970 moonkin lf fri-sat M raid

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

970 moonkin lf a guild to raid with on Fri and sat night EST. 2/11 mythic but know all fights as willing to put in the attempts.
Hey Passtheflux!!

My guild is Darkness Ascended and we are 1/11M, currently working on PK! You specifically state that you can only raid friday and saturdays but could you do a Wed/Sat? If so I think we could be an amazing fit for you!! I will leave my info in hopes you hear from you!

Btag: Astirrays#1997
Disc: Oreiya#7838
No Batteries Required-Tichondrius, Horde.

Fri/Sat 11pm-2am CST. Currently 1/11m, but we do things to include others not quite ready for Mythic yet.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/No+Batteries+Required

That is our wow prog page.

My tag is Archaon#1190.

Also to help some I know: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764466444

She runs a recruitment discord. In case none of the presented options are interesting.
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) if interested.
Greetings Passtheflux,
United We Loot Alliance on Stormrage raid Fri/Sat 9p-12a EST and are seeking a Balance druid to round out our raid team for the remainder of Legion and heading into Battle for Azeroth. We're currently 5/11M.

If you're open to changing factions and our times work for you, please feel free to contact me with any questions. Deathfire#1102

Thank you,
Deathfier
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey

We are currently a 3/11m guild looking to fill out our numbers. We raid fri/sat @ 9pm-12am. If you want to find out more info add me on btag
BTag: legsonfire#11667
We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H.

Ideal ilvl for trials is listed below and can provide us with logs:
Mythics is at 960
Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

Being a semi casual weekend guild it is better if players know their OS as well. Here is our most pertinent needs:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
Ele Sham + Heal OS
DPS Druid + Either OS
Ret + Either OS
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will consider you

We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
<Novus> Mal'Ganis (US)
9/11M 8% wipe on Aggramar

What we're looking for:
We're looking for reliable and competent players with a desire to progress through mythic raiding.

Healer:
-Shaman
-Holy/Disc Priest

Dps:
-Balance Druid
-Warlock
-Shadow Priest
-Monk
-Hunter
-Mage

After a Brief interview we will determine whether you qualify an instant raid position.

Raid days/times:
Main Mythic Progress- Friday & Saturday: 7:30PM-11PM CST
Heroic Mode Clear/farm- Wednesday: 7:30PM-11PM CST

Contact Info:
Bamboozlin#1290, Tore#1729, Chaos#1151

Have a great day!
Predominant [H] - Illidan
Established - 2011
Progression - 2/11M

Predominant was top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Mythic Night Hold. We took a break after Night Hold until we decided to form again 4/22/18. Our core is currently 5/11M-9/11M and we have a core of 17 members that have been playing together since 2011. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Thursday, Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST as of now. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion, and our days might be changing from Friday to Monday.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Turdslug - Tinyturd#11434
Owlbundia - Covington#1457
Clouds - Joker#110734
Zanlock - Superchief#11817

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant