What do you do in WoW "just for fun"?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
"What do you do in WoW "just for fun"?"

Play WoW. That's why I stopped playing.
05/23/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Romanna
Flying. I love flying around, nap of earth, over areas. Specially the newer areas where there are more obstacles.
same here i just span the continents on a mount i like listening to something in the background. the old world looks really funny on max view distance lol
Archeology. I find it relaxing and it fulfills that need to 'fill up bars' quite nicely.
These last two weeks it was Antorus LFR. Farming for transmogs I guess.
I love the Kin'garoth and the Coven fights most of all.
Everything I do in game I try to do for fun, otherwise why play? I have taken a break from Antorus raiding though, I'm getting burnt out and don't want to hate raiding in BfA. So I'm playing alts and trying to decide what my main alt will be next expansion. I can't make up my mind between Warrior, Rogue, Shammy, and Deathknight. It's becoming frustrating lol.
random bg's with alts... outside of group content with guildies, WoW offers very very little to me.
Flying, mining, treasure hunting, running around on foot sitting down to see the smallest flowers. I love discovering places, items I haven't seen before. The saddest thing for me is when I realize I can't discover something new.
05/23/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Eekamouse
I'm curious what other players do in-game only because it pleases them and not for any other reason or reward.

Swapblast people into running off cliffs.

It will never get old.
I like running around in circles and spamming jump, if i'm on my dh i'll see how far i can go without touching the ground using all of my abilities, i'm easily entertained v.v
05/24/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Ythisens
I'm curious what other players do in-game only because it pleases them and not for any other reason or reward.

Swapblast people into running off cliffs.

It will never get old.
I really miss the explosive trap glyph we used to have. That was so convenient on bgs.
I really like fishing.

My friends that got me into the game will laugh at me because I've turned down their invites to good raid groups just because I was in the middle of trying to get a rare catch.

I've already gotten the sea turtle, pond nettle and giant sewer rat. Some of my favorite stuff in the game so far.
I used to trounce dungeons for random lowbies gaining them 3-5 levels in no time. It was fun. The newbs were in awe and thankful and looked forward to getting to max to trounce dungeons for newbs as well. It was a community building experience. But of course Blizzard couldnt handle that much fun.
I don't play Warcraft as much as I used to but when I do it is mainly farming for transmogs and mounts and occasionally participating in some random battlegrounds.

After leveling one of the allied races to 110 I gave up leveling any more of the allied races because that was burning me out fast.
I will wait for the new allied races, the Zandalari and Kul Tiras to come out before I level anymore races.
Go to Goldshire and duel. Also slap the occasional Horde that wanders by.

Fun times.

Also, on Saturdays/Sundays I'll hop on my Moon Guard char just to see the glorious !@#$ show.
I fish.
It relaxes me.
Random BattleGrounds
On occasion go streaking (take all my gear off) through the streets. Must be acceptable in SW and IF cause the guards would never chase me, but in Org and TB, they don’t like it (I must be “wanted” cause they chasing my tail as soon as they see me coming) lol
All of it, really.
Not for rewards, not for someone else, I'm curious what other players do in-game only because it pleases them and not for any other reason or reward.

Attempt to solo content, World Quests, and Fishing are what I do in the game for fun. Used to like farming trade goods but with the new node system, constant stream of bot-like gatherers, and deflated marketplace that isn't any fun anymore.

Raiding, Dungeons, and everything else becomes a chore after you visit a couple of times.
Not for rewards, not for someone else, I'm curious what other players do in-game only because it pleases them and not for any other reason or reward.

These days, once my "raiding" and dailies are done, I've just been chaining casual WSG over and over and having a blast, although I'm not really getting anything for it (other than paltry honor or prestige ticks).

During high pop times, just sit in a city / garrison / class hall and read trade chat. Try to join the conversation too ...... You will have the time of your life ;)