Are you getting the 5 million gold mount?

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
You know, that big dinosaur with the auction house.

I'm probably not. It's hard for me as a casual player to get to 500,000 k gold especially on MG where playing the auction house is impossible.

But i might create art for people for bnet balance.

Until then I'll just admire it from the distance.

But my first goal is to get to two million gold for that epic spider mount
nope
It's neat, but I'm kind of at the point where I just like seeing my gold number go up.

Sure if a bunch of 20k mounts are on a vendor I'll drop 100k to see my total mount count go up by 5, but 5 million for an AH? Dude I got 12 alts and so many mailbox toys it don't even really matter.
Maybe after the hype dies down like with the spider.
05/23/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Lockoclock
It's neat, but I'm kind of at the point where I just like seeing my gold number go up.

Sure if a bunch of 20k mounts are on a vendor I'll drop 100k to see my total mount count go up by 5, but 5 million for an AH? Dude I got 12 alts and so many mailbox toys it don't even really matter.

I really wanted to buy it, until i saw this post. You make good points sir. I mean it would be nice to use mid raid if i needed something but meh.
No. I could come up with the gold easily enough, but as is I convert all excess gold to tokens for Bnet Balance. At the current rate, that would be 25 tokens which is $375. I can buy a lot of race changes, faction changes, server changes, character boosts, etc for $375.

I wouldn't buy it for 2 million or even 1 million either. I have a bank alt so a mobile AH is unnecessary, and even with all the mounts I already have... I use maybe 5 total.
I want it but I can barely ever save up more than 20k gold, let alone 5 million. Sucks, cause its super cute and I don't even want it for the AH. I'd love it if they sold much cheaper, smaller one man mount versions like with the Yaks and Mammoths.
I want it just because its a Brontosaurus (Brutosaur)

Honestly wish there were unarmored version that at 1m gold without the vendor stuff, then at least id be able to afford one
No. I am excited that I have just over 200,000 gold. I can't imagine myself ever getting close to 5 million.
Nah. Have around 2.2 million but no desire to drop all that plus the rest on a mount. Having the AH is not significant enough to warrant spending nearly two years worth of game time.
Nope no mount is worth 5 million
rather use that gold on free time.
I'll get it after inflation catches up with it. So like.. an expansion or two after BFA.

And I think people are forgetting about inflation when they complain about this mount. Remember how in vanilla 100 gold was a lot? and in bc 1000 was a lot and in wrath 10,000 was a lot and in cata 50,000 was a lot and in pandaland 100,000 was a lot and so on and so on and so on.

Its just how it works.

Maybe by the end of BFA 5 mill wont really be so unreasonable.
Nah.

I wonder if I can use the auction house on the other players that AFK in major cities hours at a time to show off when it is new.
Maybe later.

Most of my coin goes to wow time or battle pets. I have all Battle pets you can reasonably get, except the 1 mil one but im closing in on that. My sub is paid till feb next year but ill have to start getting more time added soon enough.

But once we are in the middle of Bfa and inflation has caught up and the gold missions are likely higher I will probably works towards getting it.
not worth it. i want the mount skin but not the actual cost of it just for a damn mobile AH.

to me not even the spider was worth the 2mil. im not a hardcore mount collector either i collect mounts but casually i mean honestly all i need is 3 mounts. water strider to walk on water, travelers tundra to vendor/repair, and a flying mount could even be any even an ugly one wont even matter too much to me to care.
Maybe one day. I don't see having a mobile auction house as being that large of a benefit. I would rather manage all my auctions from a single character as I do now. That character will just be parked next to the auction house as it is now.
2 years of tokens for a mount. Not worth it.
I plan to get it eventually, but it obviously won't be right off the bat. If the rep discount still applies it'll be even sooner, though.