If you had to faction change...

General Discussion
I wouldn't be opposed to going Worgen if they ever update the models. That's about it really. Well, Dwarves are pretty cool too.
I did with this guy. I was on Moonguard, but could not get into the Alliance part of the game. I am not sure if it had more to do with being Horde for most of my time playing WoW or not. i did take a roughly three year break between parts of Mists, parts of WoD, and most of legion...ok, maybe in total i have been away from this game longer than i thought.

anyway, i came back to a dead server (TB) so i decided to play Alliance for a change. i started this guy in January, but a few weeks ago i was admitted to myself that i wasnt really enjoying myself at all being a part of the alliance. it was nice for an occasional tromp, like my warlock on TB was used for, but overall, i just wasnt enjoying myself.

what caused the move to WA was the larger horde community similar to how alliance is larger on MG. so, not only did i faction switch i server switched, too. Am even thinking of bringing over my BE hunter from TB as he was my main there and had the most activity of all my toons (though, my Alliance Warlock on TB is my oldest "living" toon.)
I already went Alliance twice because of friends. Never Again!
05/24/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Murgus
I wouldn't be opposed to going Worgen if they ever update the models. That's about it really. Well, Dwarves are pretty cool too.
The Dark Iron look badass, but not enough to ever make me main on Alliance. I regret going back twice.
I just faction changed Horde for BFA. I'm ahead of you TC.

Why I did it?

To stab Alliance healers.