The 50 Million+ Gold Mount - Suggestion

General Discussion
I have a mount suggestion that is for the richest of the rich, but also allows other players to take advantage of to an extent. Please note not all suggestions will be possible, but would be great if was added. Sorry I had a typo of 9 billion gold rather than million.

Mount appearance:
The mount I feel would fit best is a full scale version of the Horde / Alliance Airships as seen flying around Icecrown from the Wrath of the Lich King Expansion except maybe a little bigger and flashier.

Price and how to obtain it:

A Vendor in the Horde and Alliance Capital City will sell 5 spell Fragments for 9,999,999 Gold Each. Upon Purchasing all five fragments (Vendor wont sell you duplicates) you can combine them into the spell needed to summon the mount. Additionally, an optional item the vendor will sell is a small bag for 5 gold for just those fragments. Basically this will just re-activate the keyring bag until you learn the mount – after which the key ring bag or fragment bag will disappear and no longer be accessible.

The Mount Includes the following by Default:

* Auction House
* Bank
* Trasnmog Vendor
* Repair Vendor

Additional mount upgrades via the vendor Prince Gallywix for Horde, and whatever the Alliance equivalent to him is can be bought. These upgrades fall into either the functional or cosmetic category. Only the player with the mount can see these upgrades.

Other Players can access this vendor but the only thing they will see for sale are EXP hats similar to the Darkmoon Faire that are boa and don't require the DarkMoon Faire to use for 1000g each.

As a bonus Gallywix or again the Alliance Equivalent will graciously share 10% of the money per hat. Which will automatically be added to a chest near your throne, which only the owner may open. This chest has a 1 million gold cap

Functional Upgrades
(Note: Prices are not set in stone, I just randomly thought of prices that such upgrades may be worth)

Portal Keeper : This npc will allow the player to permanently place up to ten portals in the lower deck of the ship of their choosing via a menu while talking to the npc. The portals can be replaced / changed for a fee. This fee does not increase each time. This NPC will have every portal in the game accessible to the player to choose from. (200,000g)

War Room: (75,000g)
This upgrade will add functional command tables from Warlords of Draenor, Legion, and BFA. All 3 will be separated in a small room, with the corresponding expansion banner or some other indicator above each one. Additionally, The Garrison Cache will be accessible there by the corresponding table, and the Legion Mythic Dungeon Chest will be there as well.

Mailbox:
One Mailbox can be bought for 500g and is randomly placed on one of the ships floors. Up to 3 can be bought. The second is 1000g, and the Third 5000g.

Black Market Auction House:
A Shady looking NPC can be tempted to work on your ship for (20,000g) upon purchase you will have the ability to use the Black Market Auction House on your ship.

Void Storage:
An ethereal npc can be hired for (1000g) to access your void storage

Flight Master : (30,000g)
Upon purchasing this upgrade, you will be able to talk to one of engineers on your ship maintaining it. And ask them to fly you to a location for a fee, the usual flight path map will appear. This npc will charge the normal flight path cost but will fly higher than normal to avoid colliding with other zeppelins. By doing so, you and your guests can fly to a location while still using services on ship

Cosmetic Upgrades:

Bar: A Fully functioning bar with vendor can be bought for (5000g) with bar stools along the bar.

Bookshelf: This purchase can only be bought if you have completed the Well Read Achievement. After unlocking you can buy the book shelf for 100g and every book you read for said achievement can be read again there. A small wooden chair is also included http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1244

Trophys: This upgrade will randomly place/mount small versions of raid bosses you've killed on the wall in different locations. Each time you summon your mount, the trophies will change. (75,000g)

Furniture: (10,000g) : 5 chairs, 5 Beanbags (similar to the toys), and 5 Beds will be added to your ship at specific locations as determined by Blizzard and cannot be moved.

