Are you getting the 5 million gold mount?

General Discussion
Yep.

Not for the auctioneer, though, he's just a bonus.

05/23/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Avinar
I'll probably get a Non AH version if that ever drops

It'd diminish the value/prestige to add a cheaper, more readily-available one.
there are 6 0's in 5 million
05/23/2018 04:49 PMPosted by Hadrimmdar
nope

What he said.

It's not worth the cost. Unless you have a mobile mailbox to go with it that you can access at all times, it's not worth it.
05/24/2018 09:16 AMPosted by Zeìk
Unless you have a mobile mailbox to go with it that you can access at all times, it's not worth it.

The thing is that most people that'd actually take advantage of this type of thing (constant AH access) probably already have a second account up and running with a little banker in an auction house at all times.

It's not worth the cost.

Agreed, but one does eventually run out of things to buy. Plus it's cute.
05/23/2018 04:49 PMPosted by Hadrimmdar
nope

What he said.

It's not worth the cost. Unless you have a mobile mailbox to go with it that you can access at all times, it's not worth it.

People who flip items on the ah won't have a value for this, but people posting items on the ah will (well still a lot more mailboxes around than ah too).
nah

I'm not fond of the huge mounts.

I think it is a neat one though.
It will be a high priority for me. Even though it's absurdly expensive, it carries completely unique functionality. Just might be a good while till I can get it.
Possibly. Depends on how much gold I can save between now and BFA. A mounted Auction House is just bad !@#. Though... I wish Blizzard was honest with us why they shut the mobile AH down. Clearly it was to drive bnet token values up.,Possibly. Depends on how much gold I can save between now and BFA. A mounted Auction House is just bad $%^. Though... I wish Blizzard was honest with us why they shut the mobile AH down. Clearly it was to drive bnet token values up.
A) Play WoW for free.

B) Mount Dinosaur

Maybe if they released that super big Velociraptor/T-Rex Camoflauge hybrid from Jurrasic World.
I got 55k on this guy, I can barely keep this much. Yeah I could farm gold or buy the token, but I don't think it's worth $20 to get it. Plus I hate farming for gold. But 5 million?lol, I wouldn't be able to spend any gold the whole expansion to get the mount lol.
Dunno.

Gold is less of an issue than my concern it will suffer from frequent camera issues in smaller spaces with lots of buildings or trees.
No I plan on getting the Lightforged Warframe once I get my army of light reputation. 500k is a stretch for me and I am going to have to buy tokens for that. 5 million? Probably not in this lifetime. Not that I am disappointed I have never been a huge fan of dinosaur mounts or animal mounts in general. I find them to be dull aside from a few rare exceptions.

I also don't use the AH enough to care.
No I'm a poor boi.
No for me.The mount is ok but in my opinion not worth 5 million gold.
I Don't Really See the Point of Having a Mobile Auction House and I Already Have the Auction House That My Garrison That I Use So...
God no, I don't use the AH enough to justify spending 5m on a mount so I can have a mobile one.
I never had 100k in this game
Nope.

A) I don't really do stuff to earn gold, so 5 million is way out of reach for me
B) I think it's ugly, and I don't use the AH much so the "perk" isn't worth it(my Yak will be used far, far, far more often)
C) I sure as heck don't think it's worth $500 so I'm not about to sell WoWtokens for gold to get it
D) If/when I have gold I use it so I don't have to pay $20/month(I'm Canadian) in game time fees. Frankly this game isn't worth over $200/year to play anymore for me.
im not a big money maker, but im slowly climbing the gold ladder. if the vendor was a bank and there was a bird that acts as a mailbox sitting on the back, itd be easier for me to drop 5million on it. but really its only worth 1-2 million at best. i hope they change the price (or maybe add the mailbox *fingers crossed*) before live, cuz only the few goldmakers that like to show off will have them. which that is actually a small amount since the majority like to buy tokens and gain tons of gold on multi accounts rather than just dumping their money on something that isnt very useful to them
Yes, I will get it.