1. Times available & time zone: 9pm - 2am Central

2. Server preference: Any

3. Faction preference: Alliance

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore

5. Current progression/experience: 11/11 heroic

6. Recent logs (if available):

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/induhsouls

7. Contact info: HellzAlias#1374

8. Anything else: Looking return after my recent break from wow. Looking to find a guild to raid with and get ready for BFA. Work midday so I would like raids to begin around 9 pm central time if possible. If i sound like a fit feel free to reach out.
Hey! We're not hardcore, but casual! Check us out! We are a close bunch of friends who're Horde, on the Daggerspine server and are adults who like to hangout and have fun while progressing through [H]Antorus, Arenas, Mythic + and just about all the other content! Please consider joining us!

Currently we raid (casually) Tues/Fri and/or Sat @7pm server (5pm PST)

About us!

<WMK> is a new guild looking for more experienced players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

What are we looking for?

-Players who want to casually raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-PVPers who want to win RBG's and arenas
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content!
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with.

Why join <WMK> (besides for the BRUTAL name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks!
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself, or another member in game.

bloodbathed#1274
Our group is Tues/thurs 9pm -11 pm MST. New guild getting a core group together for heroic and mythic. Mythic + nights Wednesday and Sunday if you can make it. Message me on discord if you’d like to chat @czarni#2216
HMU! SKY#1563
Zuljin H <Reworked> A guild Of Returning Mythic Raiders Looking for solid players for progression raiding and Ranked PVP and Social members are always welcome. We are also recruiting to Fill in Multiple M+ Teams Post For more info
We are currently Have Open recruitment
Tanks: Open recruitment
Mdps: Open recruitment
Rdps: Open recruitment
Heals: Open recruitment
Contact Info
Btag: Evilsbane#1688
Discord: https://discord.gg/DjRSymf
Hello Induhsouls,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of 1 or 2 healers and multiple DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ frequently and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Currently 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST 920+

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Most (except Hunters/DK/Rogue)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Good afternoon
Hi :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience, we are looking for players for our BFA expansion roster. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

All

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hey, we’re a semi-hardcore guild based in Hyjal, however we are a horde guild but if you don’t mind making the swap over to the better side you should check us out! Anyways here’s our guild spam feel free to reach out;

[Horde] RNJesus-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.
Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 9 hours a week but we do expect forward progress in some form each and every night of raid.

Current need for Mythic Team:
TANKS: Any
HEALERS: Any
MELEE DPS: Any
RANGE DPS: Any

Raid times: [i]TUES/WED/THURS 7pm-10pm Eastern Standard Time[/Requirements/Raid rules:
1. Please have the addons/WAs necessary for every boss encounter.(I.E. DBM/Bigwigs, WA 2, Exorsus Raid Tools)
2. Be willing to accept mistakes will happen, learn from them, and understand if any criticism is given DO NOT take it personal.
3. Notify if you will NOT be coming to raid AT LEAST 24 hrs ahead of time in order to find a proper replacement.
4. If GM/RL/Officers are speaking within raid, give them the courtesy of speaking first before you do.
5. Understand in some cases you will be benched/swapped out for another player if their class is better suited to handle some situations.
6. Have 1 raid ready alt/ offspec that you can play at a decent level if asked to do so in raid.
7. Take a joke, life is too short for you to get butt hurt. Laugh and move on.
8. MUST be in Discord when doing any raid with the guild Mythic/ Casual any atleast to listen to instructions. Not required to speak.
9. Try to enjoy your stay while you are here fighting with us or simply hanging out in guild.
Attendance:
We would like every raider to maintain a 75% attendance rate every month. Meaning we expect you to be here 9/12 days in the month.

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:

Co-GMs: Ambramelin/Cam- PriorCity#1834 Discord- PriorCity#3501
Invic/Axiel- PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856