Mount Specifications
When summoned you default to a gold throne with two options
1) Get up - which allows you to access vendors and portals, walking the ship while in air
2) Dismount - which of course dismounts you , alternatively summoning another mount will automatically dismount you from the ship.
3) Any players on your ship when dismounted will be given an automatic parachute.

Player Interaction:
Any friendly player can use all the services on your ship (if unlocked) except the War Room, Black Market Auction House, Void Storage, and flight master.

The Feat of Strength “Envy of Gallywix” is earned upon purchasing the mount and every upgrade for it. This achievement also gifts the player a Voucher. Which is a sell-able gift via Auction House. When another player hands over the voucher to the npc that sells the spell fragments, said vendor will knock off 1% for each one.

------------------------------------

Please let me know your thoughts via Constructive Feedback.
i could never afford such a thing,but i would definitely visit :P
That’s a guildhall. Duris, 2003ish.
The auction house on the 50 million gold mount actually features a tab where you can buy and sell other players.
At 1B per shard... Not gonna happen. Maybe 200M total for the airship and 2.5M per "addon" to it would be more reasonable.
What you just suggested is... "flying" housing.

More or less.
If they were ever to implement such a thing, they had better make more appearance options than just generic Alliance/Horde. If I had 50 million to spend on an airship, I wouldn't want it to be an ugly orcish one :/
05/23/2018 05:07 PMPosted by Ruvalie
If they were ever to implement such a thing, they had better make more appearance options than just generic Alliance/Horde. If I had 50 million to spend on an airship, I wouldn't want it to be an ugly orcish one :/

I'm picturing the Rainbow Dash Swashbuckler Pirate ship:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/1/18/Guardians_of_Harmony_Rainbow_Dash_Swashbuckler_Pirate_Airship.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170708143143&format=original
basically buy a mini Dalaran and travel the skies, i am in.
You sir are brilliant!
I heard you like Dalaran.

Welp, we decided to put something the size of Dalaran inside your Dalaran.

...What? Were you expecting DALARANCEPTION!? Well, too bad.

Memes are not for the wealthy.
Jesus 50mil i wouldnt even wanna see anyone on that
You want us to go around flying airship sized mounts?
As if having bank alts on the 5m gold dino sitting on mailboxes won't be enough..
This really would work much better as a guild hall, and definitely never as a mount. The largest mounts we should ever have the ability to ride are drakes.
Forget the mount. Just make Guild Halls.
05/23/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Xysaerv
Player Interaction:
Any friendly player can use all the services on your ship (if unlocked) except the War Room, Black Market Auction House, Void Storage, and flight master.
and it to have the ah dance hall party once a week.
Mount appearance:

I'd rather have a tricycle. A red one. Really.
Toggle war-mode and opposing faction players can mount an assault on your throne room, where you wait with a 40m raid group. Maybe throw in some PvE, where both sides could summon a bunch of NPC's or maybe some monsters.
I have a mount suggestion that is for the richest of the rich, but also allows other players to take advantage of to an extent. Please note not all suggestions will be possible, but would be great if was added.

Mount appearance:
The mount I feel would fit best is a full scale version of the Horde / Alliance Airships as seen flying around Icecrown from the Wrath of the Lich King Expansion except maybe a little bigger and flashier.

Price and how to obtain it:

A Vendor in the Horde and Alliance Capital City will sell 5 spell Fragments for 999,999,999 Gold Each. Upon Purchasing all five fragments (Vendor wont sell you duplicates) you can combine them into the spell needed to summon the mount. Additionally, an optional item the vendor will sell is a small bag for 5 gold for just those fragments. Basically this will just re-activate the keyring bag until you learn the mount – after which the key ring bag or fragment bag will disappear and no longer be accessible.

The Mount Includes the following by Default:

* Auction House
* Bank
* Trasnmog Vendor
* Repair Vendor

Additional mount upgrades via the vendor Prince Gallywix for Horde, and whatever the Alliance equivalent to him is can be bought. These upgrades fall into either the functional or cosmetic category. Only the player with the mount can see these upgrades.

