763596232?page=1#post-18

We would have an immediate trial spot available for you.
My btag is lakengriff#1612
I hope to hear from you!!
Hello! <Turtle Beach(Stormrage)> is a recently formed raiding guild comprised of experienced raiders. We are currently 9/11 heroic and are looking to progress into Mythic content over the next few weeks. Our raid days are Mon/Thurs 8:30-11:30PM EST.