[Rp-PvP] Horde War Council

Emerald Dream
((OPEN INVITATION TO ALL RP AND RP-PVP GUILDS BIG OR SMALL
Date: May 23rd / 2018
Time: 8:00 pm Server / Central time
Misc info: 1 representative of your RP or RP-PvP guild plus up to 2 others to accompany your rep.
We will do introductions of the upcoming event. People will be respective of the initial talks that will be lay out then we will eventually get to a questions and open floor period.

I Repeat! THIS IS OPEN TO ALL RP / RP-PvP guilds on Emerald Dream. even if your new or old come to this meeting and be part of the community. If you don't think people will know about this. then spread the word far and wide cause Horde will spill blood soon and we want you all here.))

A white haired with brown spot tauren approaches your gathering area. after speaking briefly that a message from Stonetalon has been sent to you. the longwalker greets everyone of your group. he begins to repeat the message.

"To members of the horde, and other brothers and sisters of arms.
Though we have just fought our fight against the demons from another world. We do not grow soft for too long. The High Chieftain has been tasked by the Warchief and the high overlord to secure horde lands from aggressive Alliance who seem to be after resources in our lands.

We call upon all of the horde to gather for a pre-emptive war council, to help combat the arrogance of the alliance for again trying to step foot in our homes. We dare not let what happened to Camp Taurajo happen to anyone else. We will go to secure our home for the future of our kin. For generations.

We gather in the crossroads of the northern barrens. bring a representative and up to two others with you. no more than that.

We fight not to continue a cycle of violence, but to preserve our way of life from paranoia and arrogant mindsets who would see us as mindless animals. Kalimdor is OUR HOME! WE FIGHT FOR OUR HOME! FOR OUR FAMILIES! FOR THE HORDE!"
\m/
neat
What if Krug is part of the true horde ?

*looks at the clefhoof man, thinking on possible ways to cook its meat*
The Elder of the Blackrock Clan listens intently to the words spoken by the longwalker. A moment of silence passes through the ranks of the Clan briefly. The Elder nods at the Redwood Tauren and grunts lowly.

"We will represent. After all, what would your war effort be without some blackrock steel on the battlefield."

((We will try our best to make it. I am going to be traveling (work) so not able to attend. We have the event on our guild calendar and on our FB page so that guildies know, Torahate.))
The Elder of the Blackrock Clan listens intently to the words spoken by the longwalker. A moment of silence passes through the ranks of the Clan briefly. The Elder nods at the Redwood Tauren and grunts lowly.

"We will represent. After all, what would your war effort be without some blackrock steel on the battlefield."

((We will try our best to make it. I am going to be traveling (work) so not able to attend. We have the event on our guild calendar and on our FB page so that guildies know, Torahate.))
*cakes body in mud and dust*
05/20/2018 08:32 PMPosted by Stormfîend

((Its all good. If any of your guys can make it that would be fine. this is open to all. but it would be good to have someone there to take notes of what will go down. ))
She stepped away from the wall she had been leaning against and stepped through the crowd to garner a better look knowing her companion had followed suit. Smiling at the Tauren's words and letting out a small giggle she winked at her partner.

"It's just like that old goblin said," she mused with a grin, "Oh my people will absolutely attend."

Her ears playfully twitched as she pocketed the coin she had been rolling between her fingers and softly nudged to the elf beside her. Her companion nodded her head wordlessly and walked away. She rolled her eyes and whistled as she followed suit.
(( is it possible to attend as a guildless lurker? As this looks really cool. I also happen to be on the look out for a guild and this may be a good way to spot active Horde RP guilds to contact at a latter point ))
05/22/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Sèlus
(( is it possible to attend as a guildless lurker? As this looks really cool. I also happen to be on the look out for a guild and this may be a good way to spot active Horde RP guilds to contact at a latter point ))

((Yes you can. We want all rpers to come out for this. if you want to join the up coming event that we will be discussing we will be mentioning it during the meeting))
Ebonbreeze changes into flight form and heads back to Thunder Bluff to spread the message.
Incoming preemptive strike from the Alliance to cut the heads off the leadership?

Meh, you guys would probably whine that we are griefing you.
05/22/2018 06:24 PMPosted by Karzerus

These folks aren't the whining type and I can assure you it won't turn out the way you think.
Incoming preemptive strike from the Alliance to cut the heads off the leadership?

edgy and seeking attention

Instead of acting smug, how about you set up a time for a RP-PvP event?

Since news of a meeting like this would reach the Alliance because of spies, a preemptive attack makes sense.
I really wanted to attend this, but my internet connection is acting up and I keep getting D/C'd when I try to log in. Hope it went well. : (
LMAO Horde leadership dead. THE ALLIANCE EMPIRE slaughtered you all. Thanks for the HKs lol
05/23/2018 07:00 PMPosted by Cadigan
LMAO Horde leadership dead. THE ALLIANCE EMPIRE slaughtered you all. Thanks for the HKs lol

It's like the 5th grader bully going to beat up the kindergartner at recess.

Yes. This RP event is all of the horde on this server.

Tich is that way ---->
05/23/2018 07:41 PMPosted by Nazthori
05/23/2018 07:00 PMPosted by Cadigan

It's like the 5th grader bully going to beat up the kindergartner at recess.

Yes. This RP event is all of the horde on this server.

Tich is that way ---->

Glad to know you all are kindergartners then.