Are you getting the 5 million gold mount?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
05/23/2018 04:46 PMPosted by Lunnaya
You know, that big dinosaur with the auction house.

I'm probably not. It's hard for me as a casual player to get to 500,000 k gold especially on MG where playing the auction house is impossible.

But i might create art for people for bnet balance.

Until then I'll just admire it from the distance.

But my first goal is to get to two million gold for that epic spider mount
maybe when I reach 20 million gold.
I'll probably get a Non AH version if that ever drops. Most I'd pay for an AH mount or a mount like this is 3 mil. With it being 2mil after exalted. People want to compare it to the spider mount but that was solely for a gold sink. This should be more closely compared to the yakk for having a practical purpose imo. So, maybe even 1 mil if exalted. Also, it only has 2 vendors. now if it had transmog, repair, AH, and vendor, I could see it being worth more. AH is nice and all, but I'll just leech off of someone else having it.
No, of course I won't.

So far in Legion I have made 7.8 million gold (net: does not count everything that I have spent on everything in the game, other than tokens).

So far in Legion I have spend 8.5 million gold on tokens. I used most of those 66 tokens on realm transfers, but a few on sub months and buying BFA.

In other words I could buy the bronto if I had saved all my gold. But with 30 level 110s, re-arranging all my toons was more valuable to me. I now have 2 alliance and 2 horde realms, with 4 to 9 level 110s on each. I have plenty of room for new toons up to the 50 cap.

What I really want is a portable mailbox on every character. I have a level 10 auction house toon on every realm: I don't NEED a portable auction house, and I don't WANT one. Can you imagine trying to keep track of 30 crafters, and figure out each day which ones needed to check the AH and re-post? It's bad enough with only 4 toons that ever post auctions.

But I guess everyone is different. Some players "main" a single character and only play that one, all day every day. For them a portable auction house is really nice. I finally broke down and purchased the Yak (200,000 gold if I remember) which lets you sell trash and use the trasnmogger, and I use that Yak every single day.
I myself do not spend a lot of time with the AH so no I will pass on this mount most likely
Ehh, i'm still getting the spider mount, cause spider trumps brontosaurus.

That and considering that i have a Legion (and Garrison) hearthstone and considering that most cities have more Auction Houses then Tmogs Places anyways, i don't see this a worthwhile investment currently.
Not unless his long boned neck ducks down to enter Orgrimmar or a tunnel.
In about 3 xpacs or so if inflation continues like present, I'll be able to afford it.
If not, never, because what the heck 5 million lol
I'd rather spend 5 million gold on 25 WoW Tokens and pay for 2 years of subscriptions, or get a couple race changes/character boosts or what-have-you
I've always had terrible gold management, and I don't see that changing in such a drastic way I can save up 500,000g, let alone 5,000,000g. Gold sink mounts aren't meant for me, and I'm okay with that.
No I already got Rivendare's Charger.
Checks account balance...

No
No. Ive seen it and well, its too damn big.
05/23/2018 04:46 PMPosted by Lunnaya
You know, that big dinosaur with the auction house.

I'm probably not. It's hard for me as a casual player to get to 500,000 k gold especially on MG where playing the auction house is impossible.

But i might create art for people for bnet balance.

Until then I'll just admire it from the distance.

But my first goal is to get to two million gold for that epic spider mount

The auction house on Moonguard is just fine. Just like any other server you got to discover what sells well and has the least competition selling it.
Maybe 2, maybe 3 xpacs from now, when the gold cap has been raised to 100 mil, all my toons have at least 1 mil each, and my main has over 10 mil, I'll probably buy one for the auctioneer.

I still don't have the Grand Expedition Yak.

Heck, I just bought the mammoth not long ago ...
No. Portable AH is OP though.
05/24/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Dekkers
No. Portable AH is OP though.

So OP that its worth farming for.
Nope. Not worth the time/effort.
I think I might actually buy this one. I haven't bought the spider or Warframe because they would just be +1 to me and I am waiting to see if I'll only need 1 or 2 mounts to hit 400 after I get the easy ones in BFA.

But a giant dinosaur might be enough to make me part with that much gold.

05/23/2018 06:06 PMPosted by Tchalla
What I really want is a portable mailbox on every character

The Katy Stampwhistle toy you get from the Postmaster quest chain can be used on any character on your account to check the mail. But she has a cooldown and isn't a mount vendor so obviously still not the same level of convenience.
Nah. At current token prices it's over $350 in free WoW time, B.net games, etc. I'd feel like I was riding a fat whale more than a dinosaur.

For better or worse the token makes me pause before every gold sink and consider "is this worth $x in B.net money".
No even if I had 5 mill plat Id just buy wow tokens with it.