returning player in need of a home

Guild Recruitment
Returning vet. looking for a good fun home to help me get back into raiding have not played since WoTLK willing to server transfer looking to fill dps/tank role
Up
Sargeras [A] Meh 9/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Heya,

My guild <The Praxeum> is looking to fill roles and set up a new team for BFA. We are pretty chill/casual. People of all sorts. Pvp, achievement hunters, pet battlers and raiders. We don't do mythic but we always aim for AOTC each tier.

We are in the server Earthen Ring which is rp-pve but not so much RP happens at least that I ever noticed. It's also EST. We raid 8-11:30pm Wed/Thur.

If you think that may interest you hit me up. My btag is Warlordqueek#1907
Bump
If your able to raid saturday and sunday nights from 830pm to 1130pm cst id love to talk to you.
Btag: wawa#1628
Discord: rykar#5341
Bump
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
Please add my Btag: Roothless#11900
Bump
The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 11/11N 11/11H taking it easy for the end of the xpac while getting ready for BFA. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some melee Dps, Rdps, and heals to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend sending in an application as we would like to get to know you!
If you are interested in joining us please fill out an application at http://theclique.guildlaunch.com/ and if you have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460.
Bump
HI Bayroc,

Please Btag me so we can talk! Rehna#1428

<Just Wiped> has a home for you!

Our progression team is a heroic team and we are 1/11M.
We have fun!

Talk to you soon.
Sincerely,
Arlida, GM
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:

*We need 2-3 more DPS to fill our 20-man progression team! Preferred classes include
- Ret Pally
- Warlock
- Shadow Priest
- Other exceptional DPS

*Ret/Holy Paladin needed for Class Lead position

*Also looking for back up tanks and healers that are active, as we have many M+ groups that run in the evenings!

*Do not be discouraged from applying if your role is filled in our progression group - We have a few easily adaptable players that can switch specs for raiding, but only for comparable, skilled healers.

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun togheter!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+ or completing timewalk/achievement raids
**Sunday Funday is spent running alts and low ilvl players through Regular Antorus

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792

EDIT:
Why haven't we attempted Mythic Antorus? We value community > progression. With that said, if we can find a few more versatile and skilled players, we will definitely move into Mythic content! We may not be ready this xpac, but we will more than likely be ready for BFA. Our issue is having enough people online on our raid nights. (Tuesdays are an easy 20; Wednesdays are down to 16-18 players online). Which is where we hope YOU will come in by filling our progression roster!
Greetings! We are <Floor Tanks> and we are a recently xferred in guild! We moved to Illidan from a Server which was dying in order to build a strong mythic core on the largest horde server in NA! We have mythic experience both as raiders and leaders! 9 of us xferred or are xferring here together! We have strong players and the guild is looking to pick up on this new server with a core ready to stomp out some mythic kills!

Guilds Current Prog: 3/11 M

Current Largest Needs:
-Ranged DPS (ALL)

Note: While these are our LARGEST needs, this does not mean we are not recruiting other classes, we are open to any and all classes as all spots on the roster are competitive. If you show up and perform you will earn a spot.

Raid Schedule:
-Tues-Thurs 9pm-12am PST
-Optional Alt runs on Monday from 9pm-12am PST

What we're looking for:
-Solid Attendance (95%+ pref.)
-Good attitude
-Willingness to learn

Plz contact me in game if interested

BTAG: CHUGSBLEACH#1280