11/11M CE 976 Tank/Rdps looking for new home

Guild Recruitment
Availability: Monday - Thursday: Open most of the time* Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: Unavailable. *: I work as a bartender and usually, I am available during M-Thrs but there is always a possibility of me getting a shift on one of those days even if it's miniscule.

Server preference: None

Faction preference: Alliance, but is willing to go horde

Raiding preference: Semi-hardcore

Raiding Progression: Current prog is 11/11M have Cutting edges' for Nighthold, Tomb, and AtBT.

Links: Here is my terrible log page from Warcraft logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/rurk
Raider IO with the worst Mythic + score NA: https://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Rurk
And look at my terrible gear while you're at it : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/rurk

Contact info: Btag; Galandelm#1847 ;You can currently find me on the Sargeras server if you want to drop a personal Mail

8. Anything else:

Hello everyone, the name is Rurk. My first account was opened and apart of the closed beta of Vanilla back in '04. i've been lurking around this game ever since. I find wow as a relaxing hobby that helps me cope with my daily life. With the exception of soap opera drama that my past guilds have seemed to always have.
I've been playing the druid class since late Vanilla and found that ,in my eyes, is one of the most versatile classes there is. From this experience i have played all four roles, but have found my niche in RDPS and Tanking.

Due to some unfortunate circumstances (power struggle and Drama), my guild has collapsed on itself and i am currently looking for any type of guild that is raiding. I play this game mostly to have fun and raid so it doesn't matter to me if your in Heroic or Mythics right now, but i do prefer Mythic content.

My logs and links are posted above and i would love to hear from you all. Thanks again for looking at my post!
Hello!

<murlocs> (murlocs.com) @ Mal'ganis [H] is currently recruiting for both weekly Raid Groups and NYC-based monthly meet-up events! New members are welcome to be involved in both or either community, and attending meet-ups does not affect raider status or vice-versa.

We're striving to bring back the strong social community aspect of gameplay both in game and real life which has been lost in the age of LFR and cross-server pugging.

Currently, we do weekly heroic clears for re-gearing alts/players coming back. You're welcome to come along!

High Priority:
- Raid healer (resto shaman, resto druids) - 930 ilvl
- Range dps with 935 ilvl 70 traits

Medium Priority:
- Any 930 ilvl / 75 traits players looking to do weekly heroic clears

Open Recruitment:
We are open to anyone wanting to join our community. It's open recruitment for BFA, and our murloc community.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934) for an invite or more info!

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Weds 8:15-11:15pm EST
Hello,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul'jin server that has been raiding for the last 13 years. We are currently 10/11 Mythic in Antorus, and are currently working on the last phase of Mythic Argus. We are working on pushing Mythic raiding, and are looking to recruit exceptional players for immediate positions on our progression raid team. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week (9 hours total):
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST (7 - 10 CST, 6 - 9 MST, 5 - 8 PST)

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us at www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of Ranged DPS (Heal/Tank offspec a bonus but not required). Current prog is 9/11M Antorus. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks everyone for the info, i am currently still searching !