Other Players can access this vendor but the only thing they will see for sale are EXP hats similar to the Darkmoon Faire that are boa and don't require the DarkMoon Faire to use for 1000g each.

As a bonus Gallywix or again the Alliance Equivalent will graciously share 10% of the money per hat. Which will automatically be added to a chest near your throne, which only the owner may open. This chest has a 1 million gold cap

Functional Upgrades
(Note: Prices are not set in stone, I just randomly thought of prices that such upgrades may be worth)

Portal Keeper : This npc will allow the player to permanently place up to ten portals in the lower deck of the ship of their choosing via a menu while talking to the npc. The portals can be replaced / changed for a fee. This fee does not increase each time. This NPC will have every portal in the game accessible to the player to choose from. (200,000g)

War Room: (75,000g)
This upgrade will add functional command tables from Warlords of Draenor, Legion, and BFA. All 3 will be separated in a small room, with the corresponding expansion banner or some other indicator above each one. Additionally, The Garrison Cache will be accessible there by the corresponding table, and the Legion Mythic Dungeon Chest will be there as well.

Mailbox:
One Mailbox can be bought for 500g and is randomly placed on one of the ships floors. Up to 3 can be bought. The second is 1000g, and the Third 5000g.

Black Market Auction House:
A Shady looking NPC can be tempted to work on your ship for (20,000g) upon purchase you will have the ability to use the Black Market Auction House on your ship.

Void Storage:
An ethereal npc can be hired for (1000g) to access your void storage

Flight Master : (30,000g)
Upon purchasing this upgrade, you will be able to talk to one of engineers on your ship maintaining it. And ask them to fly you to a location for a fee, the usual flight path map will appear. This npc will charge the normal flight path cost but will fly higher than normal to avoid colliding with other zeppelins. By doing so, you and your guests can fly to a location while still using services on ship

Cosmetic Upgrades:

Bar: A Fully functioning bar with vendor can be bought for (5000g) with bar stools along the bar.

Bookshelf: This purchase can only be bought if you have completed the Well Read Achievement. After unlocking you can buy the book shelf for 100g and every book you read for said achievement can be read again there. A small wooden chair is also included http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1244

Trophys: This upgrade will randomly place/mount small versions of raid bosses you've killed on the wall in different locations. Each time you summon your mount, the trophies will change. (75,000g)

Furniture: (10,000g) : 5 chairs, 5 Beanbags (similar to the toys), and 5 Beds will be added to your ship at specific locations as determined by Blizzard and cannot be moved.

Mount Specifications
When summoned you default to a gold throne with two options
1) Get up - which allows you to access vendors and portals, walking the ship while in air
2) Dismount - which of course dismounts you , alternatively summoning another mount will automatically dismount you from the ship.
3) Any players on your ship when dismounted will be given an automatic parachute.

Player Interaction:

The Feat of Strength “Envy of Gallywix” is earned upon purchasing the mount and every upgrade for it. This achievement also gifts the player a Voucher. Which is a sell-able gift via Auction House. When another player hands over the voucher to the npc that sells the spell fragments, said vendor will knock off 1% for each one.

------------------------------------

Please let me know your thoughts via Constructive Feedback.
Gimme all your gold if you have too much if you wish to make everybody miserable on gold mount prices.
...Yeah, I'm just going to keep my hearthstone at <insert expansion-relevant hub city here> and hold on to my gold.
I have the Yak already, which I can use anywhere.

I have a WoD level 3 garrison already, and a hearthstone to port to it instantly.

So...what does this new thingy give me, for 50 million gold?

I'm sure Blizzard won't do it. They have 5 mllion customers (much more after each new expansion launches) and only about 200 devs. They don't waste time on projects that less than 0.01% of the playerbase will ever use.

Usually, they don't even bother with things that only 1% of the playerbase will ever use. That's why they are keeping the cap at 50 characters.