Returning DPS LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a Mythic guild that wants to push content but not go stupid hardcore

Raid times that will work anything after 8est will be fine prefer friday saturday

Past raids
EN 7/7M
TV 2/3M
NH 7/10M
TS 1/9M (guild broke up)
ABT 1/11M

A or H it doesnt matter but if H i'll need to talk with you a bit to see how the guild is and stuff no need to spend 55 for a flop. which we all can agree is a waste.

As far which character i will apply with highest geared is 959 ret 951 DH and about 5 other dps characters ready for heroic. I can play all of them pretty well and know the classes. So what ever the guild needs i can fill them.

I'll do my best to look at the post but if you'd like add me on btag acreshammer#11311 or on discord acreshammer#9851

Look forward to hearing from ya.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
bump
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hello Areshamma,

We are a Horde team but I think it might be a good fit for what you are looking for. We would love to chat with you!

Our raid team (Stuck It) is located Zuljin Horde side. We are currently 3/11 M. and looking to round up a few more players to bolster our roster. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

Our team has existed in one form or another since 2012 under the idea that killing bosses with the right people is fun.

We are pretty chill but have some expectations:

• Making mistake is ok, trying to hide them is not.
• Play whatever class you have the most fun, but make sure you know how to play it.
• We only raid 6 hours a week so come prepared.
• Bonus point if you are a goblin

You can find more about us on our thread below and by reaching out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
Hello Areshamma,

<Mile Hyjal Club> [H] [Hyjal] is recruiting and we have at least 1 spot open for all roles so you could play whatever you prefer. We are a very fun loving guild and raid M/T/TH 7pm to 10pm server time (Pacific Time - US) with our Monday runs usually being a non mandatory alt run. If interested you can add me at: Shmeagol#11794

Our full recruitment page is here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765046847#1

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck in finding a new guild!
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST
We are currently recruiting! Come join us for the remainder of Legion, or join is for BFA!

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 8/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
FULL

Melee DPS:
Low! but feel free to apply!

Ranged DPS:
HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785