<A> 9/11 M Ele Sham and Afflic Lock LFG

Guild Recruitment
Our guild recently decided to break due to end of expansion burnout. Myself and a friend who are both 9/11 are looking to find a guild both capable and willing to get cutting edge before cutting edge is no more. I am a 975 Ele sham and he is 971/973 affliction.

If you are an evening guild feel free to add me on bnet mcirish#1609

Sham
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/irishammy
Lock
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/oreolock

Our guild up until now was getting Aggrmar to 3rd phase. We know the fights are commited to killing Argus.
Hey so straight to the point here, guild needs 2 dps on argus prog right now you guys in?'

tried adding you on bnet and wont send? maybe list is full?
( 11/11 M)Mystic -US Stormrage is looking for good DPS of all classes. A large group of raiders who left Death Jesters following a disagreement in leadership, we quickly re-cleared to 11/11 M and now have our sights set on pushing rankings on the server come BFA.

Prog : 11/11 M
Raid Times : T/W/TH 10p-1am EST
Recruitment: DPS of all classes
Server/Faction: US-Stormrage/Alliance
Add Loyd#1257 for more info.
<Vice> [H] on Cho'gall is recruiting for core positions.

10/11M

Fri/Sat, 9pm - 12am EST

Add Holio#1774 if interested.

Thanks!
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group. Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 9/11M Antorus and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core moving forward into BFA. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears or mythic farm to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game special#11948 , discord specialneeds#1289 or check out our website @ reclamations.us

We're currently recurring both of your classes for our core and too are committed to taking down argus would love to speak with you guys!
(10/11m working to p3 argus now)
Sent you a friend request. Hope to hear from you soon.
-Actiondan#1134
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
Howdy Mcstabirish!

I added your Btag, though I am currently at work so I won't be able to be active with it until this evening. I will leave spam below, but if its something that interests you, add me on Discord (Shadowbane# 1071) and I can chat whenever!

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically Ranged DPS with a high interest in both your Ele Sham and friend's Aff Lock, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Antorus. During mythic progression, we clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
10/11 Mythic

Tomb of Sargeras Progression:
7/9 Mythic

Nighthold Progression:
6/10 Mythic

Full recruitment thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762247966#1

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbane#1864 or Discord: Shadowbane#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com