BFA BETA KEYS

Customer Support
CAN I PLEASE GET BFA BETA BLIZZARD? <3
05/20/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Topstar
CAN I PLEASE GET BFA BETA BLIZZARD? <3

Go to your Account Management and make sure the Warcraft box is checked (as well as any other games you may be interested in Beta testing!)

https://battle.net/account/management/beta-profile.html
Not here u dont wowhead adn mmo-champions have beta key give away play the lottery like everyone else and opt in. IMHO wait for the game to go live dont spoil it for your self if your gona play it just to play it. Purpose of the beta is to find out bugs and improve it before it goes live.
I want one. I like breaking games, I could find bugs
07/06/2018 07:01 PMPosted by Canadaboy
I want one. I like breaking games, I could find bugs
Well, it's not gonna happen here. Customer Support has nothing to do with the beta and cannot award it. Anyhow, seeing the beta is gonna be wrapping up in a few weeks, I doubt there will be any more invites.
It's almost over. Just wait a month and BFA will actually be out.

Edit: Damn it! This was a necro'd thread.
The one thing i dont get is why blizzard doesnt post a locked thread at the top Labled beta keys saying that no one here can give out a key. Every beta i hear the same excuse i need a key to help my guild i want to play the new expac please give me a key, a little research from the player and they would realized begging gets them nowhere.
07/06/2018 08:58 PMPosted by Darthwraith
The one thing i dont get is why blizzard doesnt post a locked thread at the top Labled beta keys saying that no one here can give out a key. Every beta i hear the same excuse i need a key to help my guild i want to play the new expac please give me a key, a little research from the player and they would realized begging gets them nowhere.

A lot of people don't read the existing stickies or the articles on the support web site. For the same reasons they used to put tickets in blindly asking a GM to talk to them.
Emotions, confusion, little computer/internet experience.
07/06/2018 08:58 PMPosted by Darthwraith
The one thing i dont get is why blizzard doesnt post a locked thread at the top Labled beta keys saying that no one here can give out a key.

You mean like this?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762976113

Been there since April 27th, thanks for playing "No one reads stickies!". Vanna, please tell him what he's won! :)
To be fair i assumed it was saying to opt in if interested shouldve read more my bad lol nothing to see here hoofing along.
07/06/2018 09:21 PMPosted by Vrakthris
Vanna, please tell him what he's won! :)

Sure, Pat! It's a neeeeeeeeeeeeew CAAAAAAA-- no, it isn't a new car. Sorry, please play again. Better luck next time.
A brand new mount TLPD please.
... bruh, if that drops, I'm keeping it first.
I predict the OP getting a beta invite on August 13th.
i want my beta u__u
07/09/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Syvän
i want my beta u__u
You are a bit late, BfA launch is imminent. Make sure that you are opted in for the next beta.
i want my beta u__u

Also of note: its not your beta. If you'd like access to Blizzard's beta then you are welcome to opt in and wait to see if you get an invite
07/09/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Iggzy
i want my beta u__u

Also of note: its not your beta. If you'd like access to Blizzard's beta then you are welcome to opt in and wait to see if you get an invite

Slightly pedantic. Fairly obvious they meant "i want beta access". Fairly common to refer to something one wants, but doesn't have, as 'mine' in a slang-type way, and this was further shortened.