964 BM Hunter LFG

Guild Recruitment
I'm a player looking for a guild. I have a 964 Hunter who is 10/11 H Antorus, 951 Mage and 945 Warlock. Looking mostly for a guild on the casual side mainly doing heroic raiding and mythic+ dungeons. I'm in central timezone US and play Horde. Looking to raid Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in BfA.
I read a lot about my classes and do my best to perform as best as possible, but i am not the best player to ever play the game.
Recent log:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/silvermoon/bipond
Remnical54#1270
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a new Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting all specs and classes to fill our roster for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer .

High Priority
Healers
Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Staxx#11950 [Recruiting Officer]
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hey Bipond, we are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall, a Est. time zone server. We raid 6:30-9pm est. on Tuesday and Thursday, and run alts/casuals on Wednesday. I know you said Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but maybe you can make it work.
We are an adult only guild that requires our players to be at least 25 years old, but the average player in the guild is 35+ . Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested we would love to talk to you about joining..
Good luck in your search.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are You Mustache Enough?
Tom Sellecks Mustache a Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall is looking for a more to join us for the rest of Legion and on into BfA.
At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Open
Heals
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
DH
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:30pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
We run Mythic +Monday's, Wednesday is Alt/casual raid night, Saturday we run Transmog or old content on Mythic, Sunday we do Timewalking raids, Black Temple and Ulduar when they are up.

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are 10/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-24 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
All exceptional players
*offspecs encouraged but not required
but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
► Optional Alt Nights
Mythic Friday @ 9pm EST Cleared: 5/11M
Heroic Saturday 10pm-12am EST

► Loot
Loot is handled via Loot Council for Mythic
All Heroic and Friday Mythic are Personal unless otherwise stated
More information can be found on our website forums
► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord
Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998
Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag twitch.tv/shizznitzz_#3318 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 6/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
OPEN, pref hpal, sham, monk

Melee DPS:
Low.. but will consider DK's with blood OS

Ranged DPS:
HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
Hello Bipond, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Any of your ranged toons would be a great fit!

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
<Entrance to Kur> 11/11H 2/11M
Times: Wed/Thurs10:30pm-1:30am EST (server)
Optional Sunday alt run
Voice: Discord
Loot: RC Loot Council

About us:
ETK was formed in February of 2018 by a group of long time friends with the overall mind set to progress. As a newer guild, we have collected exceptional players that are returning to prepare for BFA. Our overall goal is to form a community of excellent players to continue progression in ABT but have a core roster ready to tackle BFA. We enjoy doing and pushing M+ in offnights and other fun activities such as transmog runs, achievement runs, and guild gambling!

Requirements:
Be at least 930 ilvl for heroic farm
Come prepared with gear appropriately gemed/enchanted
Have an understanding of all heroic/mythic mechanics
Maintain high attendance 90% or higher. Real life obviously happens though!
Current Needs:
RANGE DPS
Mage - HIGH
Warlock - HIGH
Shaman - HIGH
Hunter - HIGH
Boomkin - HIGH
Spriest - Medium
Melee DPS
Demon hunter - HIGH
*If you do not see your class/spec listed and are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us.*

If you are interested in chatting with us please contact us directly via btag.
GM/Raid Lead: lakengriff#1612
Recruiting Officer: pocketts#1190
We look forward to meeting you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey Bipond!

While I have an Alliance guild and am very sorry I cannot grab you up I can whole heartedly recommend: Dràgonborne and <Tom Sellecks Mustache>.

In case recommendations matter :)
We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H.

Ideal ilvl for trials is listed below and can provide us with logs:
Mythics is at 960
Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

Being a semi casual weekend guild it is better if players know their OS as well. Here is our most pertinent needs:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
Ele Sham + Heal OS
DPS Druid + Either OS
Ret + Either OS
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will consider you

We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
<Storm of Swords> is a legacy guild returning to Mal'Ganis. We were active from 2005-2010. During our height and prime we were ranked #3 in PvE on the server and #1 in PvP. We are recruiting a new generation of players to help us reach success once again. We have Mythic Raiding experience currently in the guild. The goal is to hit the ground running when the reset expansion comes with BFA. Our goals and aspirations will be to compete with other top tier Raiding guilds on Mal'Ganis and aim to complete the mythic content in a competitive time frame. In addition we hope to field at least one ranked battleground team and possibly several arena teams. We previously had 4 Rank 14 High Warlords in the guild and over 3 dozen rank 12s and 13s. We will most likely do flex heroic Argus raiding until BFA comes out. Look forward to hearing from some of you. We are glad to be back. Actions speak louder than words. We can talk the talk here but what it will ultimately come down to is being outstanding at what we do and having the numbers and PvE kills/pvp rating to show for it. We are up for that challenge and hope to achieve excellence in all that we do.

Perks for joining during our rebuilding phase is a promotion to full membership. Trial members will be added at a later time.

Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday 830-1030pm Central(Please Note that this is subject to change, an additional raid day may be added or the raid times may be extended depending on various factors. If we smell the blood of a boss kill we may elect to push through)
Rated BG Days: TBD
Classes Needed: Currently Accepting all classes for raiding team, still assembling. We have our main tank but are looking for a secondary consistent tank as well as healers and dps.
Players interested in joining or inquiring further about joining <Storm of Swords> may contact one or more of the following people.
BericGanadar#1582
Tru#1602
grinder#1649

Types of players that we are looking for:
The ideal player that we are looking for in <Storm of Swords> are players that are mature and can communicate in discord accordingly. Those that want to master their class and spec and strive to be the best at what they do. Those that have aspirations to be ranked high in Raider IO or high in PvP. Those that can accept constructive criticism in regards to their play but can offer the same to others as well. Those that don't make excuses for failures but to learn from their mistakes. We are looking for members that want to join a guild that has proven successful for almost two decades in various games but want to join a guild that is starting fresh without the drama and cliques and wish to establish a sense of belonging rather than have to compete for it in a guild that has been around awhile.

A brief history about us: We were formed back in 2004 in the beta. We picked Mal'Ganis as the server at first, but as many of us old school people remember, many of the servers were made unavailable. But we were determined to stay on the server. Back in Vanilla, there wasn't much to do outside of Scholomance and Stratholme dungeon and world pvp. This was before Molten Core was released. So we took out frustrations and boredoms in World PvP. We would camp Eastern Plaguelands and force world pvp by camping the wind rider. Some of the best pvp was large world pvp in those early zones. Needless to say we made a name for ourselves PvP wise and started attracting other PvP players. WSG would later come out and we dominated that battleground so much that the Qs on the server were sometimes over an hour. At our prime we had 27 of the top 30 ranks on Horde side. We didn't neglect PvE side of things and we regularly flucutated between #3 and #5 on the server during in the Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ 40, and Nax days. We went inactive in 2010 and like many , moved on to other games such as Warhammer, Aion, Swtor, FF14 and achieved success in those games as well. MMO deprived and bored, we are setting our eyes back on WoW and hope to match our successes in BFA.

Some additional information and accolades that may or may not interest anyone:

Many of our members/leadership reached success at the top in Warhammer, Aion, Swtor, FF14, EQ2 since quitting or taking a break from WoW.
We have leadership who have completed 6/11 Mythic in Legion. That group was built from the ground up and achieved success rather quickly by some of our current leadership. Many of us are rabid NBA fans. Many of us play Dota 2/HOTS and StarCraft 2 as our off games.

"People rarely achieve success unless they are having fun in what they are doing." Dale Carnegie
"Once you can accept failure, you can have fun and success." Rickey Henderson
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 10/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
Hey Bipond, hope all is well on your end!

<Tabbed Out> of Bleeding Hollow has an immediate need for a Hunter like yourself. Feel free to app @ tabbedout.net or reach out to me w/ any additional questions.

Take it easy and hope to hear from you!

~Ryan

Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST

Current Progression:
11/11 M Antorus

Previous Tier:
8/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 M Trial of Valor
10/10 M Nighthold

Guild Leader
Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers
Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer
Sikwit - Senior Officer
Smè - DKP/Recruitment Officer - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820
Skilless - Tank/Recruitment Officer
Good day Bipond, I am from Ensis Dei on US Windrunner. We are a stable long time guild on the server. We are currently 6/11 mythic and looking for range classes, but more importantly good people to add to our guild/raid. We do not recruit for the bench so if you are accepted you will have a spot. If interested please visit our website at ensisdei.com and complete the app. Use my name as a